Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

The raid helmet is my goal, it seems as if it's the most rare piece of equipment in the game. I know a lot people that got a Mythoclast, I hardly know anyone with that dang raid helmet.

Yall right tho, some of us need a Mythoclast and at least one level 30 NT'er to make running VoG easier of all.

I got a dude on my friend list that got all 3 characters at level 30 with a Mythoclast and a raid helmet.

The raid helmet is my goal, it seems as if it's the most rare piece of equipment in the game. I know a lot people that got a Mythoclast, I hardly know anyone with that dang raid helmet.

Yall right tho, some of us need a Mythoclast and at least one level 30 NT'er to make running VoG easier of all.

I got a dude on my friend list that got all 3 characters at level 30 with a Mythoclast and a raid helmet.

Honestly, If we could get 4-5 of us with the Epilogue, a top tier void sniper/fusion, and the Gjallahorn all fully leveled we could breeze through that.

Gjallarhorn is my light in the darkness. Nah jk. I know someone who was letting people jump in and get the checkpoint :nthat: I'm trying to deliver the mythoclast to one of our usual ps4 NTers!!!

If I can get the helm and mythoclast I won't even have to bother with doing it on hard again :lol:

This is the goal. I'm praying RNGesus rolls in my favor. Scooter, helm and mythoclast and I will never complain about RNG ever again.

I GOT ALL THREE FROM ONE DROP FROM THE HARD MODE LAST WEEK BUT THE NORMAL RAID I DID YESTERDAY WAS SUCH AN EPIC FAIL DROP WISE FOR ME. OPENED EVERY CHEST AND BEAT ATHEON AND THE ONLY ITEMS I GOT FOR THE WHOLE RAID WAS ASCENDENT ENERGY AND CHATTERWHITE :lol:. COULDN'T EVEN GET ASCENDENT SHARDS SMH.

MAN I NEED ATHEON'S EPILOGUE AND RAID BOOTS BAD. IT'S THE REASON I KEEP DOING THE RAID

Honestly, If we could get 4-5 of us with the Epilogue, a top tier void sniper/fusion, and the Gjallahorn all fully leveled we could breeze through that.

Im working on maxing out my Epilogue now, the only void sniper I know if the one that dead orbit has, any others? ...I refuse to purchase any other rocket launcher until I get Gjallahorn.

This is the goal. I'm praying RNGesus rolls in my favor. Scooter, helm and mythoclast and I will never complain about RNG ever again.

Until you get 5 strange coins for doing Nightfall lol.

I GOT UNWILLING SOUL YESTERDAY FOR COMPLETING THE NIGHTFALL AS MY ONLY REWARD.

I CRIED.

I'M OPPOSITE, I ONLY KNOW ONE OTHER PERSON ON MY FRIENDS LIST BESIDES MYSELF WITH THE MYTHOCLAST BUT A LOT HAVE THE RAID HELM.

JUST SO YOU KNOW IT'S BETTER TO RUN WITH ALL 29'S THAN TO RUN A GROUP OF 29'S WITH ONE 30.

Im working on maxing out my Epilogue now, the only void sniper I know if the one that dead orbit has, any others? ...I refuse to purchase any other rocket launcher until I get Gjallahorn.

I HAVE PRAEDYTH'S REVENGE. IT'S A LEGENDARY VOID SNIPER. I HAD NO IDEA THERE WERE OTHERS. I THINK I NEED TO START CHECKING OUT WHAT THESE FACTIONS AND VENDORS ARE SELLING MORE.

I CRIED.
I'M OPPOSITE, I ONLY KNOW ONE OTHER PERSON ON MY FRIENDS LIST BESIDES MYSELF WITH THE MYTHOCLAST BUT A LOT HAVE THE RAID HELM.

JUST SO YOU KNOW IT'S BETTER TO RUN WITH ALL 29'S THAN TO RUN A GROUP OF 29'S WITH ONE 30.

May I ask why?

And Quad, I'm in the same boat as you with the Gjallahorn, I hope that Xur sells it this week.. I got 2 void snipers from the vanguard packages in the past, but I will be using my icebreaker for him because the ammo is just so clutch. My epilogue is fully leveled and it tears through mobs. It's low impact but it does serious work.

I CRIED.

May I ask why?

And Quad, I'm in the same boat as you with the Gjallahorn, I hope that Xur sells it this week.. I got 2 void snipers from the vanguard packages in the past, but I will be using my icebreaker for him because the ammo is just so clutch. My epilogue is fully leveled and it tears through mobs. It's low impact but it does serious work.

FOR THE SAME REASON WHY SOMETIMES IT IS EASIER TO SOLO SOME STRIKES OR MISSIONS. THE ENEMIES WILL SCALE TO THE LEVEL 30 IN THE GROUP AND WILL BE HARDER TO KILL FOR EVERYONE.

ALSO, HOW DOES ONE REALLY ACQUIRE ATHEON'S EPILOGUE. AT THIS POINT I FEEL AS IF I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

Last edited:

I CRIED.

May I ask why?

FOR THE SAME REASON WHY SOMETIMES IT IS EASIER TO SOLO SOME STRIKES OR MISSIONS. THE ENEMIES WILL SCALE TO THE LEVEL 30 IN THE GROUP AND WILL BE HARDER TO KILL FOR EVERYONE.

ALSO, HOW DOES ONE REALLY ACQUIRE ATHEON'S EPILOGUE. AT THIS POINT I FEEL AS IF I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

I didn't know that Destiny scales the game according to player level, such as Borderlands ....also I got Atheons Epilogue from beating the raid on normal.

Last edited:
roll.gif
mean.gif
RNG/Bungie hates me.....5 Strange Coin for doing the weekly nightfall, and then get the 9 strange coin for doing the weekly strike on 28...
Praeydeth's Revenge from the Templar does void damage and has the Oracle damage increase perk too.

I normally don't play on Wednesdays, but if we doing a cheese hard Aetheon run real quick I might have to hop on for that real quick.

my bad folks couldnt raid last night. off from work today tho lets get it in today.

finally beat that nightfall, i was doing it all wrong lol its much easier than i thought

roll.gif
mean.gif
RNG/Bungie hates me.....5 Strange Coin for doing the weekly nightfall, and then get the 9 strange coin for doing the weekly strike on 28...
Praeydeth's Revenge from the Templar does void damage and has the Oracle damage increase perk too.

I normally don't play on Wednesdays, but if we doing a cheese hard Aetheon run real quick I might have to hop on for that real quick.
I was so mad getting 7 strange coins for a Nightfall last week. I can't say anything anymore. I knew one of yall were going to get the shaft after last week. Now it seems it's Biggie's turn next week. What's the +/- on 3 strange coins for him? 
roll.gif

Yeah I have the Hard Mode checkpoint and will be on at 10PM EST. You, Based and Quad can Warlock bomb him while Biggie and I and a third random knock out the first wave of oracles.

All Y'all need to get Gjallarhorns and leveled up. Imagine a fireteam of level up 300 damage Gjallarhorns against bosses? That could be us. 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

View media item 1228013
:rofl:
:smh: RNG/Bungie hates me.....5 Strange Coin for doing the weekly nightfall, and then get the 9 strange coin for doing the weekly strike on 28...

I don't want any more snipers, void or not. Last week I told myself that I wanted to wait until later in the week to beat Atheon bc once you beat him, the wait til the reset seems so far away when do it early, but if Zero got the save file right at Atheon, on hard mode? ...then I gotta jump on real quick just for this opportunity, but real quick fast tho. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't want any more snipers, void or not. Last week I told myself that I wanted to wait until later in the week to beat Atheon bc once you beat him, the wait til the reset seems so far away when you beat him early, but if Zero got the save file right at Atheon, on hard mode? ...then I gotta jump on real quick just for this opportunity, but real quick fast tho.
laugh.gif
I'm expecting a full on Leeroy assault from y'all. Spent an hour last night with a couple of NT'ers and some random warlocks. I kept saying if only we had a Leeroy...

I was so mad getting 7 strange coins for a Nightfall last week. I can't say anything anymore. I knew one of yall were going to get the shaft after last week. Now it seems it's Biggie's turn next week. What's the +/- on 3 strange coins for him? 
roll.gif

Yeah I have the Hard Mode checkpoint and will be on at 10PM EST. You, Based and Quad can Warlock bomb him while Biggie and I and a third random knock out the first wave of oracles.

All Y'all need to get Gjallarhorns and leveled up. Imagine a fireteam of level up 300 damage Gjallarhorns against bosses? That could be us. 
sick.gif
nthat.gif
Yup, it is Biggie turn for sure. I think he should be the fireteam leader too. I think you were it last week and got the coins, and I was the leader yesterday......def biggie turn next time
laugh.gif

That Gjallarhorn is just stupid
eek.gif
. Those 3 wizards from the nightfall strike this week in the 3rd wave in the first room you get to....@Biggie62 pulled all 3 of them into the back room at the same time, and with me using my arc machine gun, Zero pulls out the Gjallarhorn and fires 2 rockets and kills all 3 at once!
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Quote:
I don't want any more snipers, void or not. Last week I told myself that I wanted to wait until later in the week to beat Atheon bc once you beat him, the wait til the reset seems so far away when do it early, but if Zero got the save file right at Atheon, on hard mode? ...then I gotta jump on real quick just for this opportunity, but real quick fast tho.
laugh.gif
Yea I seem to get hand cannons, pulse rifles and sniper rifles all the damn time. I am breaking down anymore that I get unless it is an exotic or something.

I am going to have to catch AHS at the 11pm showing. I am going to be on at 10pm for this cheese raid real quick.

Last edited:
Yup, it is Biggie turn for sure. I think he should be the fireteam leader too. I think you were it last week and got the coins, and I was the leader yesterday......def biggie turn next time :lol:

That Gjallarhorn is just stupid :wow: . Those 3 wizards from the nightfall strike this week in the 3rd wave in the first room you get to....we pulled them into the back room and with me using my arc machine gun, Zero pulls out the Gjallarhorn and fires 2 rockets and kills all 3 at once! :x :nthat:

Quote:
Yea I seem to get hand cannons, pulse rifles and sniper rifles all the damn time. I am breaking down anymore that I get unless it is an exotic or something.

I am going to have to catch AHS at the 11pm showing. I am going to be on at 10pm for this cheese raid real quick.

So I get 0 credit for pulling those wizards and dying in the process? I see how it is...:smh:

So I get 0 credit for pulling those wizards and dying in the process? I see how it is...
mean.gif
After I posted, I meant to put that you died in the process of actually being able to pull all 3 at once. Titan doing all the dirty work and gets no love....I shall edit the post
laugh.gif

biggie62 biggie62 I for one, DO believe that the person on the fireteam that serves as a distraction, really does deserve credit, as every fireteam has that one person who doesn't mind rushing the mob, which is needed from time to time. I'm that person alot of times myself. :lol:

Last edited:
biggie62 biggie62 I for one, DO believe that the person on the fireteam that serves as a distraction, really does deserve credit, as every fireteam has that one person who doesn't mind rushing the mob, which is needed from time to time. I'm that person alot of times myself. :lol:
man, half of the time that's me and that's because im always laggin behind

Yup, it is Biggie turn for sure. I think he should be the fireteam leader too. I think you were it last week and got the coins, and I was the leader yesterday......def biggie turn next time
laugh.gif

That Gjallarhorn is just stupid
eek.gif
. Those 3 wizards from the nightfall strike this week in the 3rd wave in the first room you get to....we pulled them into the back room and with me using my arc machine gun, Zero pulls out the Gjallarhorn and fires 2 rockets and kills all 3 at once!
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Quote:

So I get 0 credit for pulling those wizards and dying in the process? I see how it is...
mean.gif

Yea Quad, you and Biggie are def the vets in that. Like you said though, the entire team can't stay back and wait/hope that they come to you.

We were talking about WoW days when it was a given that the hunter would have this job, but they had various traps that they could set to snare and slow them down.

@Biggie62 I for one, DO believe that the person on the fireteam that serves as a distraction, really does deserve credit, as every fireteam has that one person who doesn't mind rushing the mob, which is needed from time to time. I'm that person alot of times myself.
laugh.gif
I wish I was a sunbro. Then I could learn the ways of the Leeroy and be truly fearless.

Back
Top Bottom