*| | Denim _ School | |*

With nudies it's always best to size down because of the stretching. I learned my lesson with my first pair. I order TTS or one size smaller now and wear literally for a minimum of 2 weeks daily if a size smaller
Crazy how much my nudies have stretched in a month, started at a 34 they feel like they're a 38 now:smh:
however the fade is coming in buenos 

Def let me know how they are. Don't know if I want to exchange or return for credit. I pulled the trigger on the neuw I really liked the wash and they had them on urban outfitters who does in store returns so if they don't fit I don't have to send back. Model on site was 6'1" seems like same measurements and wearing a 32 and the fit looked pretty good. Hopefully I prosper lol. If anyone knows of any other distressed light wash denim 150-400 range let me know. Thinking about SLP but holidays are coming and I'm sure wifey wants designer smh

I tried them on and sizing down one would've been perfect. At TTS they are a little to baggy and not as tailored as I'd like them. I'm gonna call Gilt and see if I can have them send me a pair of BLK DNM that's on the site to replace these instead of having them altered. To be continued...

I tried them on and sizing down one would've been perfect. At TTS they are a little to baggy and not as tailored as I'd like them. I'm gonna call Gilt and see if I can have them send me a pair of BLK DNM that's on the site to replace these instead of having them altered. To be continued...
Lol same exact experience. The worst about it is that I really researched and everyone said that in that cut to go TTS lol. I'm gonna grab the credit and wait for some good Saint Laurents on there I believe. Only because I don't know how blk denim fits either as much as I've been dying for a pair

Anyone buy mr completely before and if so hows the fit?
I have. I went TTS 31 they fit pretty skinny in the calves. Next pair I'm probably gonna go 32
calves

damn fit is dope. Is the price range worth it though in your opinion?
They seem to be pretty good quality. I'm fortunate enough to be able to wear denim to work daily, when I first got them I wore them to work about 2-3 times josh to stretch them a little but they come with a tag that says they're basically fashion denim and not to be too hard on them. After owning them I don't think the price is that steep I used a coupon code for these ones though paid around 240 I believe. I haven't found a comparable pair yet. I do like them they're different and get a ton of compliments

I only wear nudies and they stretch but not no four sizes like dude said above 1-2 sizes at the most

I know this has been asked numerous times, so please forgive me for asking again. Whats Nudies & APC's have the narrowest leg opening? Are there any other quality denim that you would recommend in the ~$200 range that has a 6" opening?

@NEWGODFLOW full fit pic of your Oni's? :nerd:

I know this has been asked numerous times, so please forgive me for asking again. Whats Nudies & APC's have the narrowest leg opening? Are there any other quality denim that you would recommend in the ~$200 range that has a 6" opening?

@NEWGODFLOW full fit pic of your Oni's?
nerd.gif
APC's change by sizing but none of them have a 6" leg opening not 100% but I believe the same is for Nudies they just have so many styles. You most likely will have to get them tapered which with selvedge denim is a pain. 

APC's change by sizing but none of them have a 6" leg opening not 100% but I believe the same is for Nudies they just have so many styles. You most likely will have to get them tapered which with selvedge denim is a pain. 
Good looks, would you say N&F would be a better fit for a slimmer taper?

yup, just pick the pair that fits you best in the waist and thighs and get them tapered from the knee.

I basically have to do that to all my denim

@NEWGODFLOW full fit pic of your Oni's? :nerd:
Don't have any yet... Pretty sure I tore my ACL skating last week so I've been in a knee brace. Check out Reddit's raw denim section and search Oni 512, there are fit pics there.

Anyone wash prps raw black. They say dry clean only but whats the worst that could happen if i wash them? They are about a yr old. Maybe 50 wears...

Back
Top Bottom