Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

This game is a snoozefest. Boderlands in space.
You been ******** on this game since before it came out. Did you even buy a copy? Son was so bored he wasted precious seconds of his life to come into a thread dedicated to a game he's been hating on just to hate some more. It's both funny and sad.

You been ******** on this game since before it came out. Did you even buy a copy? Son was so bored he wasted precious seconds of his life to come into a thread dedicated to a game he's been hating on just to hate some more. It's both funny and sad.

1st of all Stop crying bruh. 2nd of all, IT IS Bordlands in space. Shoot, kill, loot, level up repeat - you can't deny this. 3rd yes I have this damn crappy *** game. 4th I still can't believe I gave it a 2nd chance.

1st of all Stop crying bruh. 2nd of all, IT IS Bordlands in space. Shoot, kill, loot, level up repeat - you can't deny this. 3rd yes I have this damn crappy *** game. 4th I still can't believe I gave it a 2nd chance.

nahhhhhh... the game is dope.

Phogoth, If you know...You know
Ridiculous... I don't know how you could play a strike like that and call the game boring. but maybe its just me
I'm not throwing shade but if you don't have friends just don't buy Destiny. Things will go stale for anyone who can't have have and joke around with some other people. That strike kicked us in the *** but it was funny as hell getting through it

Last edited:
run around in circles shooting....srs
That never worked for us, not even a little. We just stayed in the doorway. It happened on accident cause we kept getting pushed back and we found that to be the best strategy

The lack of at communication in PVP and the Tower at least is unacceptable. I don't mind running the missions solo and silent but competitive multiplayer?? So now I have to take the time to add some random into a party chat??!?

You definitely need friends in this game. I dont think you can play any heroic strikes without friends. I went to join one yesterday since none of my friends were online at 2 am and it brought me in solo. I thought it would match me with 2 random people.

run around in circles shooting....srs
That never worked for us, not even a little. We just stayed in the doorway. It happened on accident cause we kept getting pushed back and we found that to be the best strategy

tried that 1st...knights and a shrieker kept spawning in the doorway murking us
after we took out everything else, one of us kept running around on the ground shooting to distract it while the others stayed somewhat stationary and unloaded.

That warlock class in pvp [emoji]128530[/emoji]. I see more warlocks out there than anything and I can see why.

That warlock class in pvp [emoji]128530[/emoji]. I see more warlocks out there than anything and I can see why.
Really? I am a warlock and I feel like I always see Hunters and Titans
laugh.gif

I know it is them too because they get me with the golden gun or that damn ground stomp all the time.
mean.gif

well said BLASTER.

my first 2 games of PvP on release night, i did terrible.  Tried it out last night, first game i went 18-2 and one of those deaths was from missing a jump.  
mean.gif
  been positive since.  Game is getting better to me. 

semi-pro tip.  ADS while in your double jump boost, stops the boost.  

Last edited:
Only gripe I have is thatthe mobility when your running, you can't turn fast so if someone is coming from behind in a match you will lose the battle

Only gripe I have is thatthe mobility when your running, you can't turn fast so if someone is coming from behind in a match you will lose the battle
I've successfully ran away from a firefight with 2+ ppl chasing, shooting me a few times now.  Titan nades are like traps, it'll stay pulsing for a few moments, the double boost jump-ADS for quick jumps to higher grounds, sliding, more jumps has helped me escape a few.

Game is fun, haven't played a sci-fi FPS since Dead Space 1.  

Last edited:
The lack of reviews don't concern anyone?

For a game that had this much industry hype, you'd expect for something to be out by now.

The lack of reviews don't concern anyone?

For a game that had this much industry hype, you'd expect for something to be out by now.

Reviewers usually get games early so reviews are out by release but I think I read on GI that Bungie didn't launch their servers early for anyone so reviews are gonna be coming in late.

Boutta be lvl 19 the rare drops are coming like nothing lol, now to get my vanguard rep up

laugh.gif

And street fighter sucks because all you do is street fight

What did you expect?
All I've ever seen this ***** do is hate. It's like why buy video games if you hate all of them?
laugh.gif

Really? I am a warlock and I feel like I always see Hunters and Titans:lol:

I know it is them too because they get me with the golden gun or that damn ground stomp all the time. :smh:

I've already got my Witch Hunt trophy unlocked. That's how many warlocks I see.

Back
Top Bottom