Denver Nuggets (10-4) 2023-24 Season Thread: 11/22 @ Magic

I'm actually excited about this season. No expectations.

Was just having this convo with my bro.

This is the first time since '03 that we can go into the season with no expectations. Just wanting to see our young guys get better, build some continuity, chemistry....and start building an identity.

Excited :pimp:

I want 30 wins or better and more wins than New York.

2016 1st Round Pick swap with the Knicks: However the coming season plays out, Denver has the right to swap first round picks with the Knicks. Meaning if the Knicks finish with the 5th pick and Denver the 8th, the Nuggets can take the 5th pick (with the 8th pick, in this scenario, going to the Raptors as part of the Andrea Bargnani deal from the Knicks). So, Denver could have two chances at lottery gold (top three pick), if both New York and Denver miss the playoffs.

Rockets 1st Rounder: This pick is 1-14 protected, meaning Denver gets it if it's 15-30. The Nuggets could have two picks in the 2016 draft, or they could choose to package the pair for a player or a better pick.

Blazers 1st Rounder: This pick is lottery protected both for 2016 and 2017, meaning Denver only gets the pick if the Blazers make the playoffs in one of the next two drafts. It's in the 15-30 range for 2016 and '17 drafts, and if it doesn't convey, it becomes two second round picks; one in 2018 (after a pick swap with the Kings) and one in 2019.

Grizzlies 1st Rounder: This pick is more complex. It's protected in 2016 from 1-5 and 15-30; meaning it comes to Denver if it's 6-14. In 2017 and 2018 it's only protected 1-5; meaning it comes to Denver if it's 6-30. And in 2019 it's totally unprotected; meaning if it becomes the first pick, Denver gets it - no matter what.

Last edited:
I'm actually excited about this season. No expectations.
Really looking forward to this season. Can't wait to watch the development of Mudiay.

I just want no negativity from the team this year, and good seasons from the core 5. It would also be nice to beat the Rockets both times they visit the Can & put the clamps on Ty.

Chandler out 1-2 weeks :\

Harris playing some nice defense. I underestimated him :smokin

Turnovers keeping the Rockets in the game...overall everyone is playing pretty well though

Last edited:

:pimp: New Era.

Can Will Barton and Gary Harris get some love? Enjoying the energy that the bring. Will can turn into a Corey Brewer like guy.

I pray Gary Harris can turn into a poor man's Brad Beal

Not bad at all , would cop a mudiay one

lol I'd love to cop a Mudiay too.

I dig it, nice white t shirt vibe.

haven't copped a jersey since I got the authentic Melo his rookie season, and the navy M&N Alex English around the same time.

Last edited:
An authentic sleeved jersey is $281 :rofl: :x

Shorts are cool though.

I haven't copped a jersey since the Jersey Era myself. Used to be so much easier to find jerseys you wanted... Nba store doesn't even have a single Mudiay jersey :stoneface:

You pretty much have to get one customized

http://www.altitudeauthentics.com/c-32-jerseys.aspx

I still want these

I wish they would make a navy version of the new design

That got out of hand real quick in the 3rd. Hopefully the Nuggets will be able to bounce back against the Lakers on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom