Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yo willypete willypete where was you at when Oryx kept messing up on us last night? :nerd:
***** you wasn't with us, shooting in the dread.
View media item 1282558

Yo willypete willypete where was you at when Oryx kept messing up on us last night? :nerd:
Sick in bed. This strep throat ain't no joke :smh:

When you know deep down inside that willypete pulled his homies over to destiny but hes lying to spare your feelings...
View media item 1018359

**** them dudes lol. I'm usually online for an hour or so when the pain isn't so bad.

Can't run the raid in an hour b. You, JJ and Un aren't that good to finish it that quick

**** them dudes lol. I'm usually online for an hour or so when the pain isn't so bad.

Can't run the raid in an hour b. You, JJ and Un aren't that good to finish it that quick

if you can't run it in an hour...you're doing it wrong b. i, the gawd guardian, steady finish in an hour when i'm not doin charity work with y'all :smh:
but forreal, get better. tell miss willy to make you some soup, none of that progresso nonsense

we can run in an hr today papi.... oryx x 3 :evil:

if you can't run it in an hour...you're doing it wrong b. i, the gawd guardian, steady finish in an hour when i'm not doin charity work with y'all :smh:
but forreal, get better. tell miss willy to make you some soup, none of that progresso nonsense
Thanks JJ, if only snipe was as caring as you

I called it last night. Pulled that Dynamite with a Laser Beam Zen Meteor out of a Nightfall. Also got the Fist Bump Emote and the obligatory weekly ghost. 

Got the Hand Cannon and Sniper from House of Judgement too. Not bad so far. I need better helmets doe. Oryx...

I called it last night. Pulled that Dynamite with a Laser Beam Zen Meteor out of a Nightfall. Also got the Fist Bump Emote and the obligatory weekly ghost. 

Got the Hand Cannon and Sniper from House of Judgement too. Not bad so far. I need better helmets doe. Oryx...
Oryx only loves us when it comes to primaries. I've only gotten one hard mode helmet from him :smh:

Oryx only loves us when it comes to primaries. I've only gotten one hard mode helmet from him
mean.gif
335 Primaries sound good too. Plus it's Challenge mode for him too. Time to rack it all up.

First Lighthouse run after the update:

Scaled weapon and armor piece = 328 Scout + 328 Boots

Also had Purifier Robes drop from the chest at 325.

Loving the new emblem too.

And being able to complete the Gold Tier bounty every day to guarantee a scaled weapon is pretty dope.

Still salty we ran into those damn laggers lol. Was hoping to get that new emblem. Hopefully u and zealot or average will be up to run this weekend.

Still salty we ran into those damn laggers lol. Was hoping to get that new emblem. Hopefully u and zealot or average will be up to run this weekend.

Yessir. Averagee went three times last week! Zealot and I had two. It was real sweaty most of the weekend, guess that means there's some returning Guardians.

Got a 330 helmet from the HOJ package yesterday

Oryx only loves us when it comes to primaries. I've only gotten one hard mode helmet from him :smh:

i was complaining about not getting helmets

then got the helmet for the sunless sell nightfall at 335 and my nightfall reward was a 330. i think RNG likes hearing me complain :lol:

Yessir. Averagee went three times last week! Zealot and I had two. It was real sweaty most of the weekend, guess that means there's some returning Guardians.

Dang... That's what I figured.. I managed to go 7 twice... We need a map that's more sniper friendly hahaha

So fellas, I just got a Year 2 Grim Citizen III............I never had the Year 1 version during the vanilla, Dark Below and House of Wolves day, so I'm learning about its best rolls and perks at the moment.

But in yalls opinion, do I keep or infuse (I could use the 316 light on my other primaries)?

Back
Top Bottom