*| | Denim _ School | |*

Copped this pair of Levis 511 Selvedge for $50 off Nordstrom Rack. Reg price $148
20190311_185715.jpg

^^^^Those look actually nice and I hate ripped jeans.

I actually just saw the Target branded raw denim. Honestly for the price, they don't look and feel half bad. It seemed better than Uniqlo which isn't saying much.

Decided to finally invest in some better denim. I’ve pretty much only worn Levi’s or lower quality. I tried on some rag & bone fit 1 and I like them a lot actually. They were a little tight in the waist, but they didn’t have a bigger size at Nordstrom. Anyone know how much they stretch? I’d hate to order a bigger size, and they fit too big. The leg opening is perfect. How’s the fit 2? I have bigger quads/calves, so I’m wondering if they would fit better. Don’t want them too baggy either.

I think jeans stretch but after a wash, shrink again. So it’s an odd give and take. I always go true to size or maybe size big cause I can just wear a belt but length and all can be hemmed and what not. Can’t add jean back once things shrink or you get a short size.

I think jeans stretch but after a wash, shrink again. So it’s an odd give and take. I always go true to size or maybe size big cause I can just wear a belt but length and all can be hemmed and what not. Can’t add jean back once things shrink or you get a short size.

True. I tried on Neuw at a different store, and the girl said that if it’s a little tight it’s good bc it’ll stretch at least an inch in the waist.

My humble denim collection... for the most part. There are like 4 pairs I'm waiting for to go on sale @ the Polo outlet, a d 4 pairs of loud *** purple label joints I'm waiting for and I think I'm good. Will probably retire a few of the straight legs.

20190406_235504.jpg

I'm a broke boy.
Levi's keeps discontinuing my favorite cuts

... (try to find the scraps later) and then 508. What's a chunkster to do?
Any similar cuts with dark dye?

Any of you guys mess with unbranded denim? I’m looking at UB 601s. It just sucks that I have no spots near me I can check in person :smh:

Any of you guys mess with unbranded denim? I’m looking at UB 601s. It just sucks that I have no spots near me I can check in person :smh:

Back in 2011, very uncomfortable jeans, I like my raw denim with some kinda stretch if I was to wear some in today age. So I would say look into acne instead but if you wanna keep within that price range just get uniqlo raw denim

And I think Unbranded had like the worst pockets ever since they were so shallow. I swear I hate pockets where you can't put your cell phone in.

As much as their denim is whatever, I still like Naked and Famous jeans. You can always find them with a deal out their and their quality seems fine.....well, to me anyways.

Back
Top Bottom