*| | Denim _ School | |*

This is th leg opening on my h&m jeans compared to my n&f, 5.5 as opposed to 6.

5.75 would seem like the perfect leg opening

I hope this doesn't sound bad but can we see them on you brah.

how do you guys prevent crotch blow out ?
how do I prevent crotch blow outs?  ... best advice I was given was to have a denim rotation

we all want "sick fades" and distressing... and they will come with time but I'll be god dammed if I blow out a pair of $200 denim in one year 
mean.gif

current rotation is:

NF skinny guy core black

NF skinng guy grey

Joes vintage reserve light wash

Last edited:
how do you guys prevent crotch blow out ?

Wash or soak areas of stress like the crotch. Bacteria and dirt weaken the fabric with consistent wear without coming into contact with water. Your fit can also be an issue as well. I've had blowouts with skinnier and relaxed fits.

So the Nordstrom Clear the Rack Sale is actually Friday. Runs Nov 6 - November 15th**

Last edited:
@BigEgo24  Oh okay, didn't even see it. Must've went by it when I looked again from the first post. How are the sales, generally? Never been there before so I haven't seen the pricing or anything

Last edited:
struck out on the h&m balmain bikers. u get these in yet? how are they?
I have a pair they're actually cool I wear them a lot. I just got the HM balmain joints though so I may retire them the quality is decent but I don't have any regular Stampd jeans to compare to so I can't say they're equal or not. They're very soft though

I have a pair they're actually cool I wear them a lot. I just got the HM balmain joints though so I may retire them the quality is decent but I don't have any regular Stampd jeans to compare to so I can't say they're equal or not. They're very soft though
do you happen to know the leg opening? or a even a guess would be cool.

@BigEgo24
 Oh okay, didn't even see it. Must've went by it when I looked again from the first post. How are the sales, generally? Never been there before so I haven't seen the pricing or anything
Depends honestly. Most of the times you can find a pair of Nudies, of Naked and Famous denim. At least at the Rack I work at and the one in Riverside. The Nudies were $38 before my discount(45% during Clear the Rack our store 20 on top of the 25) and the Naked and Famous were $55 before the discount. These items usually come from regular Nordstrom so it varies as far as what each store may receive. You can also get cheap button up shirt and polos during this timeframe. Also check out the shoes, i got a pair of lunar flyknits for $55 before my discount. :pimp:

Yea my rack had a few pair of naked famous @ 88 I believe but that was in the summer , I'm gonna have to stop by .

checked my Rack last night.. nada =(

if anyone gets a pair of Naked and Famous Skinny Guys from the rack can you PM me.. Nordstrom Rack will look up the model and order them for you from another store! 

They do charge shipping like $7/8 or so.. but for $88 its still worth it...

someone let me know please 

Last edited:
checked my Rack last night.. nada =(

if anyone gets a pair of Naked and Famous Skinny Guys from the rack can you PM me.. Nordstrom Rack will look up the model and order them for you from another store! 

They do charge shipping like $7/8 or so.. but for $88 its still worth it...

someone let me know please 

Uh I was just there lol

Back
Top Bottom