Derrick Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by you big dummy

3stripes for Mayo, Rose might still be undecided
253efc106fd4b338b6d0b0fe5947c19b-getty-80796832dd107_special_olympics.jpg
Oj actually signed a four year deal with Nike hours before the draft. His deal will give a shoe in his market, and at Nike outlet stores... He'llprobably get the same type of deal Durant got. My guess is that the top 3 will all be with Nike, with Beasley getting the JB nod.

LEGEND???....anyway... he looks like an adidas guy to tell u the truth. 4gettin memphis has been with him durin college as the team's sponsor, he justlooks like an adi guy IMO....

for sneaker and brand enthusiasts that pic above my post may be "valuable"...mayo in adi's....

he's def not going adidas, did you guys ever notice that when espn would do the stories where they went to the memphis practice that DROSE ALWAYS i repeatALWAYS had on some nikes. he usually a on some royal blue lbj soldiers.

Air Mayos
and ZOOM Drose5's (my guess is he's going to wear #5, cuz Jrose said on ESPN that he'd be glad that drose took his # if he did.)

Not to worry on the jersey number yet. He was just given #1 for the Sox game because he was the number one pick and he hasn't yet chosen a number. Thenumber one on the presale jersey is just a place holder until his real number is chosen.

Originally Posted by gunitkobe

Not to worry on the jersey number yet. He was just given #1 for the Sox game because he was the number one pick and he hasn't yet chosen a number. The number one on the presale jersey is just a place holder until his real number is chosen.
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband...ategoryId=2378529&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab4pos1

he talks abt number at the 2:32 mark, with abt two minutes remaining in the piece...he IS rockn 1
bj armstrong, his agent, has some quotes too

i think he will be picked by adidas,
since nike already sign the second n third~
seems like adidas will pick him up

too hard out there for those guards comin in this year~
CP, D-will, etc.

/\ the brand can't "pick" the player...he's choosing between them and you can bet they've all made offers.

He'll go wit Nike...not JB. Mike was to be that man in the Chi and wont pay someone else to look like the 2nd coming

All-Star PEs?
laugh.gif

mai_lamore_rose_shoes.jpg

jus kiddin...im sure he will be a great player

Take it for what it's worth...but he put a new picture up on his Facebook of him wearing a Jumpman Hoody...it wasn't some random digi cam photo butmore like a promo pic. Don't know if that means anything or not.

i heard him on 670 the score today and they asked him what his shoes would look like. he laughed and said that he hasn't decided what shoe company he isgoing to go with yet. that came straight from his mouth.

It seems like his on-court stuff has been in Nike, but a lot of his other photo ops have been with other brands.

He's still being Wooed.

World Wide Wes is trying to get him to the Jumpman...being good friends with Mike.. Wes could make it happen... but at what price?

b4d701451d0efc57052f80858ea42a23-getty-81648628fm009_bulls_heat.jpg

MAITLAND, FL - JULY 7: Derrick Rose #1 of the Chicago Bulls calls a play against the Miami Heat during the 2008 Orlando Pro Summer League at the RDV Sportsplexon July 7, 2008 in Maitland, Florida. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this Photograph, User isconsenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2008 NBAE (Photo by Fernando Medina/NBAEvia Getty Images)

Originally Posted by RockDeep

He's still being Wooed.

World Wide Wes is trying to get him to the Jumpman...being good friends with Mike.. Wes could make it happen... but at what price?

damn, JB with Paul and Rose...about to have the top pointguard's in the game on the Team.
Originally Posted by RunningFishy

rose is still considered soft in my books. everyone forgot about bogut, durant.

Rose = Top 3 pg in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom