Derrick Rose Is Overrated

Rose is like the 2nd best PG in the league after Rondo., he's not overrated.
laugh.gif

hes better than mo williams ..you can put that on the boooooaaaaaard

but whats funnier is how dude hasnt even played 2 full seasons yet..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

20 and 9^^ w/ give him more playmakers
brandon jennings has less playmakers. 
i would say russell westbrook has less, but durant counts as 2.5 people

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

but some of you dudes were blaming del negro for his and the team's lack of success. did his coaching achilles tendon issue heal too?
i called dude out at the beginning of the season b/c he wasn't balling. flat out. injuries or not. he's balling now and i'm not denying it. don't get me confused w/ the kid in here that compared him to Mike Conley. i'm not that bad.

i still don't believe he's a top 5 PG. flat out. dude's barely in the top 15 in assts. 

THIS SEASON:

Paul

Nash

Rondo

Williams

Billups

and then you got guys doing just as much if not more

Baron Davis

Yes, Aaron Brooks

Derrick Rose

Tony Parker

Kidd

maybe its me, but i was expecting 20 and 9 from rose.

I'm not sure if you actually watch Bulls games but Vinny is still a horrible coach and we still lose game we shouldn't due to his inability to put to manage the game.  He still isn't developing him or either of the other two rookies this year, Taj is the exact same player he was at USC and James rarely sees the floor and I couldn't tell you the reason.  The team is performing better and winning because Pooh's healthy and playing like it,nothing more nothing less G.

In terms of his assist numbers like I stated I'm not sure if you actually watch the games but he puts players in positions to score A LOT and more often than not they jag it someway or another, either missing open shots or trying to do too much after the catch instead of taking what they have ie. John Salmons feeling the need to put the ball on the floor and Tyrus Thomas throwing up some crazy #+% shot.  In order for him to average those type of numbers which he is capable of, he has to have players who can hit shots when he creates them which he does quite often.  Our best finisher right now is Joakim Noah, no diss to him because he's been playing great, but thats saying something.

^EXACTLY ..he is already averaging 6 assists ... easily 9 or 10 if not for the dumb players

and jennings has andrew bogut ilysova to pass to..those arent BAD options

Originally Posted by haiti5

^EXACTLY ..he is already averaging 6 assists ... easily 9 or 10 if not for the dumb players

Dog...if Eryan Ilysova is your 2nd option...that says ALOT.

Who the hell said this?

FOH ... tryin to make a point man
laugh.gif

hes a top 5 pg tho i dont think u guys watch the games enough honestly otherwise your opinions wouldnt be so farce

FOH ... tryin to make a point man
laugh.gif

hes a top 5 pg tho i dont think u guys watch the games enough honestly otherwise your opinions wouldnt be so farce

Stop it... RIGHT NOW hes NOT a top 5 PG... I dont think you watch enough non-bulls games if you think he is..

This top 5 nonsense is one of the reasons this thread was made...

This is exactly how I feel, I can not see anyone actually watching Bulls games and saying he's the reason his assist numbers are where they are.  I just can't I'm Sorry.  I'm also not saying that thats any other guards fault either thats just the situation he's been placed in.  However when you compare him to the other top pg's in the league he hands down has thee worst supporting cast and is required to do more with less, yet he's penalized for it. Load of Bullocks if you ask me.  The only guard on this list that you may be able to make a case for is Chris but even still he's ahead with the weapons he has.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Who considers Billups a top 5 point?

something like 7 straight conference finals. 
you see what he has done in denver to help Melo.

the question is, who doesn't?

ilyasova? really?
10 ppg. 40%

you could have at least said hakim warrick or even michael redd's corpse.

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The irony of putting "he's not overrated" at the end of that ridiculous statement.

Bulls and Derrick Rose fans, bumping this thread every time Rose has a good game is getting old

Originally Posted by nublee

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The irony of putting "he's not overrated" at the end of that ridiculous statement.

Bulls and Derrick Rose fans, bumping this thread every time Rose has a good game is getting old

I expect this from a knick fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by nublee

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I expect this from a knick fan
laugh.gif

How does me being a knicks fan have anything to do with what I said?
eyes.gif

I'm sure you'd be annoyed too if you saw a "_ is overrated" thread being constantly bumped to the first page only when he has a solid outing

Originally Posted by yungmatt

but some of you dudes were blaming del negro for his and the team's lack of success

i called dude out at the beginning of the season b/c he wasn't balling. flat out.

i still don't believe he's a top 5 PG. flat out.

This is what I don't get.

Earlier, people were blaming his ankle, the coach, players, etc. Everybody but Rose. I said that he would be ok in time, but I wasn't giving him any slack because he sucked at the beginning of the season.

Some of the same people that keep boosting this thread up were the people blaming the coach and players for his production when the team isn't really that bad. I still think with Gordon on the team that he would probably be playing even better basketball than he is now.

happy.gif
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td]FG[/td][td][/td][td]3PT[/td][td][/td][td]FT[/td][td][/td][td]Rebounds[/td][td][/td][td]Misc[/td][/tr][tr][td] Name[/td][td]Team[/td][td]GP[/td][td]Min [/td][td]M [/td][td]A [/td][td]Pct [/td][td] [/td][td]M [/td][td]A [/td][td]Pct [/td][td] [/td][td]M [/td][td]A [/td][td]Pct [/td][td] [/td][td]Off [/td][td]Def [/td][td]Tot [/td][td] [/td][td]Ast [/td][td]TO [/td][td]Stl [/td][td]Blk [/td][td]PF [/td][td]PPG [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Gilbert Arenas[/td][td]WAS[/td][td]32 [/td][td]36.5 [/td][td]7.9 [/td][td]19.3 [/td][td]41.1 [/td][td] [/td][td]2.0 [/td][td]5.7 [/td][td]34.8 [/td][td] [/td][td]4.8 [/td][td]6.5 [/td][td]73.9 [/td][td] [/td][td]0.5 [/td][td]3.6 [/td][td]4.2 [/td][td] [/td][td]7.2 [/td][td]3.7 [/td][td]1.3 [/td][td]0.3 [/td][td]3.0 [/td][td]22.6 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Chris Paul[/td][td]NO[/td][td]36 [/td][td]38.5 [/td][td]7.4 [/td][td]14.9 [/td][td]49.7 [/td][td] [/td][td]1.2 [/td][td]2.9 [/td][td]41.8 [/td][td] [/td][td]4.0 [/td][td]4.7 [/td][td]85.2 [/td][td] [/td][td]0.5 [/td][td]4.1 [/td][td]4.6 [/td][td] [/td][td]11.2 [/td][td]2.4 [/td][td]2.3 [/td][td]0.2 [/td][td]2.6 [/td][td]20.0 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Derrick Rose[/td][td]CHI[/td][td]43 [/td][td]36.3 [/td][td]8.3 [/td][td]17.5 [/td][td]47.4 [/td][td] [/td][td]0.1 [/td][td]0.4 [/td][td]25.0 [/td][td] [/td][td]3.0 [/td][td]3.9 [/td][td]75.2 [/td][td] [/td][td]0.9 [/td][td]2.8 [/td][td]3.7 [/td][td] [/td][td]5.9 [/td][td]2.8 [/td][td]0.8 [/td][td]0.4 [/td][td]1.3 [/td][td]19.6 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Chauncey Billups[/td][td]DEN[/td][td]36 [/td][td]32.5 [/td][td]5.1 [/td][td]12.1 [/td][td]42.4 [/td][td] [/td][td]2.2 [/td][td]5.2 [/td][td]41.7 [/td][td] [/td][td]6.7 [/td][td]7.5 [/td][td]90.0 [/td][td] [/td][td]0.4 [/td][td]2.6 [/td][td]2.9 [/td][td] [/td][td]6.0 [/td][td]2.3 [/td][td]1.2 [/td][td]0.1 [/td][td]2.3 [/td][td]19.1 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Deron Williams[/td][td]UTA[/td][td]40 [/td][td]37.2 [/td][td]6.8 [/td][td]13.8 [/td][td]49.2 [/td][td] [/td][td]1.2 [/td][td]3.2 [/td][td]38.6 [/td][td] [/td][td]4.1 [/td][td]5.3 [/td][td]77.5 [/td][td] [/td][td]0.8 [/td][td]3.1 [/td][td]3.9 [/td][td] [/td][td]9.6 [/td][td]3.2 [/td][td]1.1 [/td][td]0.2 [/td][td]2.7 [/td][td]18.9 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Aaron Brooks[/td][td]HOU[/td][td]44 [/td][td]35.6 [/td][td]6.6 [/td][td]15.4 [/td][td]42.5 [/td][td] [/td][td]2.3 [/td][td]6.1 [/td][td]38.6 [/td][td] [/td][td]3.2 [/td][td]3.9 [/td][td]82.1 [/td][td] [/td][td]0.6 [/td][td]1.8 [/td][td]2.4 [/td][td] [/td][td]5.1 [/td][td]2.9 [/td][td]0.8 [/td][td]0.2 [/td][td]2.4 [/td][td]18.7 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Steve Nash[/td][td]PHO[/td][td]46 [/td][td]33.4 [/td][td]6.9 [/td][td]13.0 [/td][td]53.0 [/td][td] [/td][td]1.7 [/td][td]3.9 [/td][td]42.7 [/td][td] [/td][td]2.9 [/td][td]3.1 [/td][td]94.3 [/td][td] [/td][td]0.5 [/td][td]2.7 [/td][td]3.2 [/td][td] [/td][td]11.0 [/td][td]4.0 [/td][td]0.5 [/td][td]0.2 [/td][td]1.2 [/td][td]18.4 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Brandon Jennings[/td][td]MIL[/td][td]42 [/td][td]34.2 [/td][td]6.5 [/td][td]16.8 [/td][td]38.3 [/td][td] [/td][td]1.9 [/td][td]4.9 [/td][td]39.1 [/td][td] [/td][td]3.1 [/td][td]3.7 [/td][td]82.6 [/td][td] [/td][td]0.7 [/td][td]2.9 [/td][td]3.6 [/td][td] [/td][td]6.2 [/td][td]2.7 [/td][td]1.2 [/td][td]0.3 [/td][td]2.4 [/td][td]17.9 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tony Parker[/td][td]SA[/td][td]39 [/td][td]32.3 [/td][td]6.5 [/td][td]13.3 [/td][td]48.8 [/td][td] [/td][td]0.2 [/td][td]0.6 [/td][td]27.3 [/td][td] [/td][td]3.9 [/td][td]5.1 [/td][td]76.9 [/td][td] [/td][td]0.1 [/td][td]2.4 [/td][td]2.5 [/td][td] [/td][td]5.7 [/td][td]2.7 [/td][td]0.5 [/td][td]0.2 [/td][td]1.9 [/td][td]17.1 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mo Williams[/td][td]CLE[/td][td]43 [/td][td]35.6 [/td][td]5.9 [/td][td]13.2 [/td][td]44.6 [/td][td] [/td][td]2.3 [/td][td]5.3 [/td][td]42.9 [/td][td] [/td][td]2.8 [/td][td]3.2 [/td][td]89.7 [/td][td] [/td][td]0.4 [/td][td]2.8 [/td][td]3.2 [/td][td] [/td][td]5.1 [/td][td]2.7 [/td][td]1.2 [/td][td]0.2 [/td][td]2.8 [/td][td]16.9 [/td][/tr][/table]

I guess D. Rose is not top 5 material!!!

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by yungmatt

but some of you dudes were blaming del negro for his and the team's lack of success

i called dude out at the beginning of the season b/c he wasn't balling. flat out.

i still don't believe he's a top 5 PG. flat out.

I still think with Gordon on the team that he would probably be playing even better basketball than he is now.

Just no. If BG was still here he'd still be a black hole and just dribble around til the shot clock was at 3 and chuck up a shot. With Gordon gone, Pooh has room to breathe and execute. Bulls ball movement is 10 times better too.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Are you watching wrestling or something......

.......... Cause that's not basketball your talking about.

Chris Paul is just nasty

How you leading all point guards in scoring, assists, rebounds

I mean it really doesnt mean anything, but still. I want to see how he plays on a title contender. Cause for me thats going to prob be the thing that makes him my GOAT under 6ft

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Are you watching wrestling or something......

.......... Cause that's not basketball your talking about.
I meant in the EC

he was hurt and and he was playing to cautiously but as you can see by his last week he is completely healthy and his confidence is back. is he overrated i do not think so when healthy he is just as good as any other young pg right now. and i feel he does make the bulls a better team.

Haters gonna hate.

One more time folks, Derrick Rose started the season off very slow because he was hurt. I have never proclaimed him as the best PG in the league. Frankly, I dont care. As long as the Bulls win, I'm happy with Rose's performance. The problem was that someone created a thread calling Rose "over rated" when , first off, no one was over-rating him, and secondly, he was INJURED.

Over rated is being hyped on sports shows all day long. The week after Jennings went for 50, he was all over Sportscenter and stuff, where is his hype now? Gone. That's over rated.

Get familiar ......

Originally Posted by steveakabeazy13

he was hurt and and he was playing to cautiously but as you can see by his last week he is completely healthy and his confidence is back. is he overrated i do not think so when healthy he is just as good as any other young pg right now. and i feel he does make the bulls a better team.

More like Last 2 Months

Back
Top Bottom