Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:frown: if you woulda asked I woulda helped. I was off yesterday bored outta my mind. I got on saw you were doing the raid with random cats . I said f it and stepped out.
Tuesday's and Thursday's my friend. Mwf my girl got me on lockdown defense . Or I'm working in the evening .

Y'all just gotta say something... I'd rather raid with y'all than randoms. Dudes were getting real exotic with how to do the ogre challenge... Had me like :stoneface:

I still am running it two more times and have the oryx and ogre checkpoints if you just want to do either and jump off or whatever.

Y'all just gotta say something... I'd rather raid with y'all than randoms. Dudes were getting real exotic with how to do the ogre challenge... Had me like :stoneface:

I still am running it two more times and have the oryx and ogre checkpoints if you just want to do either and jump off or whatever.

If you need my help just ask pa. Unlike Undefined Undefined I gotchu (as long as we don't have a repeat of last week)

If you need my help just ask pa. Unlike Undefined Undefined I gotchu (as long as we don't have a repeat of last week)

Cmon son... I don't need help BUT would love you to be there so you can say you haven't seen the struggle grenades :lol:

We shouldn't have anymore long delays tho. LFG app on deck now.

Cmon son... I don't need help BUT would love you to be there so you can say you haven't seen the struggle grenades :lol:

Now we both know the delays wasn't the problem..... The problem was people were dying at the beginning as if that was our first time

Now we both know the delays wasn't the problem..... The problem was people were dying at the beginning as if that was our first time

Ah yes.... The deaths :lol:
Willy, you didn't see that tho

But hey, the ogre isn't one where we have a lot of deaths :smile:

I'm down

Trying to snake right now but lfg is down

Bout to head over to fallout4

i always hoped that LFG would be down for you when you snaked (hate hate hate hate)

but naw, dont forget to check to see who's online before going the LFG route. JJ is on during the day sometimes (snake done challenged today already) so you and him could roll together along with a group.

Y'all just gotta say something... I'd rather raid with y'all than randoms. Dudes were getting real exotic with how to do the ogre challenge... Had me like
indifferent.gif

If you need my help just ask pa. Unlike @Ace93 I gotchu (as long as we don't have a repeat of last week)
@willypete

i only play Vault of Glass bcos thats actually fun

Last edited:
This Year One division video looking real good, might RIP Destiny for real.

Think I wanna get one last raid in this weekend, I know a few of all gonna be on. Let's do this.

This Year One division video looking real good, might RIP Destiny for real.

Think I wanna get one last raid in this weekend, I know a few of all gonna be on. Let's do this.

Ain't gonna b part of your farewell tour B.

That video looks like a typical Tom Clancy video :lol:

The Division ain't my thing........despite it being a more "non-sci-fi" version of Destiny.

You'll be seeing me on NBA 2K, fellas

Back
Top Bottom