Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

It used to be like this. I think they changed it and made the stats for the factions random on the HoW update.

Word. I honestly don't use the faction gear much anymore. When the game dropped in Sept 2014, I'm pretty sure the only reason I repped DO was because they were INT/DISC. But when I started getting Raid gear, I didn't care much for the faction gear, since the raid sets looked doper and had better perks.

And now, it's Raid, IB, Trials gear that I rock, and nothing else. And I guess I won't be breaking the habit with the new Desolute gear coming.

Last edited:
I only joined factions now for the weapon rewards for ranking up rep, like someone has said in here..........the best gear now is from PvE Raids, and PvP IB & Trails.  And with the upcoming update supposedly rebuffing the gear for the Year 1 raids and a new PoE mode for Taken King.......more better gear will be heading that way as well.

I collect faction gear just to look different. Plus i have ocd i gotta have a full set of every armour available.

It used to be like this. I think they changed it and made the stats for the factions random on the HoW update.

Word. I honestly don't use the faction gear much anymore. When the game dropped in Sept 2014, I'm pretty sure the only reason I repped DO was because they were INT/DISC. But when I started getting Raid gear, I didn't care much for the faction gear, since the raid sets looked doper and had better perks.

And now, it's Raid, IB, Trials gear that I rock, and nothing else. And I guess I won't be breaking the habit with the new Desolute gear coming.
That's what I figured. They nerfed it too smh.

Raid gear is ugly and typical, that's why I tried to switch It up.

now i understand why Number 5 was messaging me last night about it being lit on destiny :lol:

i was so lost in the sauce with what he was talking about.

i beat tomb raider then moved back to playing forza 6 but was too lazy to hook up my steering wheel and stuff. :smh:

Number 5 and i played last night. He confessed his love for destiny and apologized for cheating on us with The Division. Super Snake raided without us. Hitman may or may not have been online since hes always offline anyways.

Wiggles is dead to us. He dont know us no more :smh:

I'm just here to get my dragons breath to the new max

That shader is basically the Iron Banner one. Matte gold/white/blue. Doubt anyone will really use the default shader anyway with that chroma junk dropping.

I wish this wasn't dropping the same day as the Division Incursion. But it will be nice to have more content to play in both games. I'll absolutely be back to mess with the PoE update.

No damnit this is destiny. You play 8hrs each day for 2 weeks then complain about not having anything to do

Hahaha. I definitely understand the dudes that need to do this for their businesses (Planet Destiny, Datto, etc.), but for the people that have been playing since 2014... I can't believe I'm still seeing stuff like 'make sure you edge your factions to get a chance at all of the new stuff immediately!' :stoneface:

Cats are hilarious.

I'm going to be taking my sweet time. Only thing I'm going in on is the LightHouse chest, I want that new in the worst way!

No damnit this is destiny. You play 8hrs each day for 2 weeks then complain about not having anything to do

Hahaha. I definitely understand the dudes that need to do this for their businesses (Planet Destiny, Datto, etc.), but for the people that have been playing since 2014... I can't believe I'm still seeing stuff like 'make sure you edge your factions to get a chance at all of the new stuff immediately!' :stoneface:

Cats are hilarious.

I'm going to be taking my sweet time. Only thing I'm going in on is the LightHouse chest, I want that new in the worst way!

ive been like this since before house of wolves released :lol:

im like hey... let me do this campaign quest set for all 3 of my guys before i start digging deep.

friends are just yelling at me to jump right into everything like the destiny sky is burning :lol:

Ive taking my time since dark below. At first it was because I didn't have the chance to play like I do at the moment but I started seeing why guys would be burning out

Ive taking my time since dark below. At first it was because I didn't have the chance to play like I do at the moment but I started seeing why guys would be burning out

yo its like a lot of dudes just dont learn... they were going so hard man... then def would be like "well i did everything in 5 days so bungie needs to do better."

the taken king... i hate the grind to get to 320 but they did some good things like having all of the quests to do. was something i could sit down and do as i had time.

yo its like a lot of dudes just dont learn... they were going so hard man... then def would be like "well i did everything in 5 days so bungie needs to do better."

the taken king... i hate the grind to get to 320 but they did some good things like having all of the quests to do. was something i could sit down and do as i had time.
I still need a raid helmet for my warlock :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom