Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

putting in work putting in work I got it today lol. Got it at 312. Hope I get a heavy 320 off Golgorth to get it to 320.

That tracker definitely helped. It was the 100% accurate. The one time it didn't come we were at a location it was 50% for. I looked at the help guide and realized it shows the possibilities of events next to the tracker.

Can't wait to use it on Ogres even if I have to switch off lol. You said you can use it on Warpriest too??

I got mine on Wednesday I think when I got back from Boston and the gun smith had the fallen saber mission did it and got it. After we did those missions and warsats that night and I got back from the super bowl party I finished the last one on the moon that I had to do. Used the planet destiny app, but it wasn't as accurate as the luck you had :lol:.

Luckily like 4 other heads showed up and we breezed through that warsat on the moon :pimp:

I ended up getting mine to 307 I think, but I hate that you have to shard a yellow to level one up. Luckily I have like 10 Telesto's and 4th horsemen in the vault :lol:

I did the challenge for the raid yesterday and they finally gave my warlock the 320 chest piece he needed, but I already dismantled the one from my Titan so I will see what's good.

Still have to run it with my Titan and see what nonsense they give me now as him :lol:

Think I might be done as well :smh:

:smh:

:smh: Say it ain't so Willy :smh:

:pimp:

New raid end of year smh

Game is pretty much dying out and by that time who know what the community numbers is going to be like.

Same thing happened with Halo. Bungie made the game and it ended up being a blockbuster, but I think they got overwhelmed and couldn't meet deadlines and all other sorts of crap. I remember Halo 2 being delayed like crazy, and then by the time Halo 3 dropped it got so popular they must of got lazy and didn't want to work on Halo games anymore but had signed a contract so had to and released two weak offerings in ODST and Halo Reach compared the to the prior ones.

putting in work putting in work they always come back when new DLC drops. its a huge spike when new DLC drops then a sharp decline after dudes have had their fun.

I think we should be able to sustain during the low tide tho... i mean, you, me, JJ, gamerdot, and breakfast are on a lot. starfox still hops on and hes already said hes down for the challenge next week (oryx). Un and Sup dont mind hopping in to help for certain parts too. worse case is we try and LFG a couple which isnt too bad for most of the raid.

The 3v3 no ammo startup changes are comical. Dudes just pull out the icebreaker to generate special ammo or run away the 1st round until they get special :lol:

i still use the invective so i get ammo over time anyways so im not too inconvenienced by the change.

putting in work putting in work they always come back when new DLC drops. its a huge spike when new DLC drops then a sharp decline after dudes have had their fun.

I think we should be able to sustain during the low tide tho... i mean, you, me, JJ, gamerdot, and breakfast are on a lot. starfox still hops on and hes already said hes down for the challenge next week (oryx). Un and Sup dont mind hopping in to help for certain parts too. worse case is we try and LFG a couple which isnt too bad for most of the raid.

The 3v3 no ammo startup changes are comical. Dudes just pull out the icebreaker to generate special ammo or run away the 1st round until they get special :lol:

i still use the invective so i get ammo over time anyways so im not too inconvenienced by the change.

Oh yeah I forgot about those self munition weapons cheese :smh:

Hell yeah that's not a bad idea just let it generate some ammo and then switch weapons :smh:

Yeah I was playing some BLOPS3 late last night and it just made me want to run to any other game :lol:

Play elder scrolls there's an actual story there.
Ain't @bigj505 yellin at his kids story enough for you?!
mannn he snapped on his kids and came back like nothing happened like "waddup guys"  
roll.gif

PS bros....I need a party chat with you guys it has been too long. 
frown.gif

I normally just end up talking to @Quadjr  when we are running CoD but that is about it.

PS bros....I need a party chat with you guys it has been too long. :frown:
I normally just end up talking to @Quadjr
 when we are running CoD but that is about it.

Wright I wrecked the damn Q50 last night on my way home from work. :smh:

Jr. Talkin bout it look like a transformer. :lol:

Oh yeah I forgot about those self munition weapons cheese :smh:

Hell yeah that's not a bad idea just let it generate some ammo and then switch weapons :smh:

Yeah I was playing some BLOPS3 late last night and it just made me want to run to any other game :lol:

honestly, you never knew about those since you werent part of year 1 :lol:

if you generate the ammo, you have to be dead or in between rounds before switching otherwise, you will lose the ammo.

if you are lucky, you will meet these nice people:

thorn
ice breaker
gjallarhorn

Wright I wrecked the damn Q50 last night on my way home from work.
mean.gif

Jr. Talkin bout it look like a transformer.
laugh.gif
Noooooo 
sick.gif

As long as you are ok though. That's what we get insurance for. Now it is time to get that insurance money and start modding 
nthat.gif

My friend out in Cali is going insane with his 
laugh.gif

Wright I wrecked the damn Q50 last night on my way home from work. :smh:

Jr. Talkin bout it look like a transformer. :lol:
Noooooo :x

As long as you are ok though. That's what we get insurance for. Now it is time to get that insurance money and start modding :nthat:

My friend out in Cali is going insane with his :lol:

Yes I'm ok ...I grew to love the car too, and those run flats are :smokin

Gonna have Jr. take a break on blood borne and BO3 for Destiny, he haven't raided since Xmas.

Last edited:
DeeJ with the goods:

Check it out:
After the event is over, we'll deliver Ghosts to the Postmaster
Anyone who has competed in seven matches will receive one
You had to actually compete though - no suicide pacts!
Your Ghost will be Chocolate or Crimson - the odds are even
320 Light will be guaranteed - the odds are totally in your favor
Packages will be addressed by account, not character
Qualifying players will receive their Ghost by February 23rd

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=44361

PS bros....I need a party chat with you guys it has been too long. :frown:
I normally just end up talking to @Quadjr
 when we are running CoD but that is about it.

I might be on today for a bit before the Saturday NBA all-star events Wright if you're on. And more than likely after the events as well.

Wanted to make a quick post about the Crimson Doubles bounties:

There is a 'weekly' style bounty that yields "Unknown Rewards" that are similar to completing Shaxx's weeklies. In addition to the chance at Exotics, you are guaranteed a 2015 Fall Emote package! So I suggest at least completing the bounty that requires achieving 25 points.

I went 2 for 3 on the emotes receiving the Carlton and Slow Clap (both legendaries), and the Safe emotes. Getting these drops immediately made this event worth it for me haha. Definitely salty about playing 50 games and receiving one ghost though...

Hope you're all having a good ASW :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom