Give us this day our weekly drops
And forgive us our greed
as we forgive those gettings exotics they already have
And lead us not into cheesing,
but deliver us from glitches.
For thine is the cryptarch,
and the power,
and the glory,
for ever and ever, (or alternatively, "Until the patch comes out")
amen.

Oh RNGesus, who art in the cloud.
Hallowed by thy dice.
Thy cryptarch come,
Thy rolls be done,
On earth as it is in the forums.
Give us this day our weekly drops
And forgive us our greed
as we forgive those gettings exotics they already have
And lead us not into cheesing,
but deliver us from glitches.
For thine is the cryptarch,
and the power,
and the glory,
for ever and ever, (or alternatively, "Until the patch comes out")
amen.
Not with the prayer :lol:

I saw this this morning, lol

I'm down for the aetheon cheese. I already did it this week, but I'll help out if yall want. I need help on the nightfall smh
youre in
is a level 28 Titan of any use to you guys?

nvm.  i'm too late.
if bamez is a 29 titan or a warlock then we need him to help cheese. titans dont help very much. im a hunter personally so i cant help with the cheesing of the atheon

I'm down for the aetheon cheese. I already did it this week, but I'll help out if yall want. I need help on the nightfall smh
youre in

is a level 28 Titan of any use to you guys?

nvm.  i'm too late.

if bamez is a 29 titan or a warlock then we need him to help cheese. titans dont help very much. im a hunter personally so i cant help with the cheesing of the atheon

we out and ill help the dude above with the nightfall after, did it twice already this week :smokin

we out and ill help the dude above with the nightfall after, did it twice already this week
smokin.gif
ill run the nightfall with yall as well lets GO! 9pm everybody

Maybe I should recite the RNGesus prayer bc my drop rate has been straight boo boo these past 2 weeks.

I need this VEX! If yall wanna cary my lvl 26 Titan through the Atheon I'm down...

We carried and level 25 and 26 at the same time before on regular mode, but I don't think you gotta chance on hard mode... unless you're a warlock and you're about that cheese life.

Last edited:
We carried and level 25 and 26 at the same time before on regular mode, but I don't think you gotta chance on hard mode... unless you're a warlock and you're about that cheese life.

Yeah, but all I need is to be in there when he dies. Let someone swap out with me then.. I already beat it with my Warlock for the week... I got nothing but weak Energy through the whole game! >:-(

Wife had some errands to run so I'm picking up the baby. I probably won't be on at 9pm for the cheese help. Should still be good for the 10pm raid.

Yo Zero hold a spot for me tonight at 10pm I'm watching Godzilla with my girl, and I'm going to move the PS4 back into my room at 10. So I might be offline, but I'm coming.

Back
Top Bottom