*| | Denim _ School | |*

brothers, any recommendations for jeans with some more quad room and taper at the bottom... i know N&F has a pair (cant remember the name) any others outside of there you recommend? 

brothers, any recommendations for jeans with some more quad room and taper at the bottom... i know N&F has a pair (cant remember the name) any others outside of there you recommend? 
look at the Weird Guy cut for N&F

nudie Grim Tim has good quad room if you go TTS but has to be in one of their WASHED pairs ... like those light(er) blue hues .. they're pretty nice.. i have a couple pairs

this is one of them..

side note - just copped a pair of DRY Nudies... they are tight.. how much can I expect them to stretch ? I dont want to pop the tags until I'm 100% that they're going to look good once the waist stretches..

Allsaints 20% off use code: MERRY. Picked up some
Black faded pistols for $92. :pimp:

Last edited:
Lol @ being to flashy. I think those look dope as hell. This is my second raw denim runs. My first pair is from gap and they worked out dope for me but the heels are odde ripped and a lil too baggy for my liking.

Lol @ being to flashy. I think those look dope as hell. This is my second raw denim runs. My first pair is from gap and they worked out dope for me but the heels are odde ripped and a lil too baggy for my liking.
So cop whichever you want, baby pa.

measurements are everything. especially if you are looking for a specific fit. I have given up on finding a pair that fits me the way I want. The two measurements I look at when buying are waist, rise and thigh, from there the rest can be altered (thigh can too if too big). From there it's off to a tailor for my specific measurements. I recommend railcar if you don't have a tailor jear by, great work.

Sure it ends up being way more expensive, but I had got to the point where I was buying denim and giving them away or returning them cause I wasn't happy with the fit.

So if my jeans are big in the waist and a little big from the thigh down I would choose resizing and taper correct?

look at the Weird Guy cut for N&F

nudie Grim Tim has good quad room if you go TTS but has to be in one of their WASHED pairs ... like those light(er) blue hues .. they're pretty nice.. i have a couple pairs

this is one of them..

side note - just copped a pair of DRY Nudies... they are tight.. how much can I expect them to stretch ? I dont want to pop the tags until I'm 100% that they're going to look good once the waist stretches..

My first pair stretched quite a bit I had the steady Eddie raw

measurements are everything. especially if you are looking for a specific fit. I have given up on finding a pair that fits me the way I want. The two measurements I look at when buying are waist, rise and thigh, from there the rest can be altered (thigh can too if too big). From there it's off to a tailor for my specific measurements. I recommend railcar if you don't have a tailor jear by, great work.

Sure it ends up being way more expensive, but I had got to the point where I was buying denim and giving them away or returning them cause I wasn't happy with the fit.

So if my jeans are big in the waist and a little big from the thigh down I would choose resizing and taper correct?

just wear a belt and taper. I've never had any pants adjusted from the waist actually, so not sure of the cost or how they would come out. I usually just look for denim that fits in the thighs and pretty close in the waist. I always wear a belt though, even when I dont really need it just out of habit

if my acnes weren't stay cash, I think they would have some pretty good fades

How are they holding up? I recently got a pair of Stay Cash Aces and love them. I have a pair of Raw Stretch and will probably grabbed a washed pair once it warms up.

How are they holding up? I recently got a pair of Stay Cash Aces and love them. I have a pair of Raw Stretch and will probably grabbed a washed pair once it warms up.

Honestly I love them, they are holding up really well, I got them back in early June I think it was and they're are worn heavily

I love my Acne jeans. Ace and thin fit. I need the high rise with the small leg opening. These fit me amazing.

Also. I've washed my stay cash about 5 times and they're still pitch black looking brand new. I Need new washes to drop smh
Also planning on washing my raw denim ones. Just not too sure yet.

I want to try Ksubi out for da low low
Paid full price for all of my ksubi but Barneys has ksubi on sale a lot. I wound doubling up on a pair last month and they were $109 from $254. Try lyst as well as Grailed.

Last edited:
I've been tempted to pick up ksubi but not sure how they fit. Heard some styles you size down.

Wish they had more stockists.
Definitely best to try them on if you're unsure. Van Winkle I have noticed I need to size down from a 32 to a 31. I would try Grailed. Worst case scenario you can always flip them if they don't fit and you didn't pay full price

I've been tempted to pick up ksubi but not sure how they fit. Heard some styles you size down.

Wish they had more stockists.
ksubis are nice, they had this one white/off white pair that looked so nice when i went into barneys

but then john elliott came out with his skittles denim and those are butter

Back
Top Bottom