::: Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders ::: The Black Hole ::: 11/6

Originally Posted by AG 47

.but how is he playing better now than he ever did in Seattle

Uh, watch a game before you talk out of your %*@. He's moving sideline to sideline, making plays at the LOS and setting the edge when the run is to his side.

There's no doubt that he's elevated his play. That penalty was him being over-agressive.
He's playing better in Oakland than he ever did in Seattle FOOL. *over your head*
He SUCKED in Seattle, and though he still sucks, he's still playing better than
he did for the Seahawks.

This is embarrassing...after getting SPANKED by our rivals last week, KC, we get pummeled by our OTHER rivals today....

*logs out*

Props to Tebow

+!$$ Hue Jackson

+!$$ Palmer
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

AG 47 wrote:

.but how is he playing better now than he ever did in Seattle

Uh, watch a game before you talk out of your %*@. He's moving sideline to sideline, making plays at the LOS and setting the edge when the run is to his side.

There's no doubt that he's elevated his play. That penalty was him being over-agressive.
He's playing better in Oakland than he ever did in Seattle FOOL. *over your head*
he did for the Seahawks.

Knowing your remedial $%+ ...I was certain it was sarcasm.

Chargers lost thursday is going to be a huge game. But with this Defense Rivers may have a career day.

AG 47 wrote:

he did for the Seahawks.

Nah, just like a couple days ago, you read my comment too fast, made a reactionary amped up post, and I had to spell it out 
and explain it to you as if you were a infant being taught how to walk. Suggestion: reread any posts you're about to quote,
then proofread your own, and if it seems like something you could actually discuss without exposing yourself as a fool, hit post.

raiders sure didn't look like a playoff team today. The defense and special teams were horrible. CP3 needs to cut down the int's...

he did for the Seahawks.

Nah, just like a couple days ago, you read my comment too fast, made a reactionary amped up post, and I had to spell it out 
and explain it to you as if you were a infant being taught how to walk. Suggestion: reread any posts you're about to quote,
then proofread your own, and if it seems like something you could actually discuss without exposing yourself as a fool, hit post.

Just move on bro. You argue the dumbest @$@$.

Not having DMC is hurting the Raiders bad. Also, Janikowski not being 100% is big. I hope these guys are ready to play Thursday or it's gonna be an ugly ugly game.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

ohh, hai

How does it feel that your squad got smack by a winless team?
laugh.gif
its all good. trap game from the get go. im just glad that the Raiders suck so much, the chiefs are still in first.

but tune in next week, the Chiefs will show you how to beat the Donkeys
wink.gif

ohh, hai

How does it feel that your squad got smack by a winless team?
laugh.gif
its all good. trap game from the get go. im just glad that the Raiders suck so much, the chiefs are still in first.

but tune in next week, the Chiefs will show you how to beat the Donkeys
wink.gif

laugh.gif
show you how to beat the donkeys. Raiders already owned the broncos this year. If we suck then what does that say about your queefs
laugh.gif

Disgusting defensive effort after the bye, sloppy and just utterly embarrassing.

This team really, really misses DMC on Offense.

Sadly, even with all the picks, Palmer did look better but that shouldn't be a shock to anyone. I can't imagine how bad of a loss this would have been with Boller.

I'm already dreading listening to the radio this week just to hear how Tebow is a "winner". Yeah, he was solid in handing the ball of to McGahee.

In all seriousness, they need to just move Tebow to FB. His mechanics remind me of my 6-month year old nephew just learning to throw any kind of ball.

Disgusting game, there's nothing else to say. Congratulations to the Broncos' fans, their team earned this win.

I "argue the dumbest ^@*+" cause I corrected something that was obviously wrong? That makes sense.
Did you see 651paul's reply? He understood it w/o a problem and gave a sensible & logical answer. AG
didn't, and that was it.

I "argue the dumbest ^@*+" cause I corrected something that was obviously wrong? That makes sense.
Did you see 651paul's reply? He understood it w/o a problem and gave a sensible & logical answer. AG
didn't, and that was it.

Move on already
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom