*| | Denim _ School | |*

I just cold washed my black denim in the tub and man, it looked like a god damn octopus inking session in there. I just hung dried it and noticed no real difference but wonder if it will show as I wear it again. Kind of sucks cause unlike some denim, I want my black jeans looking super black but I had a stain on it from a hike where I had to get it washed. I guess it is the name of the game.

I just cold washed my black denim in the tub and man, it looked like a god damn octopus inking session in there. I just hung dried it and noticed no real difference but wonder if it will show as I wear it again. Kind of sucks cause unlike some denim, I want my black jeans looking super black but I had a stain on it from a hike where I had to get it washed. I guess it is the name of the game.
if you want long lasting black jeans that dont fade, get acne stay cash

About to get rid of my apc pns pair
Waist is way too low, thought breaking them in would help but feels like I have a hernia every time I wear them lol

Any recommendations for a higher rise pair of selvedge?

Waist is way too low, thought breaking them in would help but feels like I have a hernia every time I wear them lol

THE WORST , I feel your pain, I tried them on in the store and was like wtf are these? I really like my New Cures, they fit amazingly, my one complaint is the leg opening - a little big for my taste. 

Naked and Famous skinny guy if you are looking for that really slim look.

I actually bought a pair of black selvedge Levi's 501CT and they are very nice. I have a pair of black Naked and Famous Weird guys and they are just too tight in the top block / too low rise. 501ct are comfy up top, and I think like 6.75" leg opening for sz30

not sure if this has been posted, but the Nudie sale is still on... some really good deals to be had there..

just ordered these and breaking them in as we speak

Thin Finn  in "tight dry broken" whatever that means lol 

not sure if this has been posted, but the Nudie sale is still on... some really good deals to be had there..

just ordered these and breaking them in as we speak

Thin Finn  in "tight dry broken" whatever that means lol 
might wanna cuff your jeans before you get denim stains on those white ub's

lol i did right after taking this pic.. strictly darker shoes until these bleed out... sad because i love the contrast 
ohwell.gif
 but dont want to destroy all my white UBs 

Which nudie jeans do you guys recommend. like for jordan 1s and or UB, where the leg opening just sits on top of the shoe.

Which nudie jeans do you guys recommend. like for jordan 1s and or UB, where the leg opening just sits on top of the shoe.
skinny lin?

gtfan wears them, only jean brand/fit he wears

but he rolls them up, he pulls it off very well imo

skinny lin?

gtfan wears them, only jean brand/fit he wears
but he rolls them up, he pulls it off very well imo

Thanks, yeah ive seen fits with the skinny lin and they look great but im not sure how skinny jeans would fit or look on me. Any comments on lean deans or thin flinns?

get a pair of denim you like tapered from the knee down to the leg opening you like

What's up with J Crew denim? I got a gift card there and wonder if getting their selvedge is worth it. Are they good or are they just a more expensive version of Gap selvedge?

So I went to SELFEdge today to inquire about repairing my denim. APC NPS. Obviously I have never washed my denim before and the first question he asks is when's the last time k washed it. I hesitated and was like uhh yeah I soaked them once about a month ago. Dude didn't buy it. Told me I need a fresh wash and turn around time was going to be one month.

My denim doesn't smell or isn't dirty. But I was hoping to finesse my way through. Unfortunately it didn't work out. Not sure if I want to go back because don't want to wait a whole month to get my jawns back.

Worst comes to worst, probably give it to them and buy a new pear if denim. Was looking into 3sixteen or Momotaro.

Yeah, you gotta wash your jeans before giving it to them. I think all repair services require that. The repair person doesn't want to handle dirty jeans.

yeah, that's just kinda gnarly to expect someone to handle your dirty denim. I wouldn't want to handle them if I worked there

Back
Top Bottom