Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Wanted to make a quick post about the Crimson Doubles bounties:

There is a 'weekly' style bounty that yields "Unknown Rewards" that are similar to completing Shaxx's weeklies. In addition to the chance at Exotics, you are guaranteed a 2015 Fall Emote package! So I suggest at least completing the bounty that requires achieving 25 points.

I went 2 for 3 on the emotes receiving the Carlton and Slow Clap (both legendaries), and the Safe emotes. Getting these drops immediately made this event worth it for me haha. Definitely salty about playing 50 games and receiving one ghost though...

Hope you're all having a good ASW :nthat:

the on the 2nd and third match I carried my little brother through he got both ghosts. gave him the :stoneface: face even though he couldnt see me :lol:

@Putting In Work I got it today lol. Got it at 312. Hope I get a heavy 320 off Golgorth to get it to 320.

That tracker definitely helped. It was the 100% accurate. The one time it didn't come we were at a location it was 50% for. I looked at the help guide and realized it shows the possibilities of events next to the tracker.

Can't wait to use it on Ogres even if I have to switch off lol. You said you can use it on Warpriest too??

I got mine on Wednesday I think when I got back from Boston and the gun smith had the fallen saber mission did it and got it. After we did those missions and warsats that night and I got back from the super bowl party I finished the last one on the moon that I had to do. Used the planet destiny app, but it wasn't as accurate as the luck you had
laugh.gif

Luckily like 4 other heads showed up and we breezed through that warsat on the moon
pimp.gif

I ended up getting mine to 307 I think, but I hate that you have to shard a yellow to level one up. Luckily I have like 10 Telesto's and 4th horsemen in the vault
laugh.gif

I did the challenge for the raid yesterday and they finally gave my warlock the 320 chest piece he needed, but I already dismantled the one from my Titan so I will see what's good.

Still have to run it with my Titan and see what nonsense they give me now as him
laugh.gif
Yea that WARSAT 280 was hard AF I popped a bubble once. It popped at 95 and we all died one by one, 1 second from each other LMFAO one dude had one but was helping his boy. People on the forums are mad Bungie hyped up the SS and the mission wasn't "intricate". Like waiting a month isn't bad enough? Then you want the mission to be as long as the sword? People are always whining...Now they want Sunsingers nerfed

Did the CD today and did all bounties, and it was cool. Usually crucible bores me unless I played with ya'll, because people care too much, as if there are ranks and you don't have to go to 3rd party websites to see your K/D. Getting my guarentted 320 ghost on the 23rd!

I used the Last Word and was wrecking to my surprise. Gonna upgrade it to 320, love this gun, second behind Juju. I was farming for a Grasp, 3 hours and not one dropped. I'm gonna get that, the Sol blade and then switch out all raid clothes and customize my 2 characters, get my Warlock to 320 and I'm done.

Yeah some dude jumpped in on the moon soon as it started I was SO happy. Don't know where he came from. I messaged him and said "THANK YOU" he probably thought I was weird.

I got mine to 312. Gonna get it to 320 of course (MY SS), but I did use it on WP cause I remembered what you said (They have a video of 6 people using it on WP and melted him). I definitely love the gun but wish the ammo was a little more :/

Been saving up 3oC too, only using on Raid bosses. Trying to stack 100. Then spam the shade and get the rest of the exotic guns. Got Red Death and an exotic helmet from NF on both characters, I'm like is it exotic week? LMAO too bad Red Death is trash now.

Now that I'm 320 I never message for a raid and don't get a reply 
roll.gif

Oh and @JulesLives  I hit legend on the park last week ; ) #LEGENDLIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
starfox070 starfox070 did you do your 7 doubles matches to get that 320 ghost so you can hit 320?

the :stoneface: in the jordan thread didnt get your attention this time :lol:

Busy at work but I have to finish the raid on my Warlock before the reset.

If you guys don't raid tonight I'll LFG it.

Need Totems, Warpriest, and Oryx.

Also need to run those Crimson Doubles for a 320 ghost before it resets tonight.

Gotta go will talk later when I get a chance.

Yea that WARSAT 280 was hard AF I popped a bubble once. It popped at 95 and we all died one by one, 1 second from each other LMFAO one dude had one but was helping his boy. People on the forums are mad Bungie hyped up the SS and the mission wasn't "intricate". Like waiting a month isn't bad enough? Then you want the mission to be as long as the sword? People are always whining...Now they want Sunsingers nerfed

Did the CD today and did all bounties, and it was cool. Usually crucible bores me unless I played with ya'll, because people care too much, as if there are ranks and you don't have to go to 3rd party websites to see your K/D. Getting my guarentted 320 ghost on the 23rd!

I used the Last Word and was wrecking to my surprise. Gonna upgrade it to 320, love this gun, second behind Juju. I was farming for a Grasp, 3 hours and not one dropped. I'm gonna get that, the Sol blade and then switch out all raid clothes and customize my 2 characters, get my Warlock to 320 and I'm done.

Yeah some dude jumpped in on the moon soon as it started I was SO happy. Don't know where he came from. I messaged him and said "THANK YOU" he probably thought I was weird.

I got mine to 312. Gonna get it to 320 of course (MY SS), but I did use it on WP cause I remembered what you said (They have a video of 6 people using it on WP and melted him). I definitely love the gun but wish the ammo was a little more :/

Been saving up 3oC too, only using on Raid bosses. Trying to stack 100. Then spam the shade and get the rest of the exotic guns. Got Red Death and an exotic helmet from NF on both characters, I'm like is it exotic week? LMAO too bad Red Death is trash now.

Now that I'm 320 I never message for a raid and don't get a reply :rofl:

Oh and @JulesLives
 I hit legend on the park last week ; ) #LEGENDLIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice i havent touched 2k in a while. I been had that SS i told you that gun is amazing :pimp:

Now that I'm 320 I never message for a raid and don't get a reply :rofl:

Oh and @JulesLives
 I hit legend on the park last week ; ) #LEGENDLIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice i havent touched 2k in a while. I been had that SS i told you that gun is amazing :pimp:
don't bother. They about to do another boost rep soon anyways. Legend 2 here I come [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Damn i missed full completion raid yesterday for the first time since i started raiding smh i got home from work and was tired as hell lol fell asleep and woke up at 2am and was going to try to finish it but fell back asleep i did it on my titan full raid and complete the challenge on both titan and warlock but still had to do totems Warpriest and Oryx on the warlock damn. I gotta wake up at like 5am now the go to the head office now by bus and train to cover for my boss until he comes back on vacation. This damn game feel like it's a job weekly lol my fault struggle squAd i didn't make it last night.

Damn i missed full completion raid yesterday for the first time since i started raiding smh i got home from work and was tired as hell lol fell asleep and woke up at 2am and was going to try to finish it but fell back asleep i did it on my titan full raid and complete the challenge on both titan and warlock but still had to do totems Warpriest and Oryx on the warlock damn. I gotta wake up at like 5am now the go to the head office now by bus and train to cover for my boss until he comes back on vacation. This damn game feel like it's a job weekly lol my fault struggle squAd i didn't make it last night.

no worries. we ended up playing trials last night.

we raiding tonight tho? Breakfast and I are down. JJ should be down since wifey is gone for the week. We may have 1 more and I could find another I think.

championboyz7 championboyz7 still MIA?
starfox070 starfox070 you rolling?

no worries. we ended up playing trials last night.

we raiding tonight tho? Breakfast and I are down. JJ should be down since wifey is gone for the week. We may have 1 more and I could find another I think.

championboyz7 championboyz7 still MIA?
starfox070 starfox070 you rolling?
I'll be on . Time ?
I'll be on around 8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom