Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

that snake life :lol:

JJ and LUE b forgetting about us :smh:

First off, y'all played The Division without me bigj505 bigj505 and falco1013 falco1013 . #snakes

I even joined Snipe's party and he, Fitz, and two randoms played for an hour without acknowledging lil old me. Even left without saying goodbye. #snakes

But this week, I am prepared to run trials with y'all. You'll just have to abandon your usual crews and we can be #snakes together. #byeyusef

that snake life :lol:

JJ and LUE b forgetting about us :smh:

First off, y'all played The Division without me bigj505 bigj505 and falco1013 falco1013 . #snakes

I even joined Snipe's party and he, Fitz, and two randoms played for an hour without acknowledging lil old me. Even left without saying goodbye. #snakes

But this week, I am prepared to run trials with y'all. You'll just have to abandon your usual crews and we can be #snakes together. #byeyusef

:evil:

your mic is so low that we forget you are in the party :lol:

It's Edgar trolling fam. See man you sneaky.

dang nab it!

i keep forgetting thats you :lol:

you wanna run the challenge and IB with us? I know you already have an IB crew. We usually hop on around 730 for the raid.
Can't I'll be working until 10
View media item 972861

I'll be on, wife-willing.

Like JJ I will try to make it tonight wifey-willing :smh:

all of that leaving her waiting for you on the corner while playing destiny finally caught up to you :smh:

Add me on psn swiftsilence_

Going to do HM raid with some friends tonight. Nice to see that there's an active community on here playing destiny

dang nab it!

i keep forgetting thats you :lol:

you wanna run the challenge and IB with us? I know you already have an IB crew. We usually hop on around 730 for the raid.
Can't I'll be working until 10
View media item 972861

I'll be on, wife-willing.

Like JJ I will try to make it tonight wifey-willing :smh:

all of that leaving her waiting for you on the corner while playing destiny finally caught up to you :smh:

:rofl:

Hell yeah man... she already hit me with it for picking her up tonight :smh:

She knows today is Tuesday and when we play so she already asked me and she knows when the raid resets :smh:

maybe.

prolly not.
We need someone to carry JJ and Snipe though
thats what they have you for 
nthat.gif

I got proof Un has been carried and that he doesn't k ow even or odd numbers....

Have they upped IB drop rates yet or done anything different?  IB Control a couple months back killed my spirit trying to get the PS-exclusive cloak.

Have they upped IB drop rates yet or done anything different?  IB Control a couple months back killed my spirit trying to get the PS-exclusive cloak.
They know you want the cloak

.... So they won't give you the cloak

Back
Top Bottom