*| | Denim _ School | |*

lol ummm... so wearing Jordans and strap shoes from Wal Mart is the same? I might be confused...
laugh.gif

tbh I haven't worn my 501 stf since I bought my first pair of new standards. this was like 4 years ago too. now I have petite standards. I don't think I'll ever go back to wearing levis denim. I do wear my levi khakis though. 
laugh.gif

lol ummm... so wearing Jordans and strap shoes from Wal Mart is the same? I might be confused...

well that‘s branding lol. i would say that the cost is higher for quality goods, but the premium is due to the branding.

Do you guys only wear higher end denim or do you still throw in your regular Levis as well?
well that‘s branding lol. i would say that the cost is higher for quality goods, but the premium is due to the branding.
well most upper tier raw denim are made in japan then imported here so that may cause price to go up as well if im not mistaken.

Got flat head 1001, apc kanye stonewash 2013,selfedgeXImperial14. And my fade game is weak. I'm thinking about getting the new iron heart 301s at selfedge but I'll take my chances and wait until they have a sale. In the mean time I need to beat my other denim up.

Got flat head 1001, apc kanye stonewash 2013,selfedgeXImperial14. And my fade game is weak. I'm thinking about getting the new iron heart 301s at selfedge but I'll take my chances and wait until they have a sale. In the mean time I need to beat my other denim up.
I wanted a pair of 301s but wasnt too sure on the fit.

but heres a vid of someone washing them

the thing i dont get is when peoples crotch blow. lol. thats sizing too much. sizing one size down makes sense and finding the right fit.

anyways. im on a one year mission with mines and i will see how it goes.

the thing i dont get is when peoples crotch blow. lol. thats sizing too much. sizing one size down makes sense and finding the right fit.

anyways. im on a one year mission with mines and i will see how it goes.
Just blew out my crotch on my APC cure h's
mean.gif

Do you guys only wear higher end denim or do you still throw in your regular Levis as well?

APC isn't "high end" but I probably wear those the most. I also have two pairs of RRL Denim & Supply slim jeans. RRL does denim better than Levi's and you can get them around $60 if you wait for sales

Who makes something similar to 513s? RRL, Nudie, APC etc...

Nothing slimmer than that and say $200 or less.

Edit: Nudies are on Gilt, might have to try those out

Last edited:
Anybody in the dallas/East texas area know where i could get my hands on some APC/Nudie/N&F in store?

Im trying to figure out which fits work for me but i can only really find them online

you can check nordstrom.com for APCs. there should be a availability section for the location you want. if you really wanna make sure they have it call to make sure. I wanted new cures, but once I got there they didn't carry any. 
mean.gif
 I settled for petite standards though so I'm good. 

you can check nordstrom.com for APCs. there should be a availability section for the location you want. if you really wanna make sure they have it call to make sure. I wanted new cures, but once I got there they didn't carry any. :smh:  I settled for petite standards though so I'm good. 

My first pair was actually some new cures lol, gonna have to make trip then.

Back
Top Bottom