Denver Nuggets (10-4) 2023-24 Season Thread: 11/22 @ Magic

Mike Malone will be a great coach for nuggets. He keeps it real & is about accountability. Kings will regret firing him.

Malone/Connelly have been talking about Mudiay and Lawson playing together.

Summer League July 10th Hawks, July 12th Kings, July 13th Miami

Will Barton's brother Antionio is on the squad

Mudiay and Nikola Jokic played together some last year

Last edited:
Mudiay was my fav player in the draft and I been rooting for Will Barton i so I'll be watching the Nuggets ...matter fact I like alotta of the players on the team come to think of it :lol:

I think that yall should only trade Ty if it's a good deal , don't just trade him just to trade him ...Ty and Mudiay can be the best PG rotation in the league

And shout out to the GM for putting dudes from Baltimore on the summer league team :lol: :pimp:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Denver coach Michael Malone has hired well-regarded Ed Pinckney as his top assistant, league sources tell Yahoo. He had been with Bulls.

Denver Nuggets forward Wilson Chandler has signed a four-year, $46 million extension, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Nuggets reach 3 yr/11M deal with guard Will Barton, per source. Team & agent Brian Elfus finalized this afternoon. @ChrisBHaynes 1st w/deal.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Reports: Jameer Nelson, Nuggets agree to three-year, $13.5M deal

Nikola Jokic (2014 second-rounder) gets four-year deal worth $5.5M

I’m told Denver is picking up former Wolf guard Randy Foye‘s third-year option for $3.1 million — a bargain at current market prices. — Jerry Zgoda (@JerryZgoda) July 11, 2015

Apparently the Nuggets waived Jamaal Franklin @BBallInsiders — Eric Pincus (@EricPincus) July 13, 2015

The Nuggets also renounced the rights to Darrell Arthur, Rudy Fernandez, Ian Clark, Wesley Person and Jan Vesely @BBallInsiders — Eric Pincus (@EricPincus) July 13, 2015

Last edited:
Celtics, Nuggets Discuss Danilo Gallinari Trade

The Boston Celtics and Denver Nuggets have recently held discussions on a trade involving Danilo Gallinari.

Gallinari is entering the final season of his contract.

The Celtics would like to improve their perimeter shooting and more than half of Gallinari's attempts last season were three-pointers.

Gallinari averaged 12.4 points in 24.2 minutes in his first year back from ACL surgery.

Well Lawson isn't going anywhere until the trade deadline if a team gets desperate or next summer

I hope they don't make any big trades until they move Lawson

Mudiay, Nelson, Green
Chandler, Barton
Gallo,
Faried, Hickson, Nikola Jokic
Nurkic, Lauvergne

Well Lawson isn't going anywhere until the trade deadline if a team gets desperate or next summer

I hope they don't make any big trades until they move Lawson

Mudiay, Nelson, Green
Chandler, Barton
Gallo,
Faried, Hickson, Nikola Jokic
Nurkic, Lauvergne

Wouldn't Chandler & Barton be the 3 and Gallo the 2 with Harris as backup?

I dunno I just want Gallo/Chandler starting together and I forgot about Foye don't see Harris getting PT over him, Barton, Green or Clark if he makes the team

Last edited:
Lineup once we trade Lawson and Gallo will look like...

Mudiay
Foye
Chandler
Farried
Nurkic

I'm ok with that. Hope Barton, Harris and Lavergne get 18-25 mpg. They need to grow.

Honestly, I think this will be a big year for Gary Harris with him being in a staggered lineup with Mudiay and developing some drive and kick chemistry. I can see Harris averaging like 10-12ppg on 40% from 3 in about 25-28mpg.

If Lawson and Gallo are traded and Foye is still the best they can put at the 2 I'm gonna be taking applications for a new team.

I'm just being realistic with foye.

You know NBA teams rarely run rotations without a respected veteran getting burn.

Foye will be that guy unfortunately.

You're missing my point after trading those two they should be getting at least a decent to good starting caliber 2 guard in return along with picks/SF.

Foye getting PT is fine but if he's starting after moving two of your starters regardless of their current value something is wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom