*| | Denim _ School | |*

I have a pair of brand new with tags nudie jeans slim jim dry broken twill in sz 36 x 32
2nb8y2v.jpg

more pics here

PM if interested

Anyways to make a jean more rigid?

Startch + soak in hot water the best method?

H&M bought cheap monday so be prepared to see cheap monday jeans steez in H&M for 30 bucks.
laugh.gif

someone help me out, i know nothing about jeans..i just bought a pair of Levi's Loose straight leg jeans (32x30), and i don't like the way they sit onmy shoes..i want them in a way to "hug my shoe" and not fit baggy and cover up some of the shoes like my Levi's

What do you guys recommend?

I like my jeans loose around the waist but not really baggy...

so im thinking about some Imperial Dukes, im a 29/30, so im thinking about getting them in a 28 or 29. . . im leaning towards the 29

any feedback / objections, comments?

Iron Heart Super Black 16oz Denim Shirt
Complete the Armor Metal Shark look with this new highly limited Black 16oz Denim Shirt from Iron Heart.

Also received a restock on the 634s (straight selvedge), 461 (bootcut), and 9634 (super black 22ozstraight).

All these items are now available in-store and in our online store.
The black shirts will be gone instantly, so if you'd like one please don't wait, we're not sure if they'll be reproduced.

Iron Heart Super Black 16oz Shirt:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=317[/URL]

COVER-2-767267.jpg

01-744637.jpg

07-744648.jpg

634stop-767325.jpg

First post here but looking for some help. I am in to jeans but only levis. My current jean roster right now is Levis: STF, STF Selvage, Andy Warhols, some BigE's and some vintage levis. Does anyone know where online I can pick up some purple pack or kidult series levis. I saw the black leather belt kidults andreally want them, antd the purple pack is just nice to me. Any help would be great.

hey guys hoping sumone can help me....i bought some polo denim and i bought them too big...well back than i liked it kinda big....its like 38x30.....is thereanyway i can problary shrink it 2 like a 36x30 or 32x30?

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

hey guys hoping sumone can help me....i bought some polo denim and i bought them too big...well back than i liked it kinda big....its like 38x30.....is there anyway i can problary shrink it 2 like a 36x30 or 32x30?

shrink in hot sauce. like as hot as the waster can go in your house. that might work if they hevnt been washed yet if not just rock a belt.

So I need a couple new pairs of jeans. I usually wear levi 569's and Lrg..

Which pair of levis's are the next fit down from the 569's? I need something a little less baggy because it doesnt look right sometimes with my kicks.

oh and whats good with STF levis? and raw denim and all that?

any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

So I need a couple new pairs of jeans. I usually wear levi 569's and Lrg..

Which pair of levis's are the next fit down from the 569's? I need something a little less baggy because it doesnt look right sometimes with my kicks.

oh and whats good with STF levis? and raw denim and all that?

any help is appreciated.

roll.gif
..thats crazy...i want to know this exact same thing

BUMP

^ best thing to do with levis is to go to the store and try a few pairs on. Im not being a smart @*+, its because they sell them everywhere(macys, jc pennysetc.). as far as dry/raw denim, you really should look threw the entire thread to get some real info. Trust me, there is a lot to learn

Back
Top Bottom