*| | Denim _ School | |*

That tanner belt is really nice, will buy one in the future but my corter belt has been holding up nicely

Last edited:
Picked up another pair of Acne Max in Cash this morning and its already shipped. They didn't have 32" length, but 34" is just fine.

END Clothing

Last edited:
Finally picked up my John Elliott's from FedEx. $150 off of eBay :smokin. I'm good on denim for a long time.

What's good NT, been reading through the thread and have gotten pretty interested in Raw denim. Turning 23 in a few weeks and thought I would step up my jean game. Usually buy my jeans from express. I'm thinking about starting off with a pair of unbranded 201 tapered. Are the pockets really that small, only thing that worries me.
I'm 5'9 and 151lbs. Size 29/30 waist. Can anyone recommend better denim around 80-100$, thanks!

UO having a 50% of sale items (Today is the last day):

PRPS Ramblers $55 + Ship (small sizes left)
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31203581&parentid=SALE_M_BOTTOMS#/

Unbranded Skinny Stretch Selvedge (34 & 38), $40 + ship
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=32350027&parentid=SALE_M_BOTTOMS#/ 

Hmm not sure I dig that prps wash. Tempting

That's a really good deal though.

UO having a 50% of sale items (Today is the last day):

PRPS Ramblers $55 + Ship (small sizes left)

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31203581&parentid=SALE_M_BOTTOMS#/

Unbranded Skinny Stretch Selvedge (34 & 38), $40 + ship

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=32350027&parentid=SALE_M_BOTTOMS#/  
thanks, been looking at those PRPS for a while just didnt want to pay $200, $55 FTW

edit: they sold out, FML 
mean.gif

Last edited:
What's good NT, been reading through the thread and have gotten pretty interested in Raw denim. Turning 23 in a few weeks and thought I would step up my jean game. Usually buy my jeans from express. I'm thinking about starting off with a pair of unbranded 201 tapered. Are the pockets really that small, only thing that worries me.
I'm 5'9 and 151lbs. Size 29/30 waist. Can anyone recommend better denim around 80-100$, thanks!
Get the 221. They're a 21 oz denim and they fade a lot better imo.

I had the 121 (skinny version of the 221) and they fit too tight so if I were you i'd size up 1 if anything. Def. dont get a 29.

Unbranded jeans dont stretch at all.

Last edited:
looking into getting a pair of good quality denim.. would getting a pair of PBJ be too much to start?

Was about to post this in here too. Cool article, though kinda wish they talked about more about APCs influences with their other pieces, but understand their obviously most well know for their denim. Thought the "secret" behind the denim was cool too, I had actually always thought it was just chinese denim or something, not quite so artisanal lol, but does make sense since their denim does fade a fairly distinct way..

looking into getting a pair of good quality denim.. would getting a pair of PBJ be too much to start?
BiG is the only retailer to carry PBJ in the US, I think.  Not sure on their return policy.  Denimio/rakuten stores ship to the US and are much cheaper.  That said, I wouldn't recommend starting off with PBJs unless you have a lot cash to drop and you are experienced with raw denim.  They're unsanforized and have a very unique fabric and will run you at least $200+.  

Last edited:
BiG is the only retailer to carry PBJ in the US, I think.  Not sure on their return policy.  Denimio/rakuten stores ship to the US and are much cheaper.  That said, I wouldn't recommend starting off with PBJs unless you have a lot cash to drop and you are experienced with raw denim.  They're unsanforized and have a very unique fabric and will run you at least $200+.  

hmm what would you recommend?

apc guy is not supposed to care, but he obviously respects n have used others as idea. GQ loved puuting out, the i dont give a crap attitude, denim is cotton, not angel dust. its cotton n branding like shoes

Back
Top Bottom