Desperate Housewives ws nuts tonight!

what show do i need to watch to be considered a man? i mean i watch the evening and morning episodes of sportscenter does that count?

eek.gif
AirAnt watches.!..
pimp.gif
I always knew I liked you..my chocolate teddy bear lol
and yeah I think the body they find and Jackson saying something is going to be the spoiler
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerSoldier

what show do i need to watch to be considered a man? i mean i watch the evening and morning episodes of sportscenter does that count?

It doesn't matter what else you watch because watching this cancels it out. I bet you sit down to pee too...

tongue.gif

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

It doesn't matter what else you watch because watching this cancels it out. I bet you sit down to pee too...

tongue.gif

- Tical.
just watch the next two episodes and if your not interested ill paypal you $7.45 for your time, sunday at 8pm mt time

tongue.gif

- Tical.
just watch the next two episodes and if your not interested ill paypal you $7.45 for your time, sunday at 8pm mt time
Don't give him the time of day. He will watch it, thoroughly enjoy it, but come back and say it was wack and to paypal him his $7.45 you owedhim.

tongue.gif

- Tical.

laugh.gif

Naw I'm good man, I'd miss football........

- Tical.

roll.gif
dvr the game and watch desp housewives live, id hate for you to missthe medical miracle when carlos gets his eye sight back
wink.gif

the old lady mrs mclusky is gonna save mike from getting killed by dave. i'm calling it.

Back
Top Bottom