Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Anyone down to explore the VoG? I bet there are chests that people haven't found yet. I've never even fathomed to go where this dude went. I figured since we didn't have to down Atheon we could explore. Then head to Gatekeeper and knock that out quick.

Did dude is this video just go thru the Vault door without even protecting the synch plates from the vex? ...somebody please tell me this is possible.
I've done it on Patrol before. Never tried it for the actual Raid, as it prob wouldn't trigger anything and you'd get stuck in the vault like I did until another group opened the door for you.

Oh yea that's right, you'd did get stuck at the vault door and ended surprising the hell outta of another fireteam, they probably thought you were a glitch. :lol:

Last edited:

Anyone down to explore the VoG? I bet there are chests that people haven't found yet. I've never even fathomed to go where this dude went. I figured since we didn't have to down Atheon we could explore. Then head to Gatekeeper and knock that out quick.

Did dude is this video just go thru the Vault door without even protecting the synch plates from the vex? ...somebody please tell me this is possible.
I've done it on Patrol before. Never tried it for the actual Raid, as it prob wouldn't trigger anything and you'd get stuck in the vault like I did until another group opened the door for you.
Oh yea that's right, you'd did get stuck at the vault door and ended surprising the hell outta of another fireteam, they probably thought you were a glitch.
laugh.gif
I'm going to do it again this weekend and explore inside the vault. Seems like there's a bunch of alternative routes and would be fun to explore. 

I'm having serious issues signing into psn network.

Last night internet went down for me. I didnt think much of it, shut down my system.

I try to play today, internet connection is on but my ps4 wont connect to Psn network.

Please help !! I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance :pimp: :pimp:

- much luv, stay freshhhh !! :smokin :smokin

Double exotics! :x
And they talk about my luck :lol:
#TeamVexMythoclast :nthat:

Everyone who I raid with hates me, I got full titan raid gear, vision of confluence and titan bond on my first run lol. Really would rather have titan raid helm than that Monte Carlo to be honest tho.

zero23 zero23 Im down with exploring the Vault this weekend, as its gonna take awhile to cover all areas and don't have that time during the week. So there is 5 chests we know of so far, but I only know of 4, ill check out some videos later to see if I can locate all the 5 chests.

@zero23 Im down with exploring the Vault this weekend, as its gonna take awhile to cover all areas and don't have that time during the week. So there is 5 chests we know of so far, but I only know of 4, ill check out some videos later to see if I can locate all the 5 chests.
Apparently the 5th one, you can't let Templar teleport and then when you jump all the way down to the Gorgon's Lair, you turn right and there is a small crack in the wall that you go through and the chest is in there. @Zero23 posted a video on the last page with the Templar cheese and location of the chest.

Completed my Hunter Gear on my 4th time hitting the VOG... Very happy one of my charcaters are finally level 30.

Still need that sniper so I'm down to raid for sure on hard or regular. LMK PSN: allCHEMISTRY.

Also, to everyone that added me yesterday... We needed two for the raid last night but everyone was aleady running it elsewhere. :lol:

SIDENOTE:

Seen my boy use the Mythocast for the first time on the weekly challenge... He got bodied like 20 times in the beginning of the map. After seeing that I don't think I want that gun anymore. :lol: :x

Last edited:
Check your username and PW, or change the PW.

Doesn't give me the option to do so !!

This is totally blowing mine, there has to be a simple fix .. No ?

I went from eternet connection to wifi to see if anything changes, nothing.

Shut down system for an hour, turned it back on.. Still failed to connect to psn network.

Unplugged system while it was still on purposely just so it could restore everything.

Still failed to connect :frown: .. Im running out of options.

Completed my Hunter Gear on my 4th time hitting the VOG... Very happy one of my charcaters are finally level 30.

Still need that sniper so I'm down to raid for sure on hard or regular. LMK PSN: allCHEMSITRY.

Also, to everyone that added me yesterday... We needed two for the raid last night but everyone was aleady running it elsewhere.
laugh.gif

SIDENOTE:

Seen my boy use the Mythocast for the first time on the weekly challenge... He got bodied like 20 times in the beginning of the map. After seeing that I don't think I want that gun anymore.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Wright Biggie and I are running the raid on regular tonight around 10pm EST. I'll send you an invite.

Still need that sniper so I'm down to raid for sure on hard or regular. LMK PSN: allCHEMSITRY.

Also, to everyone that added me yesterday... We needed two for the raid last night but everyone was aleady running it elsewhere.
laugh.gif

SIDENOTE:

Seen my boy use the Mythocast for the first time on the weekly challenge... He got bodied like 20 times in the beginning of the map. After seeing that I don't think I want that gun anymore.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
If it was the nightfall then it was because it is arc burn damage. Also, the gun doesn't make you invincible
laugh.gif
. People getting the gun and going Rambo style, lol

Also, was it leveled up any or was it a new one? I am sure once they PvE buff it again though, it will be a little bit better than what it is currently.

Zero and myself were talking saying that we wonder just how ridiculous it was before they patched it. I was giving people that work last night with it when I tried it out before I went to sleep. Before patch, I know it was just stupid
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

SIDENOTE:

laugh.gif
sick.gif
If it was the nightfall then it was because it is arc burn damage. Also, the gun doesn't make you invincible
laugh.gif
. People getting the gun and going Rambo style, lol

Also, was it leveled up any or was it a new one? I am sure once they PvE buff it again though, it will be a little bit better than what it is currently.

Zero and myself were talking saying that we wonder just how ridiculous it was before they patched it. I was giving people that work last night with it when I tried it out before I went to sleep. Before patch, I know it was just stupid
laugh.gif
It was STUPID ridiculous before the patch in PvP. I remember getting so mad wondering what weapon was one-shotting me from range that wasnt a sniper. Come to find out it wasn't a one shot. It was the Mythoclast shooting so fast, you would get taken down in 1-2 seconds. TTK was ridiculous on it.

Check your username and PW, or change the PW.
Doesn't give me the option to do so !!

This is totally blowing mine, there has to be a simple fix .. No ?

I went from eternet connection to wifi to see if anything changes, nothing.

Shut down system for an hour, turned it back on.. Still failed to connect to psn network.

Unplugged system while it was still on purposely just so it could restore everything.

Still failed to connect
frown.gif
.. Im running out of options.
Try logging in on your computer, or PS app on your phone.

It was STUPID ridiculous before the patch in PvP. I remember getting so mad wondering what weapon was one-shotting me from range that wasnt a sniper. Come to find out it wasn't a one shot. It was the Mythoclast shooting so fast, you would get taken down in 1-2 seconds. TTK was ridiculous on it.
Yup and I remember seeing the fusion rifle icon and wondering how the hell a fusion rifle was putting work in like that... Then I saw the top right say the name of said fusion rifle. You could legit take an entire squad out solo pretty much. I just want to use it in those times lol

Come on Biggie. Be mad at RNGesus. I am innocent in this, lol

Oh RNGesus, who art in the cloud.
Hallowed by thy dice.
Thy cryptarch come,
Thy rolls be done,
On earth as it is in the forums.
Give us this day our weekly drops
And forgive us our greed
as we forgive those gettings exotics they already have
And lead us not into cheesing,
but deliver us from glitches.
For thine is the cryptarch,
and the power,
and the glory,
for ever and ever, (or alternatively, "Until the patch comes out")
amen.

Back
Top Bottom