*| | Denim _ School | |*

I haven't been inside this thread in forever but from what I remember, it mostly consisted of selvedge lines, and raw denim.

Can anyone point me in the direction of quality light wash distressed denim?

What is there to look for when it comes to quality in a pair of jeans that's already ripped :lol:

I haven't wore a pair of non raw denim jeans in forever and I'm not about to wait for them to become distressed :lol:

jordan novice jordan novice I didn't like the idea of spending a lot on distressed denim, so I got a pair of light wash denim from Uniqlo and distressed them myself. It was pretty easy, plus O got to control the amount of distressing (I didn't want huge holes :lol:)

jordan novice jordan novice I didn't like the idea of spending a lot on distressed denim, so I got a pair of light wash denim from Uniqlo and distressed them myself. It was pretty easy, plus O got to control the amount of distressing (I didn't want huge holes :lol:)

Pic of your pair and what you did to it?

Any guides that you used or followed?

at the gym gm right now but had this pic from the supreme thread (not the best pic of them). Used a drexel and some tweezers. Just measured out the size of the holes, marked it in pencil and went to town. Wasn't completely sure what I was doing but it worked out alright :lol:

Totokaelo has 30% off PRIVATESPRING30 that works on acne. Picked up a pair of ace stay cash.
Repped man, was finally able to get these for under $200.  The sizing thing confused me though.  On the left side I picked that one because it said denim and 33 XL, does that mean 33 waist and 32 length?  The right side had waist numbers but inseam too all 34.

Repped man, was finally able to get these for under $200.  The sizing thing confused me though.  On the left side I picked that one because it said denim and 33 XL, does that mean 33 waist and 32 length?  The right side had waist numbers but inseam too all 34.
Yes you're correct. Left side where no inseam is listed = 32 inseam. Right side is 34 inseam.

Yes you're correct. Left side where no inseam is listed = 32 inseam. Right side is 34 inseam.
Whew, I picked the right side then.  I have a pair of white ace waist 32 and inseam 32, they fit good but a little tight.  So this 33 waist should be perfect.  Repped again my dude.  Thanks.

Whew, I picked the right side then.  I have a pair of white ace waist 32 and inseam 32, they fit good but a little tight.  So this 33 waist should be perfect.  Repped again my dude.  Thanks.
For sure, glad I could help!

Anyone know how JE Cast 2 jeans fit compared to Nudies Thin Finn and Lean dean? I usually wear a 32 for both Nudies, trying to figure out what size to get for Cast 2.

Anyone have insight on how the sizing of the ACNE Max Stay Cash compare to APC Petit New Standards? 

Anyone have insight on how the sizing of the ACNE Max Stay Cash compare to APC Petit New Standards? 

Used to have a pair of APC New Standards. Acne is slimmer around the knee down, but hips and thigh are looser. Opening on Acne is a tiny bit bigger. Better comparison to Acne Max is Nudie Grim Tim in black.

Used to have a pair of APC New Standards. Acne is slimmer around the knee down, but hips and thigh are looser. Opening on Acne is a tiny bit bigger. Better comparison to Acne Max is Nudie Grim Tim in black.
Repped, but damn the Totokaelo 30% code expired. Subbed to this thread for more deals. 

Can anyone point me in the direction of these jeans?

I asked the poster they said it was Saint Laurent

Or if they have anything close to this style

Back
Top Bottom