*| | Denim _ School | |*

I heard acne has nice black jeans....

This is correct. Been wearing a pair of Acne North Stay Blacks, and before that the Max Stay Cash. I've also been wearing some Nudie Tight Terry's in Deep Black, might get the Stay Blacks as well. Probably a little too skinny for most of your tastes though.

Been wanting to try out acne denim for a long time, just never got around to it.
I actually have the pass denim jacket, wasn't sure which jeans I'd prefer :lol:
My Levi's 510 jet been holding me down for a while 8)

Been wanting to try out acne denim for a long time, just never got around to it.
I actually have the pass denim jacket, wasn't sure which jeans I'd prefer :lol:
My Levi's 510 jet been holding me down for a while 8)

Worth it. Good construction and don't fade. My only gripe is that when they stopped making the old fits, they weren't as tight as I would like but a taper solved that.

Worth it. Good construction and don't fade. My only gripe is that when they stopped making the old fits, they weren't as tight as I would like but a taper solved that.

I feel like the quality on the old Max in Cash and Stay Cash were a lot better than the recent release. The copper buttons and that big branded leather patch annoy me.

I feel like the quality on the old Max in Cash and Stay Cash were a lot better than the recent release. The copper buttons and that big branded leather patch annoy me.

You think so? The construction feels the same, if not more comfortable than my old ones. I actually like the patch too :lol:

You think so? The construction feels the same, if not more comfortable than my old ones. I actually like the patch too :lol:

Yah. The jeans used to be a bit thicker and I loved that it had no branding and also it didn’t have those copper buttons everywhere.

Occasionally I get jonesin for a new pair of jeans

Got a pair of Nudie Lean Dean worn in from the green collection but also looking to maybe get a new pair of raw denim

Anyone have experience with Unbranded UB401? From what I gather they seem to be the fit I’m looking for

I have the UB201 that I bought several years ago and haven’t been wearing them for some time now

Not sure if waist sizing has changed over the years or anything so not sure if I should base my size I purchase on my existing pair considering they were bought 7 or more years ago based on my estimation

What should I expect in waist stretch?

I pulled out my old Unbranded jeans today for the hell of it, took a couple of pics, and washed them...not sure I’ve even soaked these

86921838-2A61-41AC-8072-41671C384D71.jpeg
7AD35C1C-7E12-4A2D-ABEF-827A474CE5A5.jpeg

Reading back in the thread and Target has selvedge denim?! That’s pretty dope. Anyone tried em?
Im a bigger dude so been wearin Levi 501 shrink to fits. But seen that Self Edge in SF has a few size 42 and 44s but the prices. Sheesh!
I can never seem to catch size 42 RRLs as I’m an Ralph Lauren fan.
I want like 2-4 pairs of denim I can rock the next few years so Self Edge may b gettin me money...

Pictures from about 2 months in, very slow fades but I love the feel of these

In month 3 now and fades are starting to sit in some more.
9076BBD8-5416-46F4-8DF2-A1F1D1F89C96.jpeg
651ED5A0-C591-4846-B714-101E8C6F8852.jpeg

Yeah bro that's the one.

Check em out. They'll shoot you a text, call or email when your clothing is ready. It gets pretty busy in there sometimes since so many people go to them but the quality they do is A1 for the price.

Just wanted to come back and say that these guys did an amazing job on my Naked & Famous as well as my Nudie pairs. :nthat:

-Drew

Do you guys wear a belt with your jeans?

I've always been getting a size 36 in my denim, but I'm wondering if I should've been buying a size 34.

-Drew

I've always been getting a size 36 in my denim, but I'm wondering if I should've been buying a size 34.

-Drew

Initially no, but now that my jeans have stretched a little I do want one. Been eyeing a Samurai belt at SENY

Just wanted to come back and say that these guys did an amazing job on my Naked & Famous as well as my Nudie pairs. :nthat:

-Drew

Very happy it worked out perfect for you and prices are amazing there. I think i've referred like 20 people there and they all love it :lol:

-Drew

Always. Even if they stay up on their own. It just feels odd to me not having one on.

Can anyone recommend a brand that has a lighter wash denim with a fit similar to N&F’s weird guy?

I need something on the light side that won’t stain every pair of shoes I own.

Save yourself the embarrassment and hold off on copping any True Religion.

You're better than this.

Well damn :lol:

i didnt know TR didnt get no respect in these skreets :lol:

Im not really knowledgeable when it comes to fashion. I just buy what i like if the price is reasonable. I saw some TR on sale was about to cop but decided to ask my NT fam first.

Back
Top Bottom