Derrick Rose Torn ACL...Blame Shoes

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Reebok won
I'm pretty sure Adidas owns it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

According to the good ol folks in the LBJ IX thread nothing should be made of JP's tweet.

Its amazing how apparel can subside morals

I wonder how you would have responded if the player under the scope isn't D.Rose.
LOL what morals are you searching for? Honestly????

Do you know what morals even are? what do you want people to say? What JP said was wrong? It wasn't.  What JP said was said in poor taste? yes it was.

I can promise you that ur panties wouldn't be in a bunch if JP fired shots a Derek Fisher...if Fisher tore his acl

Such a shame....reminds me of C-Webb's knee injury against Dallas in the '03 Playoffs...

Originally Posted by John Mayer

According to the good ol folks in the LBJ IX thread nothing should be made of JP's tweet.

I wonder how you would have responded if the player under the scope isn't D.Rose.
Do you know what morals even are? what do you want people to say? What JP said was wrong? It wasn't.  What JP said was said in poor taste? yes it was.

I can promise you that ur panties wouldn't be in a bunch if JP fired shots a Derek Fisher...if Fisher tore his acl

One. Stop assuming that you know me or how I react.  That was your first misstep, while Pooh plays for my hometown team I am first and foremost a fan of the game. Hell my favorite player is LeBron  I rock with/support/respect just about every player whose every laced them up. So you can miss me with that.

Two. Definition of MORAL

a : of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior : ethical <moral judgments> b : expressing or teaching a conception of right behavior <a moral poem> c : conforming to a standard of right behavior d : sanctioned by or operative on one's conscience or ethical judgment <a moral obligation> e : capable of right and wrong action <a moral agent>

Using an injury which threatens the livelihood of an athlete to brag about a product is wrong no matter how you cut it.  Do people do joke about players getting injured it all the time? Sure.  Does that make it right? No.  Especially an injury of this magnitude... No less than 15 mins after it happened at that..  For a person who's own livelihood is tied to professional athletes he's foolish to think that a statement like that was proper in any shape form or fashion.

Third.  If Derek Fisher tore his acl on a play and Jason Petrie responded the same way I'd still feel like he was being a ****... I feel the way I feel regardless of who that player was.  I love Kobe and thought he was foul for a similar statement he made about John Wall last year.  As much as I hate the Knicks, I feel horrible for Iman and their fans.  What I think is right or wrong doesn't sway based upon whose involved, my moral compass is decent foolie.

It's a tweet and his bad attempt at a joke.  Nothing more.  I don't think it's a reflection of one's morals if they took what he wrote seriously or not.

One. Stop assuming that you know me or how I react. That was your first misstep, while Pooh plays for my hometown team I am first and foremost a fan of the game. Hell my favorite player is LeBron I rock with/support/respect just about every player whose every laced them up. So you can miss me with that.

Two.Definition ofMORAL

a:of or relating toprinciples of right and wrong in behavior:ethical<moraljudgments>b:expressing or teaching aconceptionof right behaviormoralpoem>c:conforming to a standard of right behaviord:sanctioned by oroperativeon one's conscience or ethical judgmentmoralobligation>e:capable of right and wrong actionmoralagent>

Using an injury which threatens the livelihood of an athlete to brag about a product is wrong no matter how you cut it. Do people do joke about players getting injured it all the time? Sure. Does that make it right? No. Especially an injury of this magnitude... No less than 15 mins after it happened at that.. For a person who's own livelihood is tied to professional athletes he's foolish to think that a statement like that was proper in any shape form or fashion.

Third. If Derek Fisher tore his acl on a play and Jason Petrie responded the same way I'd still feel like he was being a ****... I feel the way I feel regardless of who that player was. I love Kobe and thought he was foul for a similar statement he made about John Wall last year. As much as I hate the Knicks, I feel horrible for Iman and their fans. What I think is right or wrong doesn't sway based upon whose involved, my moral compass is decent foolie.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Do you know what morals even are? what do you want people to say? What JP said was wrong? It wasn't. �What JP said was said in poor taste? yes it was.

One. Stop assuming that you know me or how I react.� That was your first misstep, while Pooh plays for my hometown team I am first and foremost a fan of the game. Hell my favorite player is LeBron� I rock with/support/respect just about every player whose every laced them up. So you can miss me with that.

Two.�Definition of�MORAL

a�:�of or relating to�principles of right and wrong in behavior�:�ethical�<moral�judgments>�b�:�expressing or teaching a�conception�of right behavior�moralpoem>�c�:�conforming to a standard of right behavior�d�:�sanctioned by or�operative�on one's conscience or ethical judgment�moral�obligation>�e�:�capable of right and wrong action�moral�agent>

Using an injury which threatens the livelihood of an athlete to brag about a product is wrong no matter how you cut it.� Do people do joke about players getting injured it all the time? Sure.� Does that make it right? No.� Especially an injury of this magnitude... No less than 15 mins after it happened at that..� For a person who's own livelihood is tied to professional athletes he's foolish to think that a statement like that was proper in any shape form or fashion.

Third.� If Derek Fisher tore his acl on a play and Jason Petrie responded the same way I'd still feel like he was being a ****... I feel the way I feel regardless of who that player was.� I love Kobe and thought he was foul for a similar statement he made about John Wall last year.� As much as I hate the Knicks, I feel horrible for Iman and their fans.� What I think is right or wrong doesn't sway based upon whose involved, my moral compass is decent foolie.�

tumblr_lzpqr1rMTT1qbehl3o4_250.gif

One. Stop assuming that you know me or how I react.  That was your first misstep, while Pooh plays for my hometown team I am first and foremost a fan of the game. Hell my favorite player is LeBron  I rock with/support/respect just about every player whose every laced them up. So you can miss me with that.

Two. Definition of MORAL

a : of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior : ethical <moral judgments> b : expressing or teaching a conception of right behavior <a moral poem> c : conforming to a standard of right behavior d : sanctioned by or operative on one's conscience or ethical judgment <a moral obligation> e : capable of right and wrong action <a moral agent>

Using an injury which threatens the livelihood of an athlete to brag about a product is wrong no matter how you cut it.  Do people do joke about players getting injured it all the time? Sure.  Does that make it right? No.  Especially an injury of this magnitude... No less than 15 mins after it happened at that..  For a person who's own livelihood is tied to professional athletes he's foolish to think that a statement like that was proper in any shape form or fashion.

Third.  If Derek Fisher tore his acl on a play and Jason Petrie responded the same way I'd still feel like he was being a ****... I feel the way I feel regardless of who that player was.  I love Kobe and thought he was foul for a similar statement he made about John Wall last year.  As much as I hate the Knicks, I feel horrible for Iman and their fans.  What I think is right or wrong doesn't sway based upon whose involved, my moral compass is decent foolie.
laugh.gif
shut up cake... this man says hi...
dwyane-wade.jpg

come one cake... you know we came to have respect for each other, but dont act like you dont call wade names and the rest of you bulls fans dont make wheel chair jokes and what not..
you cant have it both ways...

Dudes taking Jason Petrie's comments as if a nba player said it.  Half of you didn't even know who he was until saturday.
If he were the designer of the hyperdunk, free runs or something not lebron, kd or kobe related you guys wouldn't have said a damn thing.

It has nothing to do with morals, dude put his foot in his mouth, it happens to everyone.

%*+% last I checked dudes here on NT were happy when tom brady got taken out a few years ago.

get the %%#$ over it injuries happen, bulls were not gonna win the title this year anyways.

i am still trying to figure out what does Drose shoe have to do with his knee. its tons of players who wore nike that torn there ACL.

Originally Posted by H3AT1N6

come one cake... you know we came to have respect for each other, but dont act like you dont call wade names and the rest of you bulls fans dont make wheel chair jokes and what not..
Yup. Always calling wade a {}. Thinking its real cute huh? Now look at you crying like a baby.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by H3AT1N6

laugh.gif
shut up cake... this man says hi...
dwyane-wade.jpg

With that being said I call him The ({}) because of his abhorant flopping/exageration of fouls and what he said about his "hometown" which happens to be my hometown. 

As far as the wheel chair jokes go... I can't recall ever making a joke myself but I do recognize that it is common practice pertaining to him.  Just as the Paul Pierce being carried jokes.  But like I said just because its common practice doesn't make it right.  If y'all called out any person who did that, I'd have to respect it.

Sidenote:  I KNEW as soon as I typed that someone, more specifically a Heat fan, Knick fan, or DreCLARK would bring him up
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The next 3 posters: Dre Clark & 2 knick fans

I just know what I know... If anything I can say that S&T is consistent
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom