Dental Work in Mexico

i know a girl that had lasik and veneers done in colombia, she seems in good health. 

Yaw are immature like a mutha. The detnist at the border of mexico went to school in USA. Most of them are from USa\A but move to the border in mexico for cheaper living. Grow up that joke was not even funny

If I could rep you more than once, I would. Great post.

Just checked out Dr. Bartell's site and that dude is straight up working miracles...
laugh.gif

Exhibit A:

The level of wizardry is clearly over 9000...
eek.gif
x
laugh.gif

Also kinda funny that OP is wondering if it's safe, yet by the looks of it, his clients are mostly gringos:

These old white folks be on that hustle...
laugh.gif

Anyway, for $250, I don't mind trekking down there to have my grill whitened (cheapest price I've seen state side for whitening was a G...
mean.gif
).

Cool cool! He is a littl bit more then the other dentist there but it seem he is like the hollywood dentist to go to

Dentist are very good over here. Cheap and good. If you come to Guadalajara, look for UdG or UAG titles... In México the university you graduated from is important, so check wich is the best school in Baja California (TJ is in Baja California) and go to a dentist that graduated from there...

You're going to be safe

I actually have an appointment tomorrow (in the states). I've considered getting work done in Tijuana but getting a dentist that comes highly recommended or highly reviewed is the hard part. I'm not gonna trust just any random dentist with my grill.

Whats the story on this.  I dont live anywhere near Mexico but I need major work done.
I live near Seattle. The first time I went to Los Algodones for dental work, I was 60 years old and traveling alone.

I chose Los Algodones because it's AT the border; I chose Dental Bernal based on recommendations.

In four trips, I've had crowns, implants, a root canal, a sinus boost, and extractions. The last time I was there, I had a root canal to make room for a post and buildup, and a crown. In Seattle, that would have cost $2,400. At Dental Bernal in 2008, it was $1,200...and that included round-trip airfare, and car and hotel for a week.

I wrote a 30-page document back in 2006 (first trip) that includes everything I wish I'd know before I left (EVERYONE in Los Algodones speaks English, did my dental plan cover part, etc.). If you'd like me to send you a copy, email me at my yahoo.com address.

-- SuzanneFromSeattle@

I know lots of peps that get dental and other medical work south of the border. From what I hear plastic surgery is the best down there.

you'd be a fool to even consider going to Mexico for any kind of treatment , gonna come back to the states like this
meth_mouth_2-a.jpg
Thats a NASTY gum infect.

Now on Mexican dental. Its straight but ONLY FROM A REPUTABLE PLACE. Do your research first.

Whats the story on this.  I dont live anywhere near Mexico but I need major work done.
I live near Seattle. The first time I went to Los Algodones for dental work, I was 60 years old and traveling alone.

I chose Los Algodones because it's AT the border; I chose Dental Bernal based on recommendations.

In four trips, I've had crowns, implants, a root canal, a sinus boost, and extractions. The last time I was there, I had a root canal to make room for a post and buildup, and a crown. In Seattle, that would have cost $2,400. At Dental Bernal in 2008, it was $1,200...and that included round-trip airfare, and car and hotel for a week.

I wrote a 30-page document back in 2006 (first trip) that includes everything I wish I'd know before I left (EVERYONE in Los Algodones speaks English, did my dental plan cover part, etc.). If you'd like me to send you a copy, email me at my yahoo.com address.

-- SuzanneFromSeattle@

How the **** did a 67 year old woman find NT. :wow: :lol: :smokin

Rep this woman, REP. THIS. WOMAN.

Last edited:

-- SuzanneFromSeattle@
U single or nah? #whadatpensiondo

-- SuzanneFromSeattle@
U single or nah? #whadatpensiondo

You dudes have absolutely no manners...:rofl:

-- SuzanneFromSeattle@

A matured woman in J's :smokin

View media item 675890

My ex had the worst dental work done in Mexico. Literally, awful. Her mom only spoke Spanish, and her dad made her go there being from SD.

I've heard good stories and bad, but after what she went through, there's no chance I head there.

I overpaid here in Cali for a root canal and regretted it. LA is 2 hours TOPS from TJ.

It's going to be 2014. There's good dentists everywhere y'all

How does a 60+ year old woman randomly discover NT at 1:50 AM EST (way past her bedtime, even in Cali :lol:) because of a thread about Mexican dental care?

Back
Top Bottom