*| | Denim _ School | |*

Lol I have a pair of PNS that I love the fit on, the fits were nothing alike. My PNS have a good taper from the knee down, the JE's didn't at all.

I guess they weren't for me then :lol: Price didn't warrant what I got. Overpriced Old Navy jeans imo.

Last edited:
Again for comparisons sake

JExGap laying on top of my PNS....and the other way around
The PNS have been broken in, I've been wearing them for 5 mo, no wash, no soaks

maybe I just make them look bad :lol:

Last edited:
thanks for the compliments, fam :lol: you sound like you're more focused on me than the jeans [emoji]128064[/emoji]

in all seriousness, I like the fit, they're comfortable, end of story. like I said if they're not for you, they're not for you. I was simply stating that they're not garbage. my petit new standards fit the same way does that make them garbage too? no. for $120 (got mine with discount) they not bad at all. try finding a pair that's tapered like this for cheaper, you probably can't do it, and if you do let me know.

Whatever helps you justify your purchase. They look loose on your thighs, throws off proportions. Im not saying to get nut huggers but if they taper that hard it should atleast be proportional. There was no point in showing comparison pics to your apc's.

Last edited:
:lol: those jeans look fine on homie (not saying they're quality though). Y'all dudes can stick with your skin right painted on but huggers, I like a little room in mine.

Slim straight FTW.

The hunt continues for a decent pair of light-washed selvedge denim

Likewise, been a while for me. Everytime they look good online, only to be disappointed when I receive them.

Man I'm starting to kick mysef for not trying to find my correct size in the first collection of the Kanye APC's. Had a pair but they were too tight. The wash was actually decent on those :smh:

people getting butt hurt over jeans 
laugh.gif

i think the Gap ones look fine

but those YePCs are horrendous 

NT I got a question I got a pair of grey Levi 501 shrink to fit jeans
I washed them for the 1st Sunday and when I got them out the dryer the fit and feet was perfect but, I still have that hard crease on them. Front and back.
Also with the crease it's a lighter shade of grey than the jeans so my question is there a way to get the crease out and back to the normal color I'll post pics when I get off

I definitely wouldn't call them garbage, far from it actually. If they arent for you, they arent for you. As stated earlier the fit is almost identical to Petit New Standards, if you don't like the fit of those you wont like the fit of these (actuall JEs are almost the exact same cut btw). Compared to the YePCs I sold, I actually like these better, fit wise. Wash wise while they're not the same they're not that dissimilar

For comparison

YePCs

JExGAP

I personally didn't like the rise (drop crotch) of the YePCs. The in seem was a little OD but manageable. Overall I like the fit of the JExGap a lot better and at less than half the price they're far from garbage. Not to say they're for everybody either.
Thanks for the actual pics/comparisons and review fam... Repped.

Alot better than just calling something trash and not really giving much reason for it..

LMAO at Selvedge being "overpriced Old Navy Jeans"... Yeah, OH KAY...

I definitely wouldn't call them garbage, far from it actually. If they arent for you, they arent for you. As stated earlier the fit is almost identical to Petit New Standards, if you don't like the fit of those you wont like the fit of these (actuall JEs are almost the exact same cut btw). Compared to the YePCs I sold, I actually like these better, fit wise. Wash wise while they're not the same they're not that dissimilar

For comparison

YePCs

JExGAP

I personally didn't like the rise (drop crotch) of the YePCs. The in seem was a little OD but manageable. Overall I like the fit of the JExGap a lot better and at less than half the price they're far from garbage. Not to say they're for everybody either.

Alot better than just calling something trash and not really giving much reason for it..

@ me papi. What are you so mad for? :lol: You employed with Gap or John Elliott as a creative designer? They cutting you a check?

You gonna buy the jeans or not? If not, then lets move on! :smile:

If you feel the need to continue, please lets take it to PM's as to now derail any further.

Last edited:
@ me papi. What are you so mad for?
laugh.gif
You employed with Gap or John Elliott as a creative designer? They cutting you a check?

You gonna buy the jeans or not? If not, then lets move on!
smile.gif

If you feel the need to continue, please lets take it to PM's as to now derail any further.
I'm TRYING to decide whether to cop or not breh, especially since I can't just walk into any gap and try em on

my man helped, YOU were useless...

I'll let you get back to your feels doe...

Last edited:
:x that was on the ye apcs no bueno

The YePC's from last year actually weren't a bad gig, just really hard to size right. I had a size 29 and the waist was 35". So he's not to blame for the baggy top section, plus if he likes it, it all works out.

Plus I liked the wash on them in person.

Last edited:
@ me papi. What are you so mad for? :lol: You employed with Gap or John Elliott as a creative designer? They cutting you a check?

You gonna buy the jeans or not? If not, then lets move on! :smile:

I'm TRYING to decide whether to cop or not breh, especially since I can't just walk into any gap and try em on

my man helped, YOU were useless...

I'll let you get back to your feels doe...

:lol:

PM please as I said.

I think his jeans are fine and I only wear skinny jeans. But it maybe look off to some because maybe he's sagging a bit, but besides that he need a hem and a little more taper below the knees.

"They look like"

Emphasis on LOOK LIKE. Didnt say they were basically the same. The wash combined with how it fit him made me think of an ON jean. Not a serious comparison obviously.

"They look like"

Emphasis on LOOK LIKE. Didnt say they were basically the same. The wash combined with how it fit him made me think of an ON jean. Not a serious comparison obviously.
Lol I have a pair of PNS that I love the fit on, the fits were nothing alike. My PNS have a good taper from the knee down, the JE's didn't at all.

I guess they weren't for me then 
laugh.gif
 Price didn't warrant what I got. Overpriced Old Navy  jeans imo.
Was referring to THIS comment. My comment had zero to do with you. 

On to actual denim, anybody have pics of the black JE x Gap denim? Curious to see how the selvedge cuff and wash looks in real life (as opposed to JE/GAP glamour shots)... Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom