*| | Denim _ School | |*

^^ thanks dude... are seven for all mankind jeans any good?? should i wash them a couple time before i wear them so they dont bleed on my shoes?.. i know thatyou guy like that raw denim and buy online and probably look down on mall brand jeans.... but is there some good jeans at nordstroms?? i hear people talking%!## about TR or RR about how you can only wash them once then the jeans will start to tear or whatever... i just want some comfy jeans that is worth the pricecan someone point me to a brand that is mall based???

pretty much anything is good if you just want some comfortable jeans get what you want. yea 7fam is overpriced i think but raw denim is not for everyone. it's not like they are gonna disintegrate if you wash them. i like polo jeans for pre washed denim.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

pretty much anything is good if you just want some comfortable jeans get what you want. yea 7fam is overpriced i think but raw denim is not for everyone. it's not like they are gonna disintegrate if you wash them. i like polo jeans for pre washed denim.

laugh.gif
i think im to fat to wear polo jeans... ive been rockingclairborne jeans for a while and im just getting sick of them.. and yeah im not into the raw denim, not washing them for 2 years just so they can look good...i just want something that looks good and comfy when i buy them that i can wash right away so they wont bleed all over my shoes....

Diesel, the Self Edge French Bulldog, just got the design and final prototype of his Cone Black Seed White Oak Chambray Cape finished complete with vintagebuttons and Japanese pig print fabric making it completely reversible.

To celebrate this momentous feat he's issuing a coupon for 17% off everything in the Self Edge online store for the next six hours. Why 17%? We'renot sure, Diesel can't talk yet.
And anyway, he's too busy working on the SEXTW07, his signature jean with Triple Works (Iron Heart)...

The coupon code is: ChambrayDogCape
For 17% off everything in the online store, with free shipping worldwide still included.
Ends at 4pm (PST) today.
http://www.selfedge.com/shop[/URL]

Check out the Cone Denim Chambray Rerversible Cape!

I have a question.

If I decided to soak my nudies in hot water for about an hour, would there be indigo loss and how much shrinking will occur?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by kiyab

Sugar Cane Hand Loomed Style
Worn for 6 months, every day.
Washed 12 times, every two weeks.

Photos by SidneyLo

Son, these joints look like Wrangles on sale for $24.99
why go through all the trouble?

Originally Posted by young718chris

To shrink them back to their original size because nudies tend to stretch.

Yes, they will shrink back, but they won't stretch back out as much. Yes you will get indigo loss, but if you just turn on the water, and leave themstationary for about an or two, then the loss will be minimal. Just keep in mind, that with raw denim, they will ALWAYS fade regardless of how many times youwas them. The more you wash or soak, they just tend to fade slower.

got these the other day..just need to get them hemmed and maybe a taper and i'm good. (my first pair of raw denim)

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

Son, these joints look like Wrangles on sale for $24.99
why go through all the trouble?

Son, are you ******ed or did you not get the memo about Japanese repro denim?

Did anyone else pick up anything at the evisu 50% off sale? I picked up a pair of these although I'm not a fan of the pockets. I slept on other blankpockets pair in my size: http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/mens-heritage-jeans
Anyone have any experience with these jeans?

Also for the bigger dudes I will be selling a pair Levis LVC 1955 STF raw denim, straight fit (40 x36) and a pair of Evisu Deluxe Seagulls (the ones thatretailed for 900) and came in a wooden box that was bought at a sample sale in a 40x36 both worn a couple of times. Just pm me if interested
KVN

I just read this whole thread
From 10am to 4:30pm

VERY GOOD read!!!!!

I'm a newbie to this denim game
Compared to what yo all are sayin
I own a pair of Rock & Republics, 3 pairs of Antiks, a pair of Paper Denims and a pair of Chip & Peppers
Readin this was extremely helpful
Because I've actually been tryin to switch up but didn't know where to start

I'd like to thank everyone in here that kicked their knowledge and the ones who made them kick knowledge

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

I just read this whole thread
From 10am to 4:30pm

VERY GOOD read!!!!!

I'm a newbie to this denim game
Compared to what yo all are sayin
I own a pair of Rock & Republics, 3 pairs of Antiks, a pair of Paper Denims and a pair of Chip & Peppers
Readin this was extremely helpful
Because I've actually been tryin to switch up but didn't know where to start

I'd like to thank everyone in here that kicked their knowledge and the ones who made them kick knowledge

glad you learned somethin
pimp.gif
, what do you have in mind for your nextpair?

Originally Posted by nomoplayinga

where can i buy those levi 501 stf?

are they good starter jeans, to get a feel of raw denim?
Mervyn's has the best deal. They're good.. the color bleed a weird blue thats not like the premium brands, tho. And remember to get em longerthan usual.. no one told me when i first started back in the dizzay.. and after 1yr of wear an tear x 1 wash.. i got some distress $!* high waters.

anyone who is familiar with/owns nudie jeans... do they tend to stretch more than usual?

the reason I ask is because I'm about to cop a pair or two, and I don't want to waste the $$$ on the wrong size feel me?

should I size down?

Originally Posted by doyung9

anyone who is familiar with/owns nudie jeans... do they tend to stretch more than usual?

the reason I ask is because I'm about to cop a pair or two, and I don't want to waste the $$$ on the wrong size feel me?

should I size down?

Here are all the stretching/shrinking you'll need on every page of the model you're looking for. It's a good idea to go one size down from thesize you want them to end at:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=66

Back
Top Bottom