*| | Denim _ School | |*

Anyone have experience "re-dying" their jeans? Let's say I have a pair of black jeans that used to be jet black and now look like distant relatives of Ashy Larry. Can they be restored to their former glory? There's also a nice rip along the inside thigh thanks to frequent wear haha.

Anyone have experience "re-dying" their jeans? Let's say I have a pair of black jeans that used to be jet black and now look like distant relatives of Ashy Larry. Can they be restored to their former glory? There's also a nice rip along the inside thigh thanks to frequent wear haha.
Might be best to just buy a new one

Might be best to just buy a new one
I figured, just trying to salvage my $200 jeans I bought for a whopping $20 (or $10, can't remember) haha.

Thanks

Anyone have experience with Unbranded 201's? Want to try something new.
I have the 201's... pretty baggy, compared to most of today's fits.  I use them as my camping / lawn cutting jeans, now. 

Good price, but they have tiny front pockets and a very low rise. 

One of the things I enjoy about 100% cotton denim is the fades that occur over time through distress and wear.

Can the same effect be achieved wearing jeans with stretch or elastane? Asking because I'm looking into a couple pairs of stretch denim because I like the cut but I want to have realistic expectations when it comes to the fades.

I bought some raw acne studios from their new line. The north fit. Fits pretty good. Not skinny at all. Feels more like a slim fit.

Any info on the Jeans?

anyone know how momotaro tight tapered fits? going to seattle in a couple weeks. gonna check out blueowl and see how they are in person.

You just answered your own question... Check the measurements online and measure your best fitting jeans to see how they compare.

lol, that was supposed to say slubby fade not skinny fades, damn auto correct

newgodflow newgodflow yessir 517s, about a 1 1/2 yrs in

Last edited:
My APCs need a soak. If I use hot water instead of cold will it shrink a littler? I want it to shrink. Only soaked it once before using cold water and a little woolite dark.

My APCs need a soak. If I use hot water instead of cold will it shrink a littler? I want it to shrink. Only soaked it once before using cold water and a little woolite dark.

if you use hot water it’ll shrink more

New to the thread an I've seen Leftfield NYC mentioned a few times, does anybody have any experience with their customer service or actually own a pair. I know their a bit pricey for newcomers but I'm seriously considering getting a pair of the Charles Atlas cut denim in black and getting them hemmed. All help is greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom