*| | Denim _ School | |*

Been wanting the iron ehart heavyweight hoodie but a little too much $

need a self edge sale and i'll grab that or the 3sixteen one.

the black secret denim oni's I grabbed are holding up really well after a 2 months. I just love how they smell. stretched some in the waist though, probably grab a new belt.

same here b , I really want that iron heart hoodie but the price made me reconsider..
comparing the similar 3sixteen version to the iron heart made me settle for the 3sixteen especially since the black hoodie has the black leather pully on the zipper instead of the natural tan joint
only thing is i'm sure ironheart is made in japan while the 3sixteen heavyweight material ,although being custom fabric made for them is made in Canada
wasn't a deal breaker for me doe

i cant stop rocking my black sugar canes either.. havent worn the same pair of pants 2 days in a row since i was a snotty nose kid
now im switchin between sugar canes and PBJ like every other day every two days :blush:
Pulled the trigger on some Studio D's thru okoyama denim's website this weekend... i'm short(like 5'5) and this specific pair of "ivy" denim has a shorter inseam so i'm excited to see how these work out in comparison to some of the longer jeans i have since i never hemmed any of em

What's good Denim fam haven't been on here in a min. Ya boy is down to a size 29/28 still a little heavy but I need recs on denim with <12" leg opening what's the word

got a pair of 3sixteen st-100x's off grailed the other day. forgot how annoying the break-in period for raw denim could be. more-so digging into the pockets than anything else. looking forward to how these will break in though

got a pair of 3sixteen st-100x's off grailed the other day. forgot how annoying the break-in period for raw denim could be. more-so digging into the pockets than anything else. looking forward to how these will break in though

yeah this is my first break in in years and that’s the one thing I forgot about
Digging into those pockets while in a car is
THE WORST
STUDIO D’s came in today from Okayama Denim
Only took about 10 days from order to my front door

3F5FC5C3-1785-4C9C-9463-631EACBDC56A.jpeg

Just about a month in on these PBJ indigoxindigo .. Haven’t washed em yet wearing em like every other day-ish

yeah this is my first break in in years and that’s the one thing I forgot about
Digging into those pockets while in a car is
THE WORST
STUDIO D’s came in today from Okayama Denim
Only took about 10 days from order to my front door

3F5FC5C3-1785-4C9C-9463-631EACBDC56A.jpeg

Just about a month in on these PBJ indigoxindigo .. Haven’t washed em yet wearing em like every other day-ish
yeah man, it's been a pain, especially with a bigger phone. thighs and waist settle in pretty quickly, but that's because i did some squats, which seems to help. not sure how long i'm gonna go without washing these. the longest i've gone was 6 months with some unbranded joints a few years back

You need to look at what you want in thighs. Leg openings can always be tapered down. If it’s too tight for your thighs then it’s unwearable.
Big problem for me. I hate to look like I’m wearing the same pants every day but I have to get these **** tailored

02FA7298-4F12-42E4-8DFF-70266A076E48.jpeg

GL-001 13.5 oz. Unsanforized studio d’Artisan “IVY” joints came in
They are a few inches shorter on the inseam
Shorter rise too these def ain’t for the bike riders/football dudes joints are tighter than my PBJ / SUGAR CANES

love the way studios feel.. definitely some of the most “home made” feel of any thing else I’ve touched in person
Doing the initial around the house break in as we speak
Ain’t tryna be at work SWEATIN tryna get into my pocket

My 32oz NBDN are coming along.. It just hasn’t been cold enough to wear these 32oz monsters for a month in the last year. This denim has become pretty soft and actually the weave is loose enough that it doesn’t have to be nearly as cold as you think to make it through a day in them lol. The first two weeks of me wearing these, felt like leg day when I finally got home to take them off

But I am loving the fit of my ODxJBJ Sapphire Slub High Tapered

723470EA-E411-40DF-A657-F88E2ADBFB0C.jpeg

Alright I've been picking the brain of s dubl s dubl over the last day or so.

I need some rec commendations, I'd like to get into denim more. I like the look of some of the Raw stuff I've seen.

Any recommendations, I'd like to be under $300. What should I look for? I don't like the real skinny look but a taper is ok. I'm in Milwaukee, so not a lot of options here but Chicago is right down the road.

I need some rec commendations, I'd like to get into denim more. I like the look of some of the Raw stuff I've seen.

Any recommendations, I'd like to be under $300. What should I look for? I don't like the real skinny look but a taper is ok. I'm in Milwaukee, so not a lot of options here but Chicago is right down the road.

B what up? You ever been to Milwaukee Denim? One of my old bosses from my retail side was working there for a while. They have one of the better raw/ selvedge denim options in the city.

Hope all is well as well bro. It’s been a while.

B what up? You ever been to Milwaukee Denim? One of my old bosses from my retail side was working there for a while. They have one of the better raw/ selvedge denim options in the city.

Hope all is well as well bro. It’s been a while.

What's going on, where are you at now? Hope all is well!

I haven't I need to check them out though.

last two pairs i copped were sugarcane and studio D both copped for less than 200ish each
would recommend self edge , blue in green soho and Okayama denim in terms of websites with reliable sizing charts but i also say that reluctantly because even among those 3 theres some discrepancies with the same pair across the board but yeah. good place to start

What's going on, where are you at now? Hope all is well!

I haven't I need to check them out though.

I’m back in the city again man. Probably out in another year or two. Been keeping low and just focusing on the fam. How’s the school life? Hope the fam is well.

I’m back in the city again man. Probably out in another year or two. Been keeping low and just focusing on the fam. How’s the school life? Hope the fam is well.

That's good to hear, we need to grab a drink!

I'm currently wrapping up a divorce, but it's all good. Truly for the best.

I'm going to try and stop in here: https://www.milwaukeedenim.com/

What should I be asking? Can they tailor the inseam? I'd like to support a Milwaukee group if possible.

Back
Top Bottom