*| | Denim _ School | |*

I've been to railcar for both a taper and a hem.  Steven (the owner) works pretty quickly and does a good job at alterations.  My suggestion on tapering is to make sure the thigh measurements aren't disproportionate to the leg opening.  Look up measurements of denim that has the measurements you ideally want and go with those.

I've been to railcar for both a taper and a hem.  Steven (the owner) works pretty quickly and does a good job at alterations.  My suggestion on tapering is to make sure the thigh measurements aren't disproportionate to the leg opening.  Look up measurements of denim that has the measurements you ideally want and go with those.

Yea that's why I want to go in I'm not 100% sure on what I want . I want a little skinnier leg on my Apc pns . Will they help with that as far as measurements ?

Not sure if this was posted. There was a shop in Texas called Idandco that did custom raw denim jeans and sold it for a cheap cost. I followed a guy on IG that recommended them and figured they were legit. I think people on here even saw or heard of their jeans. Turns out they scammed a bunch of people in there jeans and recently closed shop over the summer. It's crazy to think how many people made orders (including me a year ago) and they just got off scott free.

This is their yelp page: http://www.yelp.com/biz/lawless-denim-and-co-phoenix
They haven't updated their IG in a while but here is there profile: https://instagram.com/ldandco/

Rumor has it they are under a new name like nothing has ever happened. Stay away from them if you see them online.

If you're looking for Japanese raw denim at a great price use Denimio... I am really fortunate to have Self Edge in my city

Yea that's why I want to go in I'm not 100% sure on what I want . I want a little skinnier leg on my Apc pns . Will they help with that as far as measurements ?
Well you have to give specific measurements.  You can try emailing them and see what Steven suggests, but I'm not too sure what he can do from there.  IMO try bringing a tape measure to a store and just measure pants/denim that has the fit you want if you aren't sure yourself.  Or you can ask one of the clerks to measure for you.

Well you have to give specific measurements.  You can try emailing them and see what Steven suggests, but I'm not too sure what he can do from there.  IMO try bringing a tape measure to a store and just measure pants/denim that has the fit you want if you aren't sure yourself.  Or you can ask one of the clerks to measure for you.

Thanks brotha , yea already sent off an email to them, I will definitely bring a tape measure so I can get some assistance . I do have a pair that are pretty much what I'm looking for so I'll be sure to bring those also.

Not sure if this was posted. There was a shop in Texas called Idandco that did custom raw denim jeans and sold it for a cheap cost. I followed a guy on IG that recommended them and figured they were legit. I think people on here even saw or heard of their jeans. Turns out they scammed a bunch of people in there jeans and recently closed shop over the summer. It's crazy to think how many people made orders (including me a year ago) and they just got off scott free.

This is their yelp page: http://www.yelp.com/biz/lawless-denim-and-co-phoenix
They haven't updated their IG in a while but here is there profile: https://instagram.com/ldandco/

Rumor has it they are under a new name like nothing has ever happened. Stay away from them if you see them online.

That's crazy , I hate scammers :smh::smh:

Last edited:
i tapered my naked and famous to a 6 inch leg opening didnt want to risk going any less but i think a 5.75 leg opening would be great, i want them to stack more then what they do now, only 15 bucks 

i tapered my naked and famous to a 6 inch leg opening didnt want to risk going any less but i think a 5.75 leg opening would be great, i want them to stack more then what they do now, only 15 bucks 

DAMN and here I thought my 6.25 was aggressive

DAMN and here I thought my 6.25 was aggressive
i have skinny legs, i have pair of hm jeans that i tapered and they are a 5.5 leg opening but i forgot they were a 32 inseam as opposed to a 34 inseam so they dont stack as much 

i have skinny legs, i have pair of hm jeans that i tapered and they are a 5.5 leg opening but i forgot they were a 32 inseam as opposed to a 34 inseam so they dont stack as much 

Oh all right cool, I unfortunately need 11.75 in the thigh so there's not many strong tapered with that much room in the thigh... Thank god for Oni

Oh all right cool, I unfortunately need 11.75 in the thigh so there's not many strong tapered with that much room in the thigh... Thank god for Oni

When I get jeans they are always good in the thighs so I just tapered from the knee down

Best way to wash all black jeans? Looking to get a pair of the black nudies, have a pair of black joes jeans but they are faded now

Joe jeans are my go to denim right now
I have these Naked and Famous solid black denim.. every thread is black so they basically wont fade...

A really solid pair of jeans... black as the night .. fun fact.. they actually kind of smell like matches/sulfur.. strange lol 

http://shop.tateandyoko.com/collect...s/naked-famous-weird-guy-solid-black-selvedge

Last edited:
This is th leg opening on my h&m jeans compared to my n&f, 5.5 as opposed to 6.

5.75 would seem like the perfect leg opening

Back
Top Bottom