*| | Denim _ School | |*

haven't bought APC's since my last pair of cures a while ago, but i received the 50% off for the butler program has anyone bought NPS' or PS from APC if so how was the fitting on the thigh? 

haven't bought APC's since my last pair of cures a while ago, but i received the 50% off for the butler program has anyone bought NPS' or PS from APC if so how was the fitting on the thigh? 
I only sized down 1 on my APC PS due to the thighs which were tight at first but at 5 months of wear every day/all day, they fit great. 11.0 inches on thighs on size 31.

Those embellish Lincoln biker denim in blue are tempting. But when the hell did they start charging 140. I thought it was 80-100

Last edited:
Those embellish Lincoln biker denim in blue are tempting. But when the hell did they start charging 140. I thought it was 80-100

Damn good looks for posting that I actually just copped. Been waiting on those to restock all week.

They've been at 140 for biker denim for a while.

What is considered a slim leg opening for stacking? (I know denim stacking has to do with the inseam and the leg opening)

What is considered a slim leg opening for stacking? (I know denim stacking has to do with the inseam and the leg opening)

A lot depends on how big your legs/feet are but I'd say anything 7.5" and less. I know dudes in here go extreme and get 6" leg opening but I wouldn't be able to get my foot through those (I wear a size 11 shoe). 7.5-7" is the lowest I can go without struggling to get them on and off and without looking goofy as hell

I'm a size 8 in shoes, and i prefer a 6.75"-7" opening... looks good out over the tongue of sneaks or stacked over top. stacking also has a bit to do with length so maybe go down 2" in length than you normally would (so if you're a 30L maybe go 32L or even 34L, although that might be a bit extreme).

Just got these from Allsaints for $100. They aren't as light grey/ash colored as I hope, but still a nice wash.

Last edited:
My APC's are fading well, but they are starting to lose their shape a little (Almost too stretched out). Will Soaking remedy this?

Last edited:
Just got these from Allsaints for $100. They aren't as light grey/ash colored as I hope, but still a nice wash.

Clean pick up my local all saints is still having a sale definitely want to swing by

Just got my APC PS delivered and they fit great. Time to start the cycle again. 

Question, I started the freezing method cause I can sense small smells of odor. I sprayed febreeze inside and out and in the inside side so much dust accumulated. Now I put it in last night in a plastic bag, all I had were those supreme bags. Now how long should I keep it in there for? 12 hours? Or more?

Question, I started the freezing method cause I can sense small smells of odor. I sprayed febreeze inside and out and in the inside side so much dust accumulated. Now I put it in last night in a plastic bag, all I had were those supreme bags. Now how long should I keep it in there for? 12 hours? Or more?

Maybe a day. Honestly the smell only goes away for a few hours then it comes back. Naked and Famous jeans smell so bad compared to my APC's. Sucks because the indigo selvedge for N&F takes forever to fade

Maybe a day. Honestly the smell only goes away for a few hours then it comes back. Naked and Famous jeans smell so bad compared to my APC's. Sucks because the indigo selvedge for N&F takes forever to fade

Yeah NF was my first. Going to try something else the next time around. Thanks famb. Probably take them out tonight.

Back
Top Bottom