::: Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders ::: The Black Hole ::: 11/6

Originally Posted by Peep Game

JumpmanFromDaBay wrote:

Peep Game wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

Knowing your remedial $%+ ...I was certain it was sarcasm.
Nah, just like a couple days ago, you read my comment too fast, made a reactionary amped up post, and I had to spell it out 
and explain it to you as if you were a infant being taught how to walk. Suggestion: reread any posts you're about to quote,
then proofread your own, and if it seems like something you could actually discuss without exposing yourself as a fool, hit post.

Just move on bro. You argue the dumbest @$@$.
I "argue the dumbest ^@*+" cause I corrected something that was obviously wrong? That makes sense.
Did you see 651paul's reply? He understood it w/o a problem and gave a sensible & logical answer. AG
didn't, and that was it.

You finished?

He has more post than I do and I've been here since jan of 07 and he's been here since may
laugh.gif

Cause there's always multiple clowns I have to answer back, since apparently none of them have the common sense
nor comprehension skills to understand anything that's said the 1st time. I'll make sure not to post back though so I won't
be making you the #1 highest poster on that board from the general thread again Jumpman.

came in here here looking for some insight to the game, notices catfight in progress...

cue grandpa simpson gif

Originally Posted by VA757VA

came in here here looking for some insight to the game, notices catfight in progress...

cue grandpa simpson gif

everyone just has to have the last word.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom