Describe your daily commute... how long is it taking you?

when on dayshift:
7 minutes in the morning.
9 minutes in the afternoon.

when on night shift:
7 minutes in the afternoon.
6 minutes in the morning.

15-20 min with traffic, 10 minutes without.

pimp.gif
considering since most commutes going into the silicon valley are TERRIBLE!

15-20 min with traffic, 10 minutes without.

pimp.gif
considering since most commutes going into the silicon valley are TERRIBLE!

Damn, I thought I had it bad. I work 33 miles away and it takes me between 25 and 30 minutes to get there in the morning. On the way back there's light traffic and sometimes it takes up to 45 minutes. Lately I've been almost dozing off while driving, though. I've had the same commute for 5 years and it's pretty draining.

Damn, I thought I had it bad. I work 33 miles away and it takes me between 25 and 30 minutes to get there in the morning. On the way back there's light traffic and sometimes it takes up to 45 minutes. Lately I've been almost dozing off while driving, though. I've had the same commute for 5 years and it's pretty draining.

If I take my bike it's about 6 minutes. Can stretch to 10 if the traffic lights are all wrong though.

If I take my bike it's about 6 minutes. Can stretch to 10 if the traffic lights are all wrong though.

No two days are alike in Italy traffic wise. I've gotten to work as quick as 8 minutes and I've sat in traffic 7 in the morning for 40 minutes. Just depends on what's going on in this weird country at the exact moment.

No two days are alike in Italy traffic wise. I've gotten to work as quick as 8 minutes and I've sat in traffic 7 in the morning for 40 minutes. Just depends on what's going on in this weird country at the exact moment.

30min bus 10min walk
its about to be a 20 min bus ride, 40 mins on the subway & like 5-10mins walking
smh.gif

and thats on a good day if the mta doesnt screw up

30min bus 10min walk
its about to be a 20 min bus ride, 40 mins on the subway & like 5-10mins walking
smh.gif

and thats on a good day if the mta doesnt screw up

To work:
20-30 minutes for the bus.
7-10 if i get the car.

To School:
2hrs Brooklyn to Staten Island.
If I'm lucky a 1hr and a half.

I actually enjoy long commutes.

To work:
20-30 minutes for the bus.
7-10 if i get the car.