Denver Nuggets (10-4) 2023-24 Season Thread: 11/22 @ Magic

Not in love with the Reggie move but I think management values the young guys a ton and value them higher than players they could afford in the market

Not in love with the Reggie move but I think management values the young guys a ton and value them higher than players they could afford in the market

I'm not a fan of any "locker room guys" who won't actually play.

Outside of being forced to are the young guys going to actually play?

I'm not sure how banking on MPJ, Braun and some rookie/second year guy to a leap will work out.

I'm not a fan of any "locker room guys" who won't actually play.

Outside of being forced to are the young guys going to actually play?

I'm not sure how banking on MPJ, Braun and some rookie/second year guy to a leap will work out.

I agree with you. I was hoping to get a guy like Seth or T. Prince but here we are. Losing BB will be a big loss but maybe this will force Mike to play PWatt and Zeke more to get them ready. Nuggets just didn’t have the financial flexibility this time but with Jokic and Murray I’m not too worried especially if MPJ works on his game and can get comfortable with the new brace that they claim will give him more movement.

• Taxpayer mid-level exception: $5 million
  • Monte Morris trade exception: $9,125,000 (expires July 6, 2023)
  • JaMychal Green trade exception: $3,475,000 (expires June 23, 2023)
  • Bones Hyland trade exception: $2,201,520 (expires February 9, 2024)
  • Davon Reed trade exception: $1,902,133 (expires Feburary 9, 2024)
  • Will Barton trade exception: $370,397 (expires July 6, 2023)

The bench play was really bad last night. Braun is regressing and Watson is giving them nothing.

Yeah it's been odd watching Braun I know he started the season with an injury but he's not hustling, rebounding or attacking

MPJ entered the season with an ankle injury but he's been doing his thing.

Ironically Bones is out of the Clippers rotation. This season would have been is opportunity to even with healthy Jamal.

Defense was terrible. Hopefully Jamal gets back soon because Reggie is a net negative and the bench is horrible

Back
Top Bottom