Derrick Rose Is Overrated

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i know its early, but where has he shown improvement? 13.7 ppg, 5.7 assists. is he making the team better? NTers seem to believe he is an elite PG (some ofy'alls top 5) again, its early, but aaron brooks has been the better player since rose's game 1 explosion. (brooks is avg 19 and 7 on a rocket teamthat will compete for a playoff spot) Discuss
finished the season:
[h3]2009-10 Statistics [/h3] PPG 20.7 RPG 3.80 APG 6.0
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i know its early, but where has he shown improvement? 13.7 ppg, 5.7 assists. is he making the team better? NTers seem to believe he is an elite PG (some of y'alls top 5) again, its early, but aaron brooks has been the better player since rose's game 1 explosion. (brooks is avg 19 and 7 on a rocket team that will compete for a playoff spot) Discuss

OH Really!?

Why are we bringing this up at such a boring time. You need to let this simmer, let it marinate, let DRose go off for 42 and 12asts next year and then, and only then, do you bump this thread... we talkin about FIBA here, not a game, not a game, FIBA!

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by BangDak

Now whats the difference in it never being bought up again, and locked? why cant we just forget about it?

i swear, some of you bulls fans are so damn arrogant.

eek.gif

grin.gif

happy.gif
funny how this %#!!+ bumped it up, again
laugh.gif

im JUST seeing this thread & i dont even want to go back through the 20 pgs ill just agree with Ryda for now

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Why are we bringing this up at such a boring time. You need to let this simmer, let it marinate, let DRose go off for 42 and 12asts next year and then, and only then, do you bump this thread... we talkin about FIBA here, not a game, not a game, FIBA!
You right. Past two games, one night 39 ... next night 13 assists. 
Damn you bijald. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He s so fast and his ability to attack the basket his impressive, he can still work and his shot selection though, his passing game also improved i think

laugh.gif
at the grave digging. Rose is my 2nd favorite player in the L. Hopefully he continues to improve in his 3rd year

oh yea, 4,000 posts
pimp.gif

^Point guards make their biggest jump in their third year.  Look at Deron and CP3's 3rd year stats.

So barring injury (please please no) this year is the year where we find out if Drose is just an all star or a bona fide superstar. 

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by bijald0331

You right. Past two games, one night 39 ... next night 13 assists. 
Damn you bijald. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Rose is a superstar in the making.. The Kid can play.

The scary thing is his 3 point jumper is being developed and he's improved on it so far. Just wait until he gets a consistent 3 point shot. He will be lethal

Back
Top Bottom