Describe your daily commute... how long is it taking you?

I'm driving about 10 minutes total, half of it's on the freeway. It's pretty ideal.

I feel bad for everyone to has to experience rush hour (I'm in Minneapolis)... any of you guys end up doing that 60-minute crawl?

I'm driving about 10 minutes total, half of it's on the freeway. It's pretty ideal.

I feel bad for everyone to has to experience rush hour (I'm in Minneapolis)... any of you guys end up doing that 60-minute crawl?

During traffic 45 minutes, no traffic while not going under 65 then 17 minutes

During traffic 45 minutes, no traffic while not going under 65 then 17 minutes

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

I don't feel bad for everyone to has to experience rush hour (I'm in Cali>>>where you live)... any of you guys end up doing that 60-minute crawl?

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

I don't feel bad for everyone to has to experience rush hour (I'm in Cali>>>where you live)... any of you guys end up doing that 60-minute crawl?

20 mins...feels like a lifetime tho cuz i'm always in a rush or there are random spots where traffic stops for no reason at all

20 mins...feels like a lifetime tho cuz i'm always in a rush or there are random spots where traffic stops for no reason at all

45 minutes in the morning before traffic starts....1-2 hours on the way home depending on what time I leave.
frown.gif

45 minutes in the morning before traffic starts....1-2 hours on the way home depending on what time I leave.
frown.gif

at my old job it was bout 45 min, but i liked it. gave me a chance to wake up on the way to work, plus it was a fun drive cause there was never any cops on the road

at my old job it was bout 45 min, but i liked it. gave me a chance to wake up on the way to work, plus it was a fun drive cause there was never any cops on the road

when on dayshift:
7 minutes in the morning.
9 minutes in the afternoon.

when on night shift:
7 minutes in the afternoon.
6 minutes in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom