*| | Denim _ School | |*

Nudies! i own SJDB and RRDS, and they are both
pimp.gif

Going back to basics.

I love my 501 STFs.

img3317sb0.jpg

After 4 months and 1 wash (machine wash, line dry)

733fwae.jpg

8f5bog7.jpg

img0120gm8.jpg

Not bad for $50 for two pairs.

who makes a nice low rise boot cut jean
preferably with a wide boot cut (like tru religions) (not bell bottoms)

I was at macys today and i could only find Levis 501 preshrunk, no STFs...The preshrunks were $40 btw. What is the difference between the Preshrunks and theShrink to fits? difrent material? Fit? school me on this
and which one is better? If possible, can sum1 post pics of yall wearin both? thx
help me out
nd hapy new year

I was browsing that superfuture thread of the progression of some peoples denim and i noticed alot of the jeans were torn around the crotch part of the jeans.

Whattts the dealio?

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i got a stf501 am i suppose to like soak it in water or something

soak em, they are gonna shrink.
Originally Posted by sixfiveohx9i6

I was browsing that superfuture thread of the progression of some peoples denim and i noticed alot of the jeans were torn around the crotch part of the jeans.

Whattts the dealio?

normal wear and tear, esp if you skate or bike. nudies are notorious for crotch holes
embarassed.gif
. sometimes its inevitable. but for the most part its easy to fix if you catch itearly.

Originally Posted by Globetrotter22

I was at macys today and i could only find Levis 501 preshrunk, no STFs...The preshrunks were $40 btw. What is the difference between the Preshrunks and the Shrink to fits? difrent material? Fit? school me on this
and which one is better? If possible, can sum1 post pics of yall wearin both? thx
help me out
nd hapy new year

For STFs, you should go 1-2 inches up for the waist and 3-4 inches for the inseam. More if your waist is 36 inches (and up). They'll shrink after 1wash. The STFs I posted are raw denim and aren't available for regular pre-shrunk 501s.

Whattts the dealio?
dudes want that clean tight fit so they size down 1-2 from their true waist size and after a ton of wear the jeans start to blow out around the crotchfrom them being so streached out

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I was at macys today and i could only find Levis 501 preshrunk, no STFs...The preshrunks were $40 btw. What is the difference between the Preshrunks and the Shrink to fits? difrent material? Fit? school me on this
help me out
nd hapy new year

For STFs, you should go 1-2 inches up for the waist and 3-4 inches for the inseam. More if your waist is 36 inches (and up). They'll shrink after 1 wash. The STFs I posted are raw denim and aren't available for regular pre-shrunk 501s.

Dang....4 months and barely any wear marks or whiskers? its hard to achieve that effect on the stfs really...because youll hve to buy a size up tocompensate for shrinking, but then again, if theyre a bit big itll be hard to achieve those whiskers. If they were bought fit, then once you wash them youllhave to pray that you lose weight in order to get them on. I kinda gave up on those jeans, but whenver i see a krispy pair im
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatBoii914

Im kinda on the bigger side can someone recomend some jeans 40-42 ? other then levis

sorry but i think you're SOL. there are very few companies that aren't mall brands which make that size. it will be just as hard to find it in yoursize as it is to find a place that stocks them. but hey, more incentive to lose a few pounds
happy.gif

well...just that. one's preshrunk, one is waiting to be shrunk. there isn't a "better" one, it depends on what you like.
Originally Posted by nanbeezy

How long does it take to stretch out the APC NS...?

depends on how long you wear them...usually it'll take a week or so with a few hours of wear everyday...

Whattts the dealio?

it's normal. people wear their jeans a lot to try getting that perfect fade. unfortunately and obviously this means the jeans have to be put through alot of stress.
Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i got a stf501 am i suppose to like soak it in water or something

there are directions on the label.
Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

what are whiskers/honey combs?

whiskers = horizontal lines/creases in your lap, get them by walking/sitting down. honeycombs = back of your knees, they're from bending yourknees.

Originally Posted by MayweatherMiami

is there any differance between the 140 dollar levis at up against the wall and 50 dollar levis at macy's?

???
i have no clue what you're talking about.

there is, however, a difference in denim and hardware between the different lines offered by levi's.

Originally Posted by DatBoii914

Im kinda on the bigger side can someone recomend some jeans 40-42 ? other then levis

I rock some PRPS jeans with the purple selvedge and I know they have some Crooks and Castle selvedge denim at Karmaloop (you can get 20% off with someonescode)

But my best pair is my 1955 LVC 501s.
KVN

Forgot to add not sure if theres any left but selfedge.com had the iron hearts in a 40 st8 legged. They're like $300 though. Wish I could pull the triggeron em

Back
Top Bottom