*| | Denim _ School | |*

Just copped some PBJ as well two weeks ago. Store offered to have them hemmed as well.
58DA6399-1B54-4C3F-B714-3C53BA1D19EB.jpeg
6718D8A2-3166-4954-9E08-165081AB43B9.jpeg

Trying to see where I can get some 10+ year old Samurai’s I’ve been wearing repaired.

No real shops in Houston that I know of so any recs for shipping out for repair/reinforcement? Contacted Indigoproof but no response.

Trying to see where I can get some 10+ year old Samurai’s I’ve been wearing repaired.

No real shops in Houston that I know of so any recs for shipping out for repair/reinforcement? Contacted Indigoproof but no response.
i hear that railcar fine goods is a good one if you're willing to ship to them.

I don’t like skinny, tight jeans, or too tapered where my jeans go inside the liner of my shoes. I don’t like the tongue and heel* sticking out of my low top shoes. I’m a little older, I just like my jeans right. Not baggy, not extremely tight. Just a little taper. I get mine at 7.5 inches. I could get away with 7, but really like mine comfortable. It’s all preference.

Last edited:
Not that it matters in regards to what I’m wearing or not but I definitely foresee raw/selvedge/Japanese coming back into play in regards to being trendy again some time soon

I need to get back to the regular/d mid to taper fit

ive been wearing slim/skinny Acne and APC for about 2-3 years now

ready to commit to full selvedge again
Yeah, I’ve been wearing selvedge consistently since 2012 and I just don’t see myself wearing anything else. I mix in dickies and carhartt here and there but I’m always buying from Self Edge.

FEAR OF GOD JACKET CAME IN TODAY
“JAPANESE 15.5OZ SANFORIZED SELVEDGE INDIGO 3X1 DENIM AND LINED WITH ALPACA. THE JACKET FEATURES A TONAL BLACK COLLAR MADE OF JAPANESE JUMBO CORDUROY AND FINISHED WITH CUSTOM GOLD HARDWARE.“

fits a little boxier than I thought
Hoping it’s just got “hanger shoulders” but I can fuxxwidddit
It’s warm as hell tho
Came up on it price wise so can’t complain

F40E8CF0-2B5F-42E5-9179-8660477D9D29.jpeg

Last edited:
Fade progress on my Steady Eddie's. These have been my best pair of denim by far. I've been through Gap Selvedge (blowouts beyond repair), Unbranded Raw Denim (slaughtered my taper by getting them done on the outseam instead of inseam :rofl: ), Lee Left 101 Riders (still in rotation today) https://www.therstore.com/product/id/1043/LEE-101-101-Rider-Dry-Left-Hand-Twill, and now to these Nudies. Love the free repairs from my local Nudie shop and I get compliments on these all the time with the way they fit :pimp:

One year. No washes 8)

IMG_1377.jpg
IMG_3014.jpg
IMG_3720.jpg
IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1100.jpg
    IMG_1100.jpg
    670.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1377.jpg
    IMG_1377.jpg
    654.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3014.jpg
    IMG_3014.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3720.jpg
    IMG_3720.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_3503.jpg
    IMG_3503.jpg
    636.6 KB · Views: 344
I need to get back to the regular/d mid to taper fit

ive been wearing slim/skinny Acne and APC for about 2-3 years now

ready to commit to full selvedge again
can't commit to full selvedge until my kids are a bit more grown

can't handle not only a two year old getting **** on my jeans but also a 4 year old

the 6 year old is fine

just bought a pair of raw APC Petite Standards a few months ago and they sit in my closet :lol:

Visiting Tokyo in July for the first time. Can anyone recommend a factory in the Tokyo or Okayama/Kojima region that id be able to make my own custom pair. Will be my 30th and I want to experience making my own pair.

from fabric, rivets, patch, etc. everything...

Visiting Tokyo in July for the first time. Can anyone recommend a factory in the Tokyo or Okayama/Kojima region that id be able to make my own custom pair. Will be my 30th and I want to experience making my own pair.

from fabric, rivets, patch, etc. everything...
Search reddit or superfuture. I've heard of people doing this but just curious what brands have you owned in the past? maybe there's something you could pick up in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom