*| | Denim _ School | |*

I know this is a noob question, but are there jeans that don't bleed onto shoes? And if there are, what are they called? Because of the bleeding, Ican't rock a lot of my shoes with jeans
smh.gif

There is really nothing you can do unless you wash then enough times to where there not bleeding.

Ah crap, after doing more research, I'm not sure if I want to get the imperial kings or Sugar Cane Okinawas now....

I absolutely dislike the back pocket designs of Sugarcanes (assuming the model you are looking has the star as the back pocket design). Seems to"cult-y" for me.
"

I did my first soak on my APCs over the weekend after wearing them for 7 months and they look exactly like they did before. I put them in the tub for 2 hoursin hot water and not much fading what so ever. Did I do something wrong?

Anyone know a good denim repair place in NYC? Just hit the crotch blowout wall at 7 months on my APC NS. Any help would be awesome.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I absolutely dislike the back pocket designs of Sugarcanes (assuming the model you are looking has the star as the back pocket design). Seems to "cult-y" for me.
"
haha, nah dude, those look hideous to me to. The Okinawas are the one with the a little design on the bottom right corner of the right back pocketwith a siiiiick looking python skin patch with japanese lettering. I just took a look at these because I've heard good things about their fading andI'm more a fan of a relaxed straight leg. I am finding it hard to resist the back pocket design of the imperials still...

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I did my first soak on my APCs over the weekend after wearing them for 7 months and they look exactly like they did before. I put them in the tub for 2 hours in hot water and not much fading what so ever. Did I do something wrong?
you probably didn't wear them hard enough? APCs fade and rip pretty easily.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

I know this is a noob question, but are there jeans that don't bleed onto shoes? And if there are, what are they called? Because of the bleeding, I can't rock a lot of my shoes with jeans
smh.gif
There are jeans that don't bleed. Bleeding has to do with the use of indigo dye and more specifically with the lack of finishing techniques.There are finishes that can be done after the dyeing process that prevent denim from bleeding. I have a pair of Marc Jacobs that don't bleed, but ifyou're looking for blue (indigo) denim, you are going to have a tough time finding jeans that don't bleed. There are, however, various shades of grayjeans that will not bleed.

Sanforized denim tends to not bleed as much and APC's in general do not bleed very much either (at least in my experience). If you're looking forSanforized denim you can try Somet jeans HERE. The fact that the jeansare Sanforized also means you will experience minimal shrinkage.

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by Physicx

bump

how do diesel straight leg jeans fit? i was planning on getting a pair online, but the only waist sizes available in my range are 30 and a 32. im typically a 31

i dont mind sizing down to a 30 as i have been able to for a few pairs of my 7s. also, ive gone a size up to a 32 for energie jeans which were more of a snug fit

so, would you guys recommend a size up or down?

nerd.gif
Doesn't Deisel have weird waist sizing?

Currently working on AJDH and some GAP selvage (not totally raw).� FYI the gap pair stretched almost a full size on me and I definitely wasn't expecting it
frown.gif
so size down 1 or 2.� The denim is a lighter weight so I guess ishould have anticipated it, oh well.

And I know this hardly relates to jeans but it's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/v/vfxCnZ4Dp3c&hl=en&fs=1&

eek.gif
old dude in full suit and tie

Washed my Average Joe Dry Heavy this week. Didn't lose much dye at all, so the fades didn't really come out as much. Pics later.

Originally Posted by NolanDW

Washed my Average Joe Dry Heavy this week. Didn't lose much dye at all, so the fades didn't really come out as much. Pics later.
where the pics at nolan?

Can you buy levi stf's in the mall? I've never actually looked at levi's but this thread has kinda changed my mind about em.

A lot of people hate on True Religions but I still wear it..But Levi's are best way to go(good price and quality)

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Yea you can get stf's at the mall, they are rather easy to find...Macys, Sears, etc

Thanks I guess i'll be hitting up MOA this upcoming week to buy some..
Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

A lot of people hate on True Religions but I still wear it..But Levi's are best way to go(good price and quality)

Yeah I just realized a lot of people didn't like TR's or RnR jeans but I have a few pairs of each and I like em.. oh well i'm the person wearingthem
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom