DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: JORDAN XIX!!!

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
wow, jaywhyes(sp?) those are unbelievable, if those were the xix they would b my fav j, no joke, sick, and eskei, those are amazing too, i would cop either of those at release price, gr8 work. i especially like how eskei did all those colors, and how jaywhyes did the space jams, gr8 stuff
so if u really want rankings:
1) Jaywhyes
2) Eskei's from last year

Air Elijah; great job on your first design post! Those are fly! This has to be the best DRC to date. The talent is increasing with each one I think. Like I said, I think this is a great opportunity for us to compete and do our best work. It will be interesting to see if anyone has come really close to the real XIX! Great job to EVERYONE and keep em coming! This will definitely be archived!

znth , i must say those are my favorites.......a wonderful rendering right there man, .......i would be pleased if that was indeed the XIXs good work
aim:shuguru314 email: [email protected]
Must have dunk high sb maple/bison...WHEAT

version 2.0:
xix2.jpg

----------------------------------
<---BROTHER!
RIP Chick Hearn
"I hate Stiffley Stiffersons. I like to prank them for hours in my basement." - Christopher Walken, SNL
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee
"The ultimate goal of war is peace." - Sun Tzu The Art of War

diggn' your second creations more. they actually look " jordan " style to me ... * whatever that means*... man. everyone's work just compels me to work harder.

great job Jay

Renderings submitted now will not be included... please don't post anymore. I have accepted the late renderings, up to 3 days late.

i think Eskei got the design good, great seeing all the colorways that JB would most likely put out, great job all

Air Elijah: i plan to take industrial design in college.
but i'm only 16, i have a couple years to go

are you in design classes ?
aim:shuguru314 email: [email protected]
Must have dunk high sb maple/bison...WHEAT

hahahah... ehhh... i jus graduated from industrial Design, and currently hunting for a footwear job....

Carth, just get it over with. This post needs some rejuvenation, and your rendering will certainly aid that process.

I don't study or work in design.....yet. Hoping to do industrial design at college next year.

Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

im gonna try one..
i havent done this in a while because of school..
so i might be a bit rusty..

Air Elijah - you live in Sydney right??
where do you plan to do Industrial Design?
cause im currently in year 12 and i really want to do something with Design next year..
thanks dude..
WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER!!!!!!!!

hey guys...
i just finished mine and i sent it to
vocaldigital23..
if you have trouble hosting it..
doesnt matter.. i wouldnt mind..
umm basically my design tries to involve all the aspects which you guys have listed..
i did this design with photoshop only..
its pretty rushed... busy weekend coming up
i didnt have a scanner available to use..so there is no use of drawings or anything like that.. thats why its of a pretty poor quality compared to the others..LOL..
i have done other designs.. if people remember the Jordan Dark Angels?? lol..
so yeah...
great post by the way..

WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom