Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

What did you guys get on the Oryx challenge drop last night.

They gave me another 320 hand cannon :smh: didn't check out the roll yet though.

Warpriest challenge for this upcoming week correct?

So you got a rocket launcher and a shotgun?

What levels?
Lol I was so mad I didnt even look

shotgun was 318 with full auto and smallbore

rocket 308? (i infused it so its 314 now) with cluster

Lol I wanted a damn helm man. Im tired of walking around with a 320 oyster on my face 

So you got a rocket launcher and a shotgun?

What levels?

Lol I wanted a damn helm man. Im tired of walking around with a 320 oyster on my face 

wait, so you got something decent and still went off? :lol:
I have a few 320 helmets but i usually run around with the racing helmet believe it or not. I dont mind the look and it has some solid perks on it.

They gave me another 320 hand cannon :smh: didn't check out the roll yet though.

Yup Warpriest.... Breakfast has a lax meeting tues so i gotta snag the CP for him.

Just infuse that hand canon yo.... like, none of the 320 primaries are worth 10 cents except for the pulse rifle :lol:

I got:

320 pulse rifle
313 pulse rifle w/firefly
310 pulse rifle w/firefly
310 hand canon
305 hand canon

Yup Warpriest.... Breakfast has a lax meeting tues so i gotta snag the CP for him.

Just infuse that hand canon yo.... like, none of the 320 primaries are worth 10 cents except for the pulse rifle :lol:

I got:

320 pulse rifle
310 hand canon
305 hand canon

The 320 Raid Scout Rifle >

IMO of course :lol:

I actually ran out of room in my vault so I'm going to infuse a few things today to prepare for this week.

I got:

320 pulse rifle
310 hand canon
305 hand canon

The 320 Raid Scout Rifle >

IMO of course :lol:

I actually ran out of room in my vault so I'm going to infuse a few things today to prepare for this week.

I have one of those as a 320 and it's getting infused into my 317 touch. It shoots too slow for my liking to be honest.

hahaha my bad, ihust1e ihust1e , the way I read it was that you received nothing, not that you received items that were useless to you.

I ended up with 2 low level sidearms, but did get a Warlock Helm to drop.

Still looking for a ghost to drop for me, I'm not holding my breath though :smh:

that ugly hive vigina helmet

Not sure if I'm the first 320 NT'er on here or in the thread, but I asked before and I didn't see anyone responded so...

Was just waiting on a 320 chest piece for my Warlock and got it 2 weeks ago or so as my Titan 320 chest piece, but held off hoping I could get a 320 for my Warlock and wouldn't have to dismantle the 320 for my Titan.

So after I got the chest piece for my Titan 2 weeks ago I knew my Warlock was now a 320 :D

Was going to wait after this week to see if maybe they would gave me a 320 chest piece for my Warlock, but the drops they've been giving me has been doo doo so I said F it.

Also, a lot of talk that the Destiny community is going to go over to the division so I said might as well do it now before the population dwindles.

Yeah buddy... :D

View media item 1893592

Last edited:
@AlSpiggs  has been 320 for at least a month now lol

But congrats b 
nthat.gif

@AlSpiggs
 has been 320 for at least a month now lol

But congrats b :nthat:

Aye bruh... I just went and looked at Spiggs posts to be envious, jealous, and hate on the low. He last posted in here on 12/16 and he's talking about he carried you no mention of being 320 :lol:

Just foolin man I don't doubt it, but to all those trying to get to 320 good luck but it's meh and doesn't really change much or give you some achievement or anything :smh:

If my dude Un Undefined Undefined can see me now... that little scrub guardian that you first taught how to raid and was holding everyone back :lol: look at me now baby... (madd rapper voice: Brooklyn Style Baby) :lol:

And according to bigj505 bigj505 I'm still being carried and suck at raiding and take long to learn stuff to this day :lol: may you never get that 320 ghost, hate, hate, hate, :lol: you taught me well...

My man @TimShepard the two scrubs that started out :lol: know you almost there too just a piece away good luck. Know your schedule about to pick up so might set you back.

To my nemesis willypete willypete who stay stealing and getting my yellow exotics in the shade... yeah I'm throwing shade :D

JJ @DocWatson with his foolish humor :lol: but be wrecking in PvP and the lone wolf raider.

Everyone else we play with, breakfast, gamerdot, supreme, @shottadru, @championboyz7, starfox070 starfox070 yeah boy one of us frequent posters made it :D

But... come tomorrow... are yall N's

View media item 1893642

@AlSpiggs

Aye bruh... I just went and looked at Spiggs posts to be envious, jealous, and hate on the low. He last posted in here on 12/16 and he's talking about he carried you no mention of being 320 :lol:

Just foolin man I don't doubt it, but to all those trying to get to 320 good luck but it's meh and doesn't really change much or give you some achievement or anything :smh:

If my dude Un Undefined Undefined can see me now... that little scrub guardian that you first taught how to raid and was holding everyone back :lol: look at me now baby... (madd rapper voice: Brooklyn Style Baby) :lol:

And according to bigj505 bigj505 I'm still being carried and suck at raiding and take long to learn stuff to this day :lol: may you never get that 320 ghost, hate, hate, hate, :lol: you taught me well...

My man @TimShepard the two scrubs that started out :lol: know you almost there too just a piece away good luck. Know your schedule about to pick up so might set you back.

To my nemesis willypete willypete who stay stealing and getting my yellow exotics in the shade... yeah I'm throwing shade :D

JJ @DocWatson with his foolish humor :lol: but be wrecking in PvP and the lone wolf raider.

Everyone else we play with, breakfast, gamerdot, supreme, @shottadru, @championboyz7, starfox070 starfox070 yeah boy one of us frequent posters made it :D

View media item 1893642
You just reminded me I got a beta code last night..Gotta use that.

Lucky you man....People been playing way longer than us and still haven't gotten to 320.

Congrats though man...Better man than me. Once I hit 320 I'm done until Destiny 2 (Even though Ive read Bungie is so lost they don't know what planet they're on).

Yeah I need 320 gauntlets and 320 helmet for my Titan. Because SRL said I deserve ONE 320 helmet from racing. I'll mess around and 320 a Titan helmet and put the 319 on my Warlock [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But congrats!! You gonna 320 all characters?

Yeah school started so I can only raid during the day on Thursday :/ Jumped on Friday afternoon and NOTHING BUT KIDS. Never again.

It was "Hey...Da Boooooty" x100 in every party. Like damn...Stop beating a dead horse little boy before I tell your mom you talking to a booty warrior

@AlSpiggs

View media item 1893642
You just reminded me I got a beta code last night..Gotta use that.

Lucky you man....People been playing way longer than us and still haven't gotten to 320.

Congrats though man...Better man than me. Once I hit 320 I'm done until Destiny 2 (Even though Ive read Bungie is so lost they don't know what planet they're on).

Yeah I need 320 gauntlets and 320 helmet for my Titan. Because SRL said I deserve ONE 320 helmet from racing. I'll mess around and 320 a Titan helmet and put the 319 on my Warlock [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But congrats!! You gonna 320 all characters?

Yeah school started so I can only raid during the day on Thursday :/ Jumped on Friday afternoon and NOTHING BUT KIDS. Never again.

It was "Hey...Da Boooooty" x100 in every party. Like damn...Stop beating a dead horse little boy before I tell your mom you talking to a booty warrior

Nah I'm not 320 the Titan... I mean if it happens then so be it, but I'm not stressing it.

I wasn't really stressing it with the Warlock either, but was happy when I realized I could hit it.

Yeah with LFG because Destiny is losing it's luster most people left are :smh:

Like you said it's hit or miss... sometimes I see fools putting, no squeakers, must be adult, must be mature, have a credit score of 720 or higher :lol:

I still want that bad juju though and to finish the quest for the sleeper simulant.

Back
Top Bottom