*| | Denim _ School | |*

N&f jeans on sale

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/search?query=naked and famous
They got a s*** load of other jeans on sale too.
All 30% of clearance.
Denim jackets too

those naked famous jeans must be exclusive to Nordstrom because they for sure ain’t the black power stretch jeans , and not the solid black ones that they sell at other stores lol. Look like Nordstrom selling knock offs Naked famous jeans:lol:

Did an initial soak and first wearing was a 2 mile walk while they were still a little damp. I got a feeling these gonna turn out well after just a few months.

643C011D-EBBD-4057-9253-0E365D1D29F8.jpeg

9191EF94-9DAD-47A8-9709-1601E17A385C.jpeg

Just got my Strike Gold X Self Edge Wavy denim in. Joints are super dope.

the issue is they fit perfect and there's no room for shrinkage.

They're unsanforized so they're def gonna shrink once I soak. Any idea on getting the most minimal shrinkage? Thinking a cold water short soak is about my only option..

So when this quarantine started I was trying to rock the rotation and since getting those ONI’s and BLUE IN GREEN’s on the same day during that weekend sale I fell In love with the ONI pair.

for some reason the BIG-801 natural became my WFH daily pair since like just over a week ago
Haven’t taken em off

Just picked these up today

I’ve been wanting to do this forever, but I’m finally about to commit to a sewing machine. All this time I got on my hands it’s the least I could do, instead of paying $15-$20 a pop for alterations. Now I’m trying to decide if a machine to chain stitch is even necessary.

Dope. Lemme know how it goes. Something I've wanted to do forever too

Chainstitch machines are scarce, I looked into it years ago.

I'm actually working on putting together a couple pieces. Waiting on this huge swatch order to look at materials. Def going all high end details.

yeah I’m prolly gonna hold off till it starts to get cold again or there’s a decent enough sale to warrant the purchase but I’m still on the hunt for a heavyweight Indigo dyed hoodie
TSG / IH Are the two I’m interested in now

Back
Top Bottom