Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

They nerf autos......then they do a last minute, BUT WE JACKED UP THE DAMAGE OF YOUR SUROS GUYS.

That being said......you people with the Doctrines were pissing me the **** off for the entire Iron Banner.   I may be one of the few minority of people that applauded when I found out about the Doctrine getting the epic nerf after all the crap I endured in Iron Banner last week over that damn gun

Blacksmith sold the Arminius-D last week with Braced frame Counterbalance Crowd control (god roll) a Doctrine substitute

I have no problem with the Doctorine only because it took a year and a half for high rate of fire Auto Rifles to be usable in the game. They were literally water guns for the longest

I think they always take steps back with nerfs.

The Mida hits the way it's intended, so now move on to the next weapon and do the same. I rather have 20 powerful weapons than constantly moving from the next OP gun to the next

Last edited:
They nerf autos......then they do a last minute, BUT WE JACKED UP THE DAMAGE OF YOUR SUROS GUYS.

That being said......you people with the Doctrines were pissing me the **** off for the entire Iron Banner.   I may be one of the few minority of people that applauded when I found out about the Doctrine getting the epic nerf after all the crap I endured in Iron Banner last week over that damn gun

Blacksmith sold the Arminius-D last week with Braced frame Counterbalance Crowd control (god roll) a Doctrine substitute
Not as great, but second to hest of it.

But yes, a god roll indeed. It melts and wrecks. I even beat Arminius some times.

Bruh missed out.

I have no problem with the Doctorine only because it took a year and a half for high rate of fire Auto Rifles to be usable in the game. They were literally water guns for the longest

The Mida hits the way it's intended, so now move on to the next weapon and do the same. I rather have 20 powerful weapons than constantly moving from the next OP gun to the next
This guy gets it.

I never took it personal when I got killed by anything. I just aimed to get better.

Only thing that needed nerfing was sunbreaker armor, which they did. Cause it was Damm near impossible to kill a breaker or even take the shield down.

All in all, the people that keep whining are ruining it for everyone else. The amount of posts of people crying on Bungee are ridiculous.

I was going to be over the Doctrine personally by next week.............my immediately cheer of applause over the Doctrine's nerf just happens to be the "post-traumatic Iron Banner stress" talking in me

I'm surprised no one in here is mad about the lack of nerf on the firebolt grenades combined with Viking funeral for the sunsinger.

As a big trials guy I'm pretty upset that firebolt did not get the nerf it deserves.

Oh well... Not like I'm very good with my warlock anyways lol.

It was already nerfed. Range of the damage go reduced along with the amount per tick amount per initial hit as well. It's a fine grenade the way it is honestly as it requires a sacrifice of some other perks like 2x grenades.

i had no beef with the doctrine other than its range since you can get melted from pretty far with it.

all in all, nerfs are expected in the world of destiny. we've seen so many now... so so many :smh:

bungie says "we dont want everyone to be using the same gun so we nerfed it...." then everyone moves to a new gun.

first it was the thorn that dominated MP. now its the MIDA

I'm surprised no one in here is mad about the lack of nerf on the firebolt grenades combined with Viking funeral for the sunsinger.

As a big trials guy I'm pretty upset that firebolt did not get the nerf it deserves.

Oh well... Not like I'm very good with my warlock anyways lol.

I think they did awhile ago, I remember using the year 1 Heart of Praxic with intellect and discipline maxed out and the perk that makes the sunsinger last longer. It was millions of firebolts , I was trolling in crucible lol

If your talking about damage wise it's supposed to hit that hard because of the perks you could be using instead. Two fusions can be just as deadly if you land first

Last edited:
i had no beef with the doctrine other than its range since you can get melted from pretty far with it.

all in all, nerfs are expected in the world of destiny. we've seen so many now... so so many :smh:

bungie says "we dont want everyone to be using the same gun so we nerfed it...." then everyone moves to a new gun.

first it was the thorn that dominated MP. now its the MIDA
Yup. Then a new gun comes. Nerfed. New gun. Etc....

They should have nerfed the Hunter for PvP :smh:

That damn blade dancer has fools flying across the room.

So the struggle squad making a comeback :D

I'll be on later raiding so if you guys are on... don't expect a message from me :lol:

I see you JJ ssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

I'll be on later raiding so if you guys are on... don't expect a message from me :lol:

I see you JJ ssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Super snake keeps saying my name like we friends or something :lol:

But seriously, I've been trying to not pressure you into games so that you can spend some QT with misses snake so she won't be tripping when we go from 0-100 next week :evil:

I'm on the last chapter of tomb raider so I should be either playing destiny or forza 6 until next week.

But seriously, I've been trying to not pressure you into games so that you can spend some QT with misses snake so she won't be tripping when we go from 0-100 next week :evil:

I'm on the last chapter of tomb raider so I should be either playing destiny or forza 6 until next week.
If my girl sleep by then you know I'm in cause I don't gotta talk with yall, yall know I know what I'm doing

If not I should be able to do it this weekend. Might not even bother with oryx. Just play up to challenge.

Lmfao @ ms.snake

I got tomb raider for homegirl. I think it's too much thinking for her lmao, who wants to spend all day in class to come home and think some more [emoji]128533[/emoji]

How is it taking you this long to beat Tomb Raider iYen said it's only like 6-8 hours of gameplay unless you're trying to 100% it. Loved the first one though and can't wait for this one to go on sale.

Also, snake I was referring to JJ docwatson docwatson because he sent me a message the other day to come back to Destiny but I never left. I've been the most consistent raider in here.

From here on out I would like to be referred to as:

The Ultimate Warrior Raider

Never Had Jones: Raider of the last Ghost

If my girl sleep by then you know I'm in cause I don't gotta talk with yall, yall know I know what I'm doing

If not I should be able to do it this weekend. Might not even bother with oryx. Just play up to challenge.

Lmfao @ ms.snake

I got tomb raider for homegirl. I think it's too much thinking for her lmao, who wants to spend all day in class to come home and think some more [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I'll be on later and yeah Ms. Snake buckling down with me and gaming :lol:

Glad to hear everything is good with you now though.

Seriously though the damn Hunter class needs to be nerfed because it's OP for Crucible PvP.

Hunter has so many things to utilize for PvP it's disgusting :smh:

How is it taking you this long to beat Tomb Raider iYen said it's only like 6-8 hours of gameplay unless you're trying to 100% it. Loved the first one though and can't wait for this one to go on sale.

Also, snake I was referring to JJ docwatson docwatson because he sent me a message the other day to come back to Destiny but I never left. I've been the most consistent raider in here.

bruh, me and bigj505 bigj505 were talkin, while i played destiny and it said you were watching tv. I was like "where's never man? we need to raid." Look back, and you're in a raid and didn't even holler at us breh ~~~~~ go on n slither away now 8)

putting in work putting in work its taking so long because i actually put it down for a week to play Iron Banner... where were you bruh? WHERE WERE YOU? :lol:

i dont listen to iYen... you have to be speed playing to finish that in 8hrs.

tell mrs snake that snipe said we need our favorite guardian back... when she replies "fleece???" give here the :stoneface: for me :lol:

Logged on lastnight ran a few strikes. Forgot a about the sleeper stimulant and damn that thing hits so hard. Why nobody talks about that.

Big j can u ban this dude hes been trolling mad threads.
I always had a lot of respect for the mods they're good people I obey the rules here I don't know what you're talking about.  In fact, I don't even know who you are if you don't like me just ignore me simple as that.

Lmfao @ ms.snake

Nah it still sucks, don't get it twisted. Lmao. I'm just trying to put up with it until I get my new crib. That's all I can do, brothaman, unfortunately. It is what it is, though.

Where tf you been at though?? I'm almost rank 3 for boolean I should have it next Tuesday if I complete all these bounties. But then I read articles about how short sleep simulant was. Like we didn't have to wait a whole month. Like the boolean don't take a whole month. I don't need this in my life. Lol.

I'm cosigning Watson...All your Xbox says is TV. You probably be raiding but hacked your Xbox so it say TV.

Also docwatson docwatson you're a King Cobra. Raided with me once, used me and threw me away like an old hooker. Cause Fleece don't like completing raids in an hour, right? Bruh, you ignorant.

bigj505 bigj505 lmao if she knew about the beef :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom