Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Had an emergency to take care of, my bad. May not be on until Sunday at the latest

its all good. i have the CP for you if you eve hop on. Maybe @championboyz7 and you will be on at the same time so we can do a couple of runs for you guys.
we ran it twice yesterday. still no 320 ghost for any of us but i got a 319 fusion rifle from the totems which was odd.

had to hunt down Un (hes about that showing offline life now) because he didnt realize that if Sup is in a party, 99.9999999% of the time, Un is in it since Sup dont have any friends :lol:

Hope that emergency didnt have anything to do with getting your toenails cut by your girl :nerd:

But seriously, i hope all is well.

Last edited:
im back in the thread #youworkyoulosegod #imreloading #aimeestillmad
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nthat.gif

Tell Aimee to make you a sandwich.

Now if only they'd add in more content....

Hope that emergency didnt have anything to do with getting your toenails cut by your girl :nerd:
:lol: :nerd:

Are you guys going to raid tonight?

I might have to get off early at 9pm to pick up the toenail cutter helper so I might not be able to do much today unless you guys start early but then again we just have to do sisters and Oryx.

I need to run totems, sisters and oryx with my Warlock and Ogre, sisters, and oryx with my titan.

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol: :nerd:

Are you guys going to raid tonight?

I might have to get off early at 9pm to pick up the toenail cutter helper so I might not be able to do much today unless you guys start early but then again we just have to do sisters and Oryx.

I need to run totems, sisters and oryx with my Warlock and Ogre, sisters, and oryx with my titan.

not sure... im gonna be recruiting help for the challenge to be honest. after that, i dont mind doing any facet of the raid.

Had an emergency to take care of, my bad. May not be on until Sunday at the latest
its all good. i have the CP for you if you eve hop on. Maybe @championboyz7 and you will be on at the same time so we can do a couple of runs for you guys.
we ran it twice yesterday. still no 320 ghost for any of us but i got a 319 fusion rifle from the totems which was odd.

had to hunt down Un (hes about that showing offline life now) because he didnt realize that if Sup is in a party, 99.9999999% of the time, Un is in it since Sup dont have any friends
laugh.gif

Hope that emergency didnt have anything to do with getting your toenails cut by your girl
nerd.gif

But seriously, i hope all is well.
You best behave before me and @Putting In Work  gotta defeat Golgoroth by ourselves again, we tired of carrying you b

Last edited:

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/149604"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/39609" style="display:inline-block;">@Putting In Work
 gotta defeat Golgoroth by ourselves again, we tired of carrying you b

:pimp:

View media item 1896659 im back in the thread #youworkyoulosegod #imreloading #aimeestillmad
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:nthat:

Tell Aimee to make you a sandwich.

Now if only they'd add in more content....

What Aimee getting you for Vday b?

My boy @Putting In Work
:nthat:  

:pimp:

Still waiting on my rep from you though for hitting 320... on the low though :nerd: :lol:

Xbox dudes was hating when we played :lol:

About to get Manny Pacciouqo Mom's to come put the hex and curse on bigj505 bigj505 so he may never get that 320 ghost.

View media item 1897312

View media item 1897314

View media item 1897315

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Weekly Update has made some great changes to Crucible. Now if only they added some PvE content.

Post master might be holding my stuff hostage. Keeps saying I have stuff but not showing it when I check. Then I let my challenge weapon go there and it's not showing :frown:

Post master might be holding my stuff hostage. Keeps saying I have stuff but not showing it when I check. Then I let my challenge weapon go there and it's not showing
frown.gif
been like that for my titan for like 2 months now

I think they did this b/c Bungie knows they can only nerf so many shotguns, snipers, etc. for so long..........so they decide, let's just handicap everyone's specials from the start so everyone can quit *****in about nerfing a gun

Back
Top Bottom