*| | Denim _ School | |*

Decent sale going on. These will shrink right?

Just a hot wash?

Decent sale going on. These will shrink right?

Just a hot wash?
Not much more shrinkage in a one wash but you could force shrink it in the washer and dryer but I wouldn't recommend using your dryer even though I've done it lol

I thought my three current pairs was overkill. Then I saw this photo.

Lol. This is over 10 years

Unless something crazy comes available, I don’t denim shop. My latest pair was this handwoven from SoSo, the maroon weft and gold iD got me

223A50EF-5B56-4B12-90EB-4C102B1368D5.jpeg

My new addiction...Poten hats

made in Japan (same factory as the Nippon league hats). Real cool materials usued from nylon, leather, cord, to this one I have made out of weather resistance ventile. Leather head lining too, just pure quality

The black nylon is next for me
9C5E8FEA-EB73-4305-9D3C-A5EA0362F3FF.jpeg

Thanks again for the recommendations on the oni secret denim... I really like em a lot!

thinking about getting a nice leather goods wallet. Just a basic bifold, or trifold... can anyone recommend one? I see corter leather, and tanner.... any other brands to look for? I normally just get something random at Ross or Marshall’s, that only lasts 2-3 years or so... I’m assuming getting a nice leather goods wallet should last a lot longer than that?

My PBJs don't fit me anymore. :frown: :smh:

I don't really have the appetite to buy $200+ denim. Ugh.

I was thinking about retiring these/turning them into my work jeans but I just saw Nudie offers free repairs so I might see what they can do for these.
7798449F-88EF-4D61-BEA4-BEE820356E1B.jpeg
69F98613-0370-4755-AF0C-AE5BB8EA2F45.jpeg
These are sick. Definitely repair if possible.

I'm a big Grim Tim fan right now and it's my current daily wear. I pray my pair looks like this in years to come.

Thanks for the kind words. In hindsight I wish I had a before picture. I’m currently working a pair of selvedge denim from J. Crew, with a pair from Gap thrown in from time to time.

Nudie advertises free repairs and I contacted both the NY and LA locations and they don’t do mail repairs. So unless I find someone to drop them off for me, they’re not getting repaired.

Nudie advertises free repairs and I contacted both the NY and LA locations and they don’t do mail repairs. So unless I find someone to drop them off for me, they’re not getting repaired.
Try reaching out to their insta. I could be wrong but when I reached out a couple months back they seemed open to sending in the denim.

Screenshot_20210412-203536_Instagram.jpg

I think railcar does repairs, Self Edge as well.. They will charge you but if you can't get a hold of nudie, that's an option

Back
Top Bottom