Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

No, you can substitute one piece with an exotic and get there.

Yes, with non raid armor you can reach a maximum of 111 light level, which is 9 short of the 120 needed for level 30. So 3*3 pieces of armor. But you would need a fully upgraded exotic as a substitute. Otherwise the maximum level is 28 without at least 1 exotic and no raid gear.

On second thought, my math might be wrong. Oh wells, eitherway you need at least 3 raid pieces + an exotic piece or 4 raid pieces.

reps for both of you. hopefully xur has exotic warlock helm this week.

You are right with 3 raid legendaries and 1 exotic (helm). Unless you can get the raid helm. If only I could get something other than the damn boots to drop.

reps for both of you. hopefully xur has exotic warlock helm this week.
That is the main reason I bought the exotic helm he had last week.

Last week was a helm and the week before was a chest piece....looks like Sunbreakers will be making a return this week
frown.gif
mean.gif

Damn something told me to buy that helm smh

Yea I'm missing 2 Titan Helms myself and hope one of them pops up this week, especially the Saint-14, but hopefully the Gjallahorn isn't there as well because then it's no helm and straight rocket launcher hyper-leveling time.

Yea I'm missing 2 Titan Helms myself and hope one of them pops up this week, especially the Saint-14, but hopefully the Gjallahorn isn't there as well because then it's no helm and straight rocket launcher hyper-leveling time.

I feel you on that :lol:

the thing im dreading is farming for material. I have the exotic helmet and leg armor everywhere else and im lvl 26 :frown: . it like, im not on all the time, when i do its usually for 1hr and i dont want to spend that time farming |I

the thing im dreading is farming for material. I have the exotic helmet and leg armor everywhere else and im lvl 26
frown.gif
. it like, im not on all the time, when i do its usually for 1hr and i dont want to spend that time farming
tired.gif
Its so simple though. I ran through the Moon with Tek for 40 minutes and we came across 100 Helium Filaments. Just check out Chest Runs on Youtube for each planet. You'll have your materials in no time for each planet.

JUST A BIT OF THOUGHT ON DESTINY CRUCIBLE.

I'M SURE EVERYONE REALIZES THAT BASICALLY EVERY GAMEMODE IS A VARIATION OF TEAM DEATHMATCH/SLAYER AND CAPTURE THE FLAG IS MISSING. I'M SITTING HERE AT WORK BORED AND WAS THINKING ABOUT WHY BUNGIE MAY HAVE DID THIS. I REALIZED THAT I JUST CAN'T SEE HOW IT CAN BE DONE WITH ALL THE ABILITIES IN DESTINY. I SEE CAPTURE THE FLAG BEING VERY BROKEN WITH SOME OF THE ABILITIES THE DIFFERENT CLASSES HAVE. IT ALL WORKS FOR DEATHMATCH BUT FOR TACTICAL CTF THE BALANCING/NERFING MAY BE TOO MUCH TO OVERCOME.

Gotta love Bungie.....of course today they have the bounty to complete a weekly strike or nightfall :smh:

Yea I saw it on reddit. I mean we could blow through it on lvl 22, hell that would be a borderline speed run. We did both the heroic and nightfall under an hour total. Not bad actually. The question is if I want to see that strike again especially since we are going back there this week for the thorn bounty at lvl 26, and that's not much easier :x

Last edited:
Yea I saw it on reddit. I mean we could blow through it on lvl 22, hell that would be a borderline speed run. We did both the heroic and nightfall under an hour total. Not bad actually. The question is if I want to see that strike again especially since we are going back there this week for the thorn bounty at lvl 26, and that's not much easier
sick.gif
Yea that is true too. Just the thought of having to do it again outside of the time to do it for you and Zero for the Thorn bounty in the same week is crazy to me though. I need those rep points though for New Monarchy so I am down.

Hmmm.... 22 crucible marks or 30 vanguard marks to get..... I shall get both and then get 2 scout rifles.....or 1 scout and a scooter
laugh.gif

Yea I saw it on reddit. I mean we could blow through it on lvl 22, hell that would be a borderline speed run. We did both the heroic and nightfall under an hour total. Not bad actually. The question is if I want to see that strike again especially since we are going back there this week for the thorn bounty at lvl 26, and that's not much easier
sick.gif
Yea that is true too. Just the thought of having to do it again outside of the time to do it for you and Zero for the Thorn bounty in the same week is crazy to me though. I need those rep points though for New Monarchy so I am down.

Hmmm.... 22 crucible marks or 30 vanguard marks to get..... I shall get both and then get 2 scout rifles.....or 1 scout and a scooter
laugh.gif
Half the damn bounties today are the same ones from yesterday. What the heck Bungie? 
mean.gif

People posting about about getting Hard Light, Patience & Time, and other exotics last night from the nightfall. I'm in my feelings about my strange coins now....

BRUH. That might drive me over the edge of quitting this damn game. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Actually, that will be us and instead of the energy Biggie will get 3 strange coin.
"Zero23 has left the Fireteam.....Zero23 has left the chat....Zero23 is offline"

roll.gif

Or since it's my time to get ****** loot, I'll get a purple engram that turns into strange coins somehow and you both get Gjallarhorn. And to make the salt seep into the womb even more, Zero will discard it in front of me.
embarassed.gif
Zero wouldn't do that.....he would make an alt character and give it to him and run around shooting nothing but rockets whenever we are around
laugh.gif

BRUH. That might drive me over the edge of quitting this damn game. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Actually, that will be us and instead of the energy Biggie will get 3 strange coin.
"Zero23 has left the Fireteam.....Zero23 has left the chat....Zero23 is offline"

roll.gif

Or since it's my time to get ****** loot, I'll get a purple engram that turns into strange coins somehow and you both get Gjallarhorn. And to make the salt seep into the womb even more, Zero will discard it in front of me.
embarassed.gif
Zero wouldn't do that.....he would make an alt character and give it to him and run around shooting nothing but rockets whenever we are around
laugh.gif
One simply does not discard a Gjallarhorn...

Oh and I didn't realize that the Blessing of the Light (nightfall xp bonus) gave you an increase in gaining rep as well. They are saying it is a 25% increase to xp and rep on reddit.

Oh and I didn't realize that the Blessing of the Light (nightfall xp bonus) gave you an increase in gaining rep as well. They are saying it is a 25% increase to xp and rep on reddit.

Yup, like killing the special boss is 25 for a mission normally but 31 with the rep bonus. The XP thing I learned recently. It definitely helped level my weapons faster.

Back
Top Bottom