*| | Denim _ School | |*

Anyone else do the Y2? Here are my pair of Iron Heart x Self Edge I wore.

Attachments

• 63E66636-7492-4D49-9880-DFE5CDDD4307.jpeg
    63E66636-7492-4D49-9880-DFE5CDDD4307.jpeg
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 116
  • A2043284-EC39-4F9B-9337-AE8DA7710A79.jpeg
    A2043284-EC39-4F9B-9337-AE8DA7710A79.jpeg
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 154
I could never commit to wearing only one pair of denim for a year so respect lol

quickest way to get fading, no? I was rostering between three pairs earlier this year and gave up on that pretty quickly when I realized it would take much longer to get them to where I wanted them to be.

I could never commit to wearing only one pair of denim for a year so respect lol
Me too. I am always so fascinated with raw denim and have only faded one in my life which was a Banana Republic pair and that is only cause I've had those jeans for almost 15 years. I have some Naked and Famous ones and have worn them sporadically for years and they hardly have any wear at all. I used to blame it on my desk job but I have been working from home for the last 2 years. Perhaps I should just put in some work on them.

quickest way to get fading, no? I was rostering between three pairs earlier this year and gave up on that pretty quickly when I realized it would take much longer to get them to where I wanted them to be.
It’s absolutely the best way to fade a pair, but I would get sick of wearing one pair all year. I have a daily pair but even with that, I’ll switch it up a few days out of the week just to break the routine.

flip side, if I wasn’t wasting time thinking about what to wear who knows how productive I’d be lol

I'll preface this by saying i'm washed....

But do people still wear 100% denim these days?

I remember pulling on a pair of full denim jeans after a few years of exclusively wearing stretch and it was genuinely upsetting how ****ty they felt :lol:

yes.i actually hate stretch denim with some exceptions. i was super pissed when uniqlo switched up their selvedge jeans many years back and made them stretch.

Might be in the market for a pair of light wash jeans as well…mine are heeling too snug on the legs anymore

something without elastane is a plus

I lost like 22 lbs and now all the expensive *** denim I bought in January doesn’t fit…anything I can do to save them? Talking about a pair of iron hearts, PBJs, and APCs here.

Been working on this jacket.It was essentially a piece of junk when I brought it months ago. Unfortunately any time I've worked on this its been random, but I had to carefully bleach out this hard to strip indigo, and use some muddy tones to get the brown stick. The collar is just hard & I ended up moving the tab to the left.

This pic of it is like 80% done:
IMG_86592FC659AC-1.jpeg

Anyone have any thoughts on either Edwin ed80s or Todd Snyder washed selvedge? Still trying to figure out what to get for a washed pair. Edwin’s are like 95 right now on sale but non selvedge and I haven’t worn non selvedge blue jeans in almost a decade.

This is probably an obvious answer but if you buy a heavier denim is it more durable? But does it take longer to fade?

What effects durablilty in terms of crotch blow outs is the fit. Don’t get them tight you should be fine blow out wise

Back
Top Bottom